× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 8 of 8 visibility 2986

Dua request

Daffodil's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Dua request

Report bad ads?

Asalamulaikum

Does any one have any dua requests as Ill be giving birth in a few weeks n one of the best times to supplicate is wen giving birth. So does any one have a list theyd like to giv me.

Also please make dua for me that everything goes well n that we have a pious healthy obediant baby that will bring loads of ppl to Islam. Ameen.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Dua request

Ameen......I'd like to say, may Allah shower his mercy and blessings upon you, may Allah make things easy for you. Ameen.

Can you please pray that I can become a haafiz soon...I don't think I can continue if it carries into my GCSE year.

JazakAllah khair.
    chat Quote

kitten's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Smile Re: Dua request

salaams

aww sis this is so sweet of u

I pray that Allah (swt) makes the birth easy for you and blesses you with a beautiful, obediant and healthy child, and many more in the future inshaAllah..ameen

I dont know but feels selfish of me to ask , seeing as your, you're the one in need of duas... ..but um ...... can u please pray that i graduate uni with a good degree classification (inshallah of course)

jazakallah sis

in my duas..

walaikumsalaam
    chat Quote

Ghazi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

ask allah to keep me steadfast on the deen and Grant me shuhadaa and also may allah grant you a pious child.
    Dua request

The Ummah
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    glo's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Daffodil View Post
    Asalamulaikum

Does any one have any dua requests as Ill be giving birth in a few weeks n one of the best times to supplicate is wen giving birth. So does any one have a list theyd like to giv me.

Also please make dua for me that everything goes well n that we have a pious healthy obediant baby that will bring loads of ppl to Islam. Ameen.
    Am I understanding you right? You want to pray for other people whilst you are giving birth, because that's considered to be the best time???

My guess is, you will have other things on your mind!

(Sometimes, just when I get the sense I am getting to grips with Islam, I come across something so strange and alien that I seem to be starting right back at square one. Praying for other during child birth ... mutter, mutter ... )

All my love and prayers for you and your baby, Nafeesa!
    BTW, I emailed your mum.

peace.
    Dua request

Peace
    glocandle ani 1 - Dua request

Here I stand.
    I can do no other.
    May God help me.
    Amen.

Come, let us worship and bow down •
    and kneel before the Lord our Maker

[Psalm 95]

chat Quote

Daffodil's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    Am I understanding you right? You want to pray for other people whilst you are giving birth, because that's considered to be the best time???

My guess is, you will have other things on your mind!

(Sometimes, just when I get the sense I am getting to grips with Islam, I come across something so strange and alien that I seem to be starting right back at square one. Praying for other during child birth ... mutter, mutter ... )

All my love and prayers for you and your baby, Nafeesa!
    BTW, I emailed your mum.

peace.
    Hi Glo.

The reason why its a gud time to supplicate to god whilst giving birth is because wenever we are in difficulty or distress god answers our supplications.

When in pain in order to be rewarded by god is to be patient n to try n remember god which gives us strength also.

Thats why Im writing down loads of things i want to ask god for, not just for my self but for the whole world so that it will keep me focused and help me to remember god and to be patient n help me keep my mind on my purpose n the purpose for me having this child.

Of course its going to be hard to ignore the pain, Im not saying ill be able to ignore it, however by keeping focused on god and supplicating to him to giv me patience I will be rewarded for it god willing.
    chat Quote

searchingsoul's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Daffodil View Post
    Hi Glo.

The reason why its a gud time to supplicate to god whilst giving birth is because wenever we are in difficulty or distress god answers our supplications.

When in pain in order to be rewarded by god is to be patient n to try n remember god which gives us strength also.

Thats why Im writing down loads of things i want to ask god for, not just for my self but for the whole world so that it will keep me focused and help me to remember god and to be patient n help me keep my mind on my purpose n the purpose for me having this child.

Of course its going to be hard to ignore the pain, Im not saying ill be able to ignore it, however by keeping focused on god and supplicating to him to giv me patience I will be rewarded for it god willing.
    That's beautiful. I've never heard of this before. I hope all goes well for you.
    Dua request

Fear makes strangers of people who would be friends.
    chat Quote

bint_muhammed's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i think the biggest pray is for peace alll around the world for everyone
    white, black, asian etc... this is what i mainly pray for! wouldnt it be beautiful if everyone just reunited as one! its seems sooooo impossible these days! anyway good luck in labour, heard it aint fun! hope you have a beautiful, healthy and peaceful child ameen!
    chat Quote

11. Hide
Hey there! Dua request Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Dua request