Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

bluetooth

Report bad ads?

hello, brothers and sisters.

i have one question. my phone is Nokia 7610, and it has bluetooth but i am not sure how to blutooth things from my computer to my phone. anyone help?
    also, can i use my memory card to put things into my phone, like applications, or somethings i have downloaded?

bye
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Kittygyal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: bluetooth

well you can download pics and stuff from there of if you want to put something from your phone on NET then you can bluetooth it, well from your NET to phone you put wires that you get to connect at the back of your Comp and you put it in you phone and then you will get a box which will give you an option from where you want to bluetooth it and you click on "computer to software" once got that you can press "entre" and then it will download and you have to wait for abit of time depending on what the pic is, hmm memory card in 7610 not really is it 7610i????,

How does it all work, then? It’s pretty simple; if you have a laptop computer, it might have Bluetooth built in; if it doesn’t, you need a Bluetooth adaptor. You’ll probably find one in the box if you buy a Bluetooth keyboard or mouse, but you can also buy them for less than £20 on their own. Typically, the adaptor plugs in to a USB port on the back of your computer, and will let it take advantage of any other Bluetooth-equipped devices that you have.
    Last edited by Kittygyal; 07-14-2006 at 06:41 PM.
    chat Quote

MusLiM 4 LiFe's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

omg dtz weird.. cuz i woz gna ask dat question..
    bluetooth

[x][..Im*Back*..][x]
    (kinda)

wwwislamicboardcom - bluetooth
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Eh? What Weird???
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    MusLiM 4 LiFe's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

it duznt work.. :'( im getin sooooooo annoyed
    bluetooth

[x][..Im*Back*..][x]
    (kinda)

wwwislamicboardcom - bluetooth
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

read this! How does it all work, then? It’s pretty simple; if you have a laptop computer, it might have Bluetooth built in; if it doesn’t, you need a Bluetooth adaptor. You’ll probably find one in the box if you buy a Bluetooth keyboard or mouse, but you can also buy them for less than £20 on their own. Typically, the adaptor plugs in to a USB port on the back of your computer, and will let it take advantage of any other Bluetooth-equipped devices that you have.
    chat Quote

9. Hide
Hey there! bluetooth Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. bluetooth