× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 68 visibility 8182

Mazeds Story - The Beginning

IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

Ok i thought i'll try write a lil something, if it goes well i may continue inshaAllah. Im just practising, help me furnish any little talent i may have inshaAllah.

[PIE]
    mansion - Mazeds Story - The Beginning
    The Beginning

Before it even began

"What a life", Thought a 30 year old man while reclining in his cozy yet expensive armchair in the silent ecstacy of his home.
    Casual, thats what everyone thought of him to be. An everyday normal gentleman, coupled with a beautiful, enchanting almost perfect wife a good five years younger than him. Any man that met her would die to have her, any man that had her would feel like the happiest man alive.. well that is exactly how he felt.
    two of the most adorable children a couple could hope for, one three years old, the other four. Both boys, sure a girl would have been nice
    but what can you do eh. Top of the range car salesman, well thats what job description the people gave him, and it paid his dreams off, 200k a year salary but thats only because his dear uncle owned the company. Thats exactly how he managed to afford his luxury three story victorian mansion, topped up with a balcony providing only the best view of every star in the sky contributing to all the romantic dinners he enjoyed with his wife.
    What a cheerful life he lead, at work he would be greeted by the friendliest colleagues, always offering coffee, always on top of every task making sure that their boss is happy.
    At home his dear wife would always have his favourite dish ready, all hot from the oven, cooked with all the love in the world. The second he stepped inside the children would
    jump right into his arms. He had the best of friends, always remembers his birthday, he was like the center of attention in every party and gathering. He smiled as he remembered such good times.
    He was in absolute peace. What could possibly make him depressed he thought, yes he HAD happiness, he see's it, he feels it, he even breathes it, HE KNOWS IT.
    his wife had just started a fire for him in the chimney, so he was just calmly listening to it... the fire... how it blazed and sparked, sounded almost like a hiss.
    "How can something so beautiful destroy so much, how can it bring buildings to ashes and burn away the beauty of so many people by scarring them for life" he thought and his thinking only grew deeper,
    "it looks beautiful... such a beautiful yellow.. how can something which warms the body and illuminates the surroundings cause such a devestation". He stretched his arms out towards it
    and attempted to keep it there, "its only fire, what can this do to me" he pondered, it didnt take four seconds and he removed his hands. "psshh, tough guy" he mocked at the fire, all of a sudden the fire roared furiously, he felt his whole body grow intensely hot, it caused him to jump out of his seat, shocked !

========================================

With every passing moment his body heat was rising, he began slowly moving back all the while keeping a fixed gaze at the fireplace.
    His heavy hot breathing could be felt on his chest, he didnt know what to expect.
    The fire wasnt stopping, he passed a quick glance at the fire meter, hoping to grasp the scientific conclusion he so desperately
    craved for this unnatural event, but it only added to his shock and amazement, the meter wasnt moving up, yet the fire wouldnt stop rising.
    Beads of sweat were now appearing on his forehead. He kept stepping back, trying to get away from the heat but at the same time
    perplexed at what could be causing it. You see this man was a typical skeptic, he thought he had it all figured out. He was proud,
    when someone would mention God he would smirk, and what a smirk it was. It wouldnt have made much different to say,
    "wake up and smell the fresh air you moron" and whats exactly what he felt like now, a moron, a complete moron because
    as he stepped back he felt himself reach right to the back of the room, the flame was huge now and it slowly started to spread
    throughout the entire room, he didnt take two seconds to think about his wife and kids but he ran straight for the door leading outside
    only to find it jammed shut and what could this skeptic say now, what were the words which escaped his lips, this man who jeered
    at religiously commited folk what were his words now that he felt so trapped and scared...

OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

The Decline

As the fire raced to catch up to the man, he desperately attempted to save his life. He looked to his left and found a window at the top of the lounge wall. He desperately attempted to climb up the smooth wall, as though he had claws attached to his fingers like a cat, only to end up falling down over and over again. The heat rising on his back could be felt and his breathing only grew harder.
    Finally A loud thump reverberated around the hall as the man collapsed upon both knees, oblivious of the pain felt due to the impact of the fall. Both his hands hung loosely at his side. His eyes were still fixed at the fire as it ate away at his luxurious furniture and burned his statues. He started banging on the floor with his clenched fists. In the far distance the man noticed a picture of his beautiful wife and innocent little children slowly getting burned by the fire. The man had lost all pride, tears began falling down at his helplessness, his mouth hung open and the man began to wail uncontrollably. All of a sudden a thought ripped through his mind, the last business party he attended included the presence of a pecularier gentleman. He appeared to be giving advice to someone in dire need and he informed thus,

But to those who believe and do deeds of righteousness, He will give their (due) rewards,- and more, out of His bounty: But those who are disdainful and arrogant, He will punish with a grievous penalty; Nor will they find, besides Allah, any to protect or help them.

The man remembered his mocking jeers at the religious, he recalled his disrespectful comments to them and immediately with tears still streaming he turned his gaze at the sky just outside his window which he so desperately attempted to reach and spoke thus,
    "Ya Allah, As of today consider me as one of your believers and i promise that if i am saved then surely i will do your bidding and your bidding alone ! So my lord do not forsake me but please save me from my miserable state."
    He had barely finished the sentence when the effect of the fumes had become too severe to withstand anylonger and the man dropped on his marble floor.

Fear

"huh.. whats going on" thought the man as he looked into a vision of which he had no knowledge of, a vision which was strange yet peculiar. The vision was of the mans cousin, Abdul Karim. He hated Abdul Karim with every last tiny bit of his heart. What a man he was, long white bushy beard, always wearing that turban and his long white robes always seemed to smell of musk. Yes definitly, he was a man of God is what many of the people gathered but they percieved not and Allah is all aware. The man hated his cousin for two reasons and two reasons which form one word. Abdul Karim use to gather a lot of children at his little house every saturday to teach them about there religion, Islam. He would teach them there tajweed, teach them about the stories of the prophets and derive lessons of patience and gratittude from them. Abdul Karim was undoubtedly a man of knowledge.
    The man continued to analyse the vision, it was Abdul Karims bedroom, his family sat around him weeping and i was the closest to Abdul Karim.
    "what.. what is this?" the man asked himself. Just then a thought yet again ripped through his mind and he shouted,
    "No ! What is this, i dont want to relive that moment again ! No !"
    The vision continued, Abdul Karim seemed peaceful enough, he slept with his arms folded on his chest, his family was reciting a surah from the glorious Qur'an for him and just as the following ayah was read,

قَالُوا إِنَّا تَطَيَّرْنَا بِكُمْ لَئِن لَّمْ تَنتَهُوا لَنَرْجُمَنَّكُمْ وَلَيَمَسَّنَّكُم مِّنَّا عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ

The (people) said: "for us, we augur an evil omen from you: if ye desist not, we will certainly stone you. And a grievous punishment indeed will be inflicted on you by us.",

As soon as the ayah was finished The man saw a swift shadow glide past him in the vision and it seemed to beckon. The shadow was beckoning twice if not thrice and it seemed as though Abdul Karim was hesitant. Abdul Karim didnt wish to move, thats when he heard it, The man heard it.
    "'O you foul soul, come out to the anger and wrath of your Lord.' it called out.

To be continued...
    [/PIE]

let me kno wat i can fix up inshaAllah

Last edited by IbnAbdulHakim; 08-01-2006 at 01:12 PM.

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    lolwatever's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Mazeds Story - The Beginning

mashalah cool, just one thing

'you said then him'should be 'than him', and maybe change the font to verdana for easier reading, and be a bit more careful about capitals and stuff.

but its awesome.. i wonder where it's heading to, keep us updated!!

deserves a rep, but its not letting me!! argh that zak lol

salamz

commenthere:

ليس بعلم ما حواه القمطر، ماالعلم إلا ما وعاه الصدر
    animationPop 1 - Mazeds Story - The Beginning
    .::.....sabr Ayyoub.....::.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

ass salaamu alaykum,

MashaAllah you do have talent!!
    i would'nt know how to fix it up at all i ain't good at story writing, everything looks wicked to me

sounds like your dream though...right akhee!!

wassalaams
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

jazakAllah khair for the comments

format_quote Originally Posted by lolwatever View Post
    'you said then him'should be 'than him', and maybe change the font to verdana for easier reading, and be a bit more careful about capitals and stuff.
    lol sorted, i think i'll carry it on inshaAllah

-
    -
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    *Umm_Umar*'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Great stuff akhi,
    Sounds like this guy has it all... or has he?
    lol look fwd to reading the rest
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87 View Post
    sounds like your dream though...right akhee!!

wassalaams
    lol i wouldnt mind the wife n kids but not all the matearalistic stuff, also in my dream the wife would be the most pious of the pious lol !

anyway my dreams are for jannah lol

-
    -
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

ass salamu alaykum

Looool!!...well that seems to be every mans dreams...you know how much i laughed when i saw this bit!!

At home his dear wife would always have his favourite dish ready, all hot from the oven, cooked with all the love in the world.
    i know of alot of brothers who used to dream about the same thing!!!....*poor women*

just give the story a good ending plz....is the guy your talkin' about a muslim...
    i know where this stories going if he is....it's gonna have to be about he went to jihaad innit!!

anyways...:X
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

hahaha

i couldnt resist, who doesnt want a good cook for a wife and which wife wouldnt want a husband who would help with the chores eh !! lol i just thought of all the desires of a man and gave it to this character im actually waiting for my superior coz i got a job to quikly take care of, then im gnna right the next part inshaAllah

-
    -
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

ass salaamu alaykum,

LOOOL!!!!

yeah that's true!!!....

i was right about the jihaad bit innit!!

anyways, as long as it's a good ending!!!..it's a good story
    bad ending's are depressing!!

anyways :X

you get writing!!
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Ghazi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

It's good but can you make the font bigger?

The Ummah
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth View Post

It's good but
    jazakAllah khair

can you make the font bigger?
    Done !

-
    -
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Part 1 is finished, part 2 tomorrow inshaAllah

-
    -
    chat Quote

MinAhlilHadeeth's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

MashaAllah!!!

InshaAllah I will start my next story soon aswell.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

making sure that there boss is happy.
    Shou'dn't that be 'their'?

Lol.... I think you need to give me the edittor job.

chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Umm_Shaheed View Post
    Shou'dn't that be 'their'?

Lol.... I think you need to give me the edittor job.

LOL, but then whos gnna b my critic !

PS: Fixed

-
    -
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

.... i can do that too. I'm sick now. InshaAllah when I feel better.

chat Quote

Anonymous.92's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Mashallah! That was great! Looking forward to part 2...

P.S. Lol@ OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME
    that was hilarious
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The beginning loses me. You have a lot of descriptions, but they are very flat. Example: "What a life", Thought a 30 year old man while reclining in his cozy yet expensive armchair in the silent ecstacy of his home. Instead maybe this: In silent serenity, Peter dove into the comfort of his favorite recliner and thought, "What a life!"
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^ JazakAllah khair for the suggestion, but i didnt give the man a name on purpose lol, peter ... anyway i'll try make it less flat inshaAllah

-
    -
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

added a bit more , inshaAllah nex part is where it gets interesting, and no its not jihaad lol

-
    -
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! Mazeds Story - The Beginning Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Mazeds Story - The Beginning