star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Patience with Palestine?

Report bad ads?

How long should the world give Palestine to come to grips with the fact that Israel is no longer theirs to claim?

I know it took Native Americans a while to accept that they'd lost their fight. I'm sure it's true of any overpowered tribe or nation.

The history of the world shows that land and people are continuously being conquered. All countries and races are guilty of conquest.

I'm thinking since we have advanced methods of transportation, communication, and nuclear weapons, less tolerance should be given to those unwilling to accept defeat.
    Patience with Palestine?

Fear makes strangers of people who would be friends.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Keltoi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Patience with Palestine?

Good question. As a Native American, I know from the history of my people that there came a time when the suffering of the young, the old, the sick, etc became too much to bear. I don't know how much suffering the people in Palestine are willing to take, and no I'm not comparing the plight of the Palestinians to that of Native Americans, but those with any sense of humanity will accept the bitter pill of peace so no others have to die.
    chat Quote

searchingsoul's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi View Post
    Good question. As a Native American, I know from the history of my people that there came a time when the suffering of the young, the old, the sick, etc became too much to bear. I don't know how much suffering the people in Palestine are willing to take, and no I'm not comparing the plight of the Palestinians to that of Native Americans, but those with any sense of humanity will accept the bitter pill of peace so no others have to die.

I didn't know that you were native american. I find that fascinating. I have several distant grandparents who were Cherokee and Choctaw. So my personal experience has been with grandparents and great grandparents who were 1/2 or 1/4 Native American. You probably have a much closer association with the Native American Heritage.

My point is that the relatives in my life held no animosity toward the USA or white people. Maybe it takes a few generations for the hatred to leave. When comparing Palestine it seems like they've had a sufficient number of generations and time to heal.
    Patience with Palestine?

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by searchingsoul View Post
    I didn't know that you were native american. I find that fascinating. I have several distant grandparents who were Cherokee and Choctaw. So my personal experience has been with grandparents and great grandparents who were 1/2 or 1/4 Native American. You probably have a much closer association with the Native American Heritage.

My point is that the relatives in my life held no animosity toward the USA or white people. Maybe it takes a few generations for the hatred to leave. When comparing Palestine it seems like they've had a sufficient number of generations and time to heal.

I can honestly say that in the native community in which I was brought up there was no hatred. Many people were caught up in alcoholism and poverty though.

P.S. my ancestry is fairly mixed. I'm 1/2 Kiowa, 1/4 Caddo, and 1/4 Irish. Proud of them all.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

There must be underlying issues that keep Palestinians from accepting defeat. I wonder what they are?
    Patience with Palestine?

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

To be quite blunt, it is because the IDF aren't engaging in a "hot war" with the intention of "defeating" the Palestinians. If this was the case there wouldn't be any Palestinians within 100 miles of Israel. Before I'm accused, no I don't think Israel should kill all Palestinians. Thought I would knip that in the bud before it started.
    chat Quote

Lamaggad's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

How long should the world give Palestine to come to grips with the fact that Israel is no longer theirs to claim?
    Excuse me what do you mean that the occupied land in Palestine that they call it israel is not for Palestinian..?! where did you learn that from.

israel is falling down, and the resistance groups over trying to free each land of Palestine... so people can live like Humans over there, not like animals under the zionist occupation.

no body likes to live under occupation, and no body likes to live under violence, you have seen the movie your self now.. the israeli forces whom are kids 16 and 17 years old, have went in to this guy's house, killed his wife for not reason, threaten his kids for no reason, destroyed the house, and they didn't even find one weapon in his house... they are just doing chaos... and you have clearly seen their attitude, and then at the end, they say it's a MISTAKE.

how any one can live in peace beside those terrorists?!?!
    Patience with Palestine?

- E-PalestineTalk.ca :: New Forums ::
    - Lamaggad.net

عش ما شئت فإنك ميت وأحبب من شئت فإنك مفارقة و اعمل ما شئت فإنك مجزى به و اعلم أن شرف المؤمن قيامه بالليل و عزه استغناؤه عن الناس
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

[QUOTE=Lamaggad;423164][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Excuse me what do you mean that the occupied land in Palestine that they call it israel is not for Palestinian..?! where did you learn that from.

israel is falling down, and the resistance groups over trying to free each land of Palestine... so people can live like Humans over there, not like animals under the zionist occupation.

no body likes to live under occupation, and no body likes to live under violence, you have seen the movie your self now.. the israeli forces whom are kids 16 and 17 years old, have went in to this guy's house, killed his wife for not reason, threaten his kids for no reason, destroyed the house, and they didn't even find one weapon in his house... they are just doing chaos... and you have clearly seen their attitude, and then at the end, they say it's a MISTAKE.

How can you live in peace with people who blow up teenagers in pizza parlors? Let us not do the tit-for-tat since the time of Adam routine either. The reality is that both sides are responsible for the hell they have created.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

There must be underlying issues that keep Palestinians from accepting defeat. I wonder what they are?
    The thing is, israel is the one who isn't accepting the defeat.

Saudi Arabia, UAE and Syria and some other countries doesn't recognise israel as a country, most of the Arab and Muslims nations doesn't recognise the existence of israel and I'm very proud to be one of them.

if you think that by power every one can win, then you are wrong...
    israel always kills, always destroy, always fights... they are forcing every one by power to accept which they can't do even if they kept killing the whole world like what they are doing in Lebanon now.

why do you think they are pissed now? bcz the majority don't want them.. the majority don't accept them...

they want to kill evey one who say no out loud infront of their face like what Hezb Allah, Hamas, Syria and Iran is doing.

Subhana Allah, all those four are terrorists and israel is only victim who is looking for peace.

i don't know how you guys are calculating things??!?!
    Patience with Palestine?

- Lamaggad.net

عش ما شئت فإنك ميت وأحبب من شئت فإنك مفارقة و اعمل ما شئت فإنك مجزى به و اعلم أن شرف المؤمن قيامه بالليل و عزه استغناؤه عن الناس
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Lamaggad View Post
    The thing is, israel is the one who isn't accepting the defeat.

Saudi Arabia, UAE and Syria and some other countries doesn't recognise israel as a country, most of the Arab and Muslims nations doesn't recognise the existence of israel and I'm very proud to be one of them.

if you think that by power every one can win, then you are wrong...
    israel always kills, always destroy, always fights... they are forcing every one by power to accept which they can't do even if they kept killing the whole world like what they are doing in Lebanon now.

why do you think they are pissed now? bcz the majority don't want them.. the majority don't accept them...

they want to kill evey one who say no out loud infront of their face like what Hezb Allah, Hamas, Syria and Iran is doing.

Subhana Allah, all those four are terrorists and israel is only victim who is looking for peace.

i don't know how you guys are calculating things??!?!
    I tend to look at reality. When the Palestinians or Hezbollah engage the IDF, it only leads to a whole bunch of dead Palestinians, or in this case a whole lot of dead Lebanese. Refusing to "give up" may seem romantic and honorable, but the truth is this mentality only leads to more lives lost and disrupted. Israel will not be defeated militarily. Perhaps a tsunami will come and wipe Israel from the map, because that is the only hope for those who continue to pray for its destruction.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

How can you live in peace with people who blow up teenagers in pizza parlors? Let us not do the tit-for-tat since the time of Adam routine either. The reality is that both sides are responsible for the hell they have created.
    when did people in Palestine started to blow them selves?!?
    if you don't know i will tell, they started to do that AFTER they have suffered from those zionists... they are looking for revenge for their families and their house that was destroyed... they are looking for revenge for their kids and the massacres that israel have caused PURPOSELY.

israel is forcing Palestinians who is living in their own houses before 1948 to pay unfair taxes, and if they couldn't pay the taxes on time, they are DONE, and their houses is DEMOLISHED IMMEDIATELY...

What kind of life is this? and why israel is doing that?!?

they aren't achieving any thing by that ecxept HATE and VILONCE.
    Patience with Palestine?

- Lamaggad.net

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

when did people in Palestine started to blow them selves?!?
    if you don't know i will tell, they started to do that AFTER they have suffered from those zionists... they are looking for revenge for their families and their house that was destroyed... they are looking for revenge for their kids and the massacres that israel have caused PURPOSELY.

israel is forcing Palestinians who is living in their own houses before 1948 to pay unfair taxes, and if they couldn't pay the taxes on time, they are DONE, and their houses is DEMOLISHED IMMEDIATELY...

What kind of life is this? and why israel is doing that?!?

they aren't achieving any thing by that ecxept HATE and VILONCE.
    Tit-for-tat... and we go round and round. Deja Vu all over again.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

but the truth is this mentality only leads to more lives lost and disrupted. Israel will not be defeated militarily.
    Israel does have the powerfull army, no body have denied that... even Hassan nassr Allah him self never denide that, and he have said it clearly that he doesn't have what israel have in regards of weapons and.

israel is having air war by thier military aircraft, which basically Hezb Allah can't do any thing about it... they are only killing cevilians with it.

as for the Ground war in Maroon Al-Rass and Bent Jbail... till now, hezb Allah is winning, and they have caused lots of damages to israli military and killed more than 24 israli's...

it's been two days till now, and israeli forces are not able to enter bent jbail city... which basically mean that Hezb Allah is strong enough to defeat them in the ground... which is going to piss them off even more bcz they think by there false power they are suppose to win and every one should fear them.
    Perhaps a tsunami will come and wipe Israel from the map.
    Ameen Ameen Ameen

The end of israel will come, and I'm assuming soon, bcz Arabs and Muslims aren't able to hold them selves any more... one day all of them are going to blow up badly on israel... it will be a night mare for israel... Arabs and Muslims wouldn't care any more about any thing after all what they have been throw.
    Patience with Palestine?

- Lamaggad.net

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Excuse me what do you mean that the occupied land in Palestine that they call it israel is not for Palestinian..?! where did you learn that from.

It used to belong to them. Now it belongs to Israel. I think they need to accept this fact and move on.

how any one can live in peace beside those terrorists?!?!

Soldiers make mistakes. They crack under pressure. Some enter combat with hatred and others are conditioned to hate during combat. There's not a single army that doesn't make mistakes and commit atrocities. It's human nature.

Patience with Palestine?

chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Why are palestinians still in refugee camps?

Why don't they leave and join other Arab nations?
    Patience with Palestine?

chat Quote

ManchesterFolk's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

You can't. The first day Israel was created when it had no territories was attacked by the Arab world. The Arab world will never accept Israel no matter how much Israel tries for peace.

Islam has conquered so many lands belonging to pagans and others... why not give back those occupied lands to the peoples you conquered it from?

Oh wait... it has nothing to do about conquered land.

Its the fact that the Arab world cannot accept the Jews having there own land no matter how many Muslim countries there are.The Jews can't have an inch of there own in Arabs eyes.
    chat Quote

kadafi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

[quote=Keltoi;423171]
    [color="DarkRed"][size="3"][font="Palatino Linotype"] The reality is that both sides are responsible for the hell they have created.
    The real reality is that Palestinians had to endure a half-century before they resorted to extreme and unlawful measures (i.e. suicide-bombing). In fact, before this suicide-bombing hype, they explictly and formally reconigzed Israel's right to exist in '88 and re-iterated it in '91 and '93. This was all before the first suicide-bombing occured in '94/5. However, it was Israel who boycott ted negotiations and peacetalks to determine the future of the Palestinian people. The blame largely lies on the Israeli government for failing to cooperate with the Palestinians.
    chat Quote

Kidman's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Why are palestinians still in refugee camps?

Why don't they leave and join other Arab nations?
    They would rather die fighting for their land and freedom. kinda sounds like BraveHeart, lol.

Kidman
    Patience with Palestine?

Picture removed!
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

[QUOTE=kadafi;431373]

The real reality is that Palestinians had to endure a half-century before they resorted to extreme and unlawful measures (i.e. suicide-bombing). In fact, before this suicide-bombing hype, they explictly and formally reconigzed Israel's right to exist in '88 and re-iterated it in '91 and '93. This was all before the first suicide-bombing occured in '94/5. However, it was Israel who boycott ted negotiations and peacetalks to determine the future of the Palestinian people. The blame largely lies on the Israeli government for failing to cooperate with the Palestinians.
    I have to disagree. Yasser Arafat was offered the best deal the Palestinians were likely to get, not to mention a promising peace-process. The fact that every single item on the Palestinian wish list wasn't granted, one would think if the desire for peace was really there, Arafat would have accepted this proposal and started the real work of improving Palestinian infrastructure and the creation of a viable and responsible state.
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    Wahid's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

In fact their position looks better than ever, with the Mighty super power in a stall mate and losing in Iraq to Iran building up its various weapons. Its a matter of time, when a competent leader takes over Pakistan and Saudi the power will begin to shift in the region
    Patience with Palestine?

Quran[42:40-43] The recompense for an injury is an injury equal thereto (in degree): but if a person forgives and makes reconciliation, his reward is due from Allah: for (Allah) loves not those who do wrong.
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! Patience with Palestine? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Patience with Palestine?