Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Angry Mind Reading

Report bad ads?

Hello
    Well basically, i want to know about mind reading/ telepathy. I think it has been done to me. Infact, i am sure it has been done to me. I am also very interested in people who can see further far away places as i am also sure this has been done to me. My natural inclination is to say it is all a load of rubbish. Furthermore, in the holy koran, Allah s.w says only he knows what is in the hearts of men. Yet, i am convinced that hidden information concerning myself has been revealed to others through mind reading and what i guess para psychology calls esp, extra sensory perception. I have gone to my local mosque and asked the imam about this and he told me that no, only Allah can know what is in your mind and heart.
    Can somebody please put me straight on this one. I eagerly welcome all opinions on this matter. I would also appreciate it if you could send me any articles, religious or secular such as the sayings of the prophet s.a.w. regarding this matter. I really have been going crazy with this one for the last ten or so months. One part of me is saying how can this be, it must be all a load of nonsense, yet the other part of me just cannot ignore the evidence of what has happened to me.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Kittygyal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Mind Reading

hello welcome to the site so finally you introduced your self anyway enjoy and my cats are really good at mind reading
    chat Quote

bronumba1's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by gamsta3 View Post

Hello
    Well basically, i want to know about mind reading/ telepathy. I think it has been done to me. Infact, i am sure it has been done to me. I am also very interested in people who can see further far away places as i am also sure this has been done to me. My natural inclination is to say it is all a load of rubbish. Furthermore, in the holy koran, Allah s.w says only he knows what is in the hearts of men. Yet, i am convinced that hidden information concerning myself has been revealed to others through mind reading and what i guess para psychology calls esp, extra sensory perception. I have gone to my local mosque and asked the imam about this and he told me that no, only Allah can know what is in your mind and heart.
    Can somebody please put me straight on this one. I eagerly welcome all opinions on this matter. I would also appreciate it if you could send me any articles, religious or secular such as the sayings of the prophet s.a.w. regarding this matter. I really have been going crazy with this one for the last ten or so months. One part of me is saying how can this be, it must be all a load of nonsense, yet the other part of me just cannot ignore the evidence of what has happened to me.
    wired into but welcome
    chat Quote

IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

bro rememba jinns exist so dont take it as mind reading coz i doubt thats what it is but Allah knows best.

anyway

Mind Reading

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    gamsta3's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hello
    Some of my friends have told me this too. I have read ayat al-kursi and temporarily, i have been letf alone. I do not drink alcohol and i do not eat pork. But i do not pray regularly and i also sometimes do bad things such as smoking hashish and other things which although are not major sins are nonetheless still wicked things to do. Hence, when i read ayat al kursi, it will only work for me as long as i am not doing any evil. Let me once remind you that i do not do anything really bad like stealing, just things like smoking pot.
    Throughout all mi research through islamic books and articles, i have only come across one article where th prophet muhammed s.a.w, spoke of soething call khasf, hence some people having the ability to see things, such as what is in your mind or your emotional state. Furthermore, how comes, i do not have this ability. Some people do it to me in an unwelcomed way yet i am unable to respond. I know that there is magic but i would never partake in this as it is a great evil and i think you risk losing out in the hereafter completely. Other than the ayats, is there anything i can do to completly block out any unwelcome intruders in my mind being they jin or shaytan. Im not being funny here, some people really are messing with my mind here and i just feel completely defenseless.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

salaam,

Allahu Alam brother regarding the telepathy matter.
    but anyways welcome to LI, inshAllah have a beneficial stay here!

wassalam
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hello
    Some of my friends have told me this too. I have read ayat al-kursi and temporarily, i have been letf alone. I do not drink alcohol and i do not eat pork. But i do not pray regularly and i also sometimes do bad things such as smoking hashish and other things which although are not major sins are nonetheless still wicked things to do. Hence, when i read ayat al kursi, it will only work for me as long as i am not doing any evil. Let me once remind you that i do not do anything really bad like stealing, just things like smoking pot.
    Throughout all mi research through islamic books and articles, i have only come across one article where th prophet muhammed s.a.w, spoke of soething call khasf, hence some people having the ability to see things, such as what is in your mind or your emotional state. Furthermore, how comes, i do not have this ability. Some people do it to me in an unwelcomed way yet i am unable to respond. I know that there is magic but i would never partake in this as it is a great evil and i think you risk losing out in the hereafter completely. Other than the ayats, is there anything i can do to completly block out any unwelcome intruders in my mind being they jin or shaytan. Im not being funny here, some people really are messing with my mind here and i just feel completely defenseless.

humm well brothr all i can say is God knows best and who's messing with yor mind here??
    chat Quote

Abdul-Raouf's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    cageprisoners.com
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Smile Re: Mind Reading

I have gone to my local mosque and asked the imam about this and he told me that no, only Allah can know what is in your mind and heart.
    YES ONLY ALLAH CAN READ YOU.......NO ONE ELSE.
    chat Quote

Sanobar's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

welcome to the forums!
    Mind Reading

Please Don't Forget the Plight of Muslims in your Dua's "And Seek (Allah's) help
    with Sabr (patience) and Salat (prayers): it is indeed hard, except to those who
    are humble" (Qur'an Al-Baqara 2:45)
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hey bruv

Thanks for the downloads. Im downloading it know.
    Maybe what i said was a bit far fetched. I think i have a jin problem. There can be no other explanation.

Jazakallah
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hello bruv

Thanks. Hope we have many interesting debates in the future.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hey bruv

Thanks for the downloads. Im downloading it know.
    Maybe what i said was a bit far fetched. I think i have a jin problem. There can be no other explanation.

Jazakallah

:zip:
    theres someone else on this forum got a Jinn problem too
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hello bruv

Well you have read what i have posted and i will stand by it to the day i die. Yes, in the Koran, Allah makes this clear. But do not forget that in sura annas, allah makes it clear that both the jinn and the man can whisper into your hearts. I have had first had experiencer of this on more than one occasion. Trust me bruv there is a lot of evil out there. May Allah protect you from all the evil. I fell into a bad situation, nobody believed what i said, even my mother recommended i see a psychiatrist. The only explanation i can give for my predicament is that sometimes Allah curses and punishes his servants. And sometimes the punishment can be felt in the dunnya before you have arrived in the akhira, although afcourse the punishment of the dunya is nothing compared to that of the akhira. Well, i did some evil many years ago. Inshallah, may Allah forgive me and remove this problem from my mind.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hello bruv

Well you have read what i have posted and i will stand by it to the day i die. Yes, in the Koran, Allah makes this clear. But do not forget that in sura annas, allah makes it clear that both the jinn and the man can whisper into your hearts. I have had first had experiencer of this on more than one occasion. Trust me bruv there is a lot of evil out there. May Allah protect you from all the evil. I fell into a bad situation, nobody believed what i said, even my mother recommended i see a psychiatrist. The only explanation i can give for my predicament is that sometimes Allah curses and punishes his servants. And sometimes the punishment can be felt in the dunnya before you have arrived in the akhira, although afcourse the punishment of the dunya is nothing compared to that of the akhira. Well, i did some evil many years ago. Inshallah, may Allah forgive me and remove this problem from my mind.
    Amin and bro am not a brother am a sister
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hello bruv

Thanks. Hope we have many interesting debates in the future.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Sorry sister

Whilst i was writing the reply, i looked at the gender of my own profile to figure out your gender. Well, i am still new to all this.[MAD][/MAD]
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Sorry sister

Whilst i was writing the reply, i looked at the gender of my own profile to figure out your gender. Well, i am still new to all this.[MAD][/MAD]
    No worries brova it's all good
    may i asked that all this Jinn thing how do you get it?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hello Sister

Thanks. Hope we have many interesting debates in the future. Also, yes, Allah Alam is always the best thing to say, cos you just dont know for sure.[BANANA][/BANANA]
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hello Sister

Thanks. Hope we have many interesting debates in the future. Also, yes, Allah Alam is always the best thing to say, cos you just dont know for sure.[BANANA][/BANANA]
    bro can you plz answer my question plz
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Well sister im not sure. I have always been a bit of a disobedient person. I started smoking cigarettes and hashish when i was 19, and i used to drink alcohol long before this. Plus on many occasions i have disappointed my father. All this leads to a wicked life and hence brings you to your own destruction and humiliation. Alhamdulillah, i have not touched alcohol for almost 2 years now. But unfortunately, i still smoke the pot once in awhile. I do not maintain regular prayers although i do fast, i have fasted since i can remember. On many occasions, my dad has followed me to the hash dens i still frequent and has draged me out sometimes beating me with metal poles in front of everybody. This is how much i have disappointed my parents.
    I have been aware of jinnis for a very long time. Infact i am positive that in my parents home back in my home country, there is christian jinni who lives there. I know this because on more than one occasion he came to me in the midle of the night and started reading prayers to me in latin. At first this scared me, but then it didnt really bother me. However, my real troubles started when i met this girl, which was almost a year ago know. This time the jinnis had real power over me. In other words, i had put my foot right in it.
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! Mind Reading Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Mind Reading