× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 22 visibility 2493

Media Abuse - How much do you really understand?

Md Mashud's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

Just interested in what people think of events.

1) Do you believe the moonlanding by America actually happened?

2) DO you believe Palestine is to blame for the Israeli-Palestine conflict

3) Do you think Israel attacking Lebanon is justified? DO you believe its a "retaliation" (defensive counter)

4) Do you believe Iraq;/Afghanistan invasions where justified?

5) Do you believe all that you see on TV, wait, let me rephrase that to "Do you believe all the American/Israeli controlled media?

Media is the reason why majority of the people are blind to what is really happening, filled with propaganda.

Whenever actual facts are proposed, it is said we are making up "conspiracy theories". But when something is shown on TV, which may even portray 10% of the actual truth of whats happening, even if it has no factual value - People take it in as whats really happening.

People need to understand how media is abused. They say we are wrong because we can't explain the full 100%, but how can this be done when alot of it is quickly covered up - making it impossible to be shown? Atleast, we can explain alot more (with proper facts/sources etc) then what the media shows.

Media will only display what is allowed to be displayed. Its irrelevant of whether its true or not, its all controlled. It never portrays the full story properly, abd it will be used to make believe certain things which are untrue.

Today, Islam is labelled all over with "terrorism", when its really terrirism. The media is abused in such a way to make defensive attacks look like offensive/terrorist acts, and there own offensive/terrorist attacks look like defensive retaliations.

There are many documentaries full of facts and proofs of this, but presenting them seems useless, majority like to ignore the truth.

I guess people are on the basis of "If its not on CNN or BBC, its not true". Funny....

This isnt a personal attack on Israelis/Americans. There are alot of Israelis/americans that support the occupance of land - Which the UN has been telling to do so forever - They are breaking international laws by doing this. But the average person knows nothing about this. It makes america/isreal have 1 voice, the voice of the government and its associates. It will never portray anything to the people of the truth.

Jews in general will end up getting hate, as the media portrays that all Jews support this, which is far from truth. Really, if any of them are against the actions, they are threatened, or it never gets put in media.

9/11 has fake written all over it - I just can't go into it now...

The media is making the terrorists look like heroes/defenders, and the real defenders look like terrorists....

It enrages me with anger to just think about what is happening to the world... and how people are allowing it.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    I R Paki's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Media Abuse - How much do you really understand?

1) Do you believe the moonlanding by America actually happened? Yes.

2) DO you believe Palestine is to blame for the Israeli-Palestine conflict? Nope

3) Do you think Israel attacking Lebanon is justified? DO you believe its a "retaliation" (defensive counter) Nope

4) Do you believe Iraq;/Afghanistan invasions where justified? Nope.
    chat Quote

nennar's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

1) Do you believe the moonlanding by America actually happened? no

2) DO you believe Palestine is to blame for the Israeli-Palestine conflict no

3) Do you think Israel attacking Lebanon is justified? DO you believe its a "retaliation" (defensive counter) no

4) Do you believe Iraq;/Afghanistan invasions where justified? no

5) Do you believe all that you see on TV, wait, let me rephrase that to "Do you believe all the American/Israeli controlled media? no
    chat Quote

Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

1) Do you believe the moonlanding by America actually happened? Yes

2) DO you believe Palestine is to blame for the Israeli-Palestine conflict no

3) Do you think Israel attacking Lebanon is justified? DO you believe its a "retaliation" (defensive counter) no But I have some understanding as to why they would believe it is.

4) Do you believe Iraq;/Afghanistan invasions where justified? no

5) Do you believe all that you see on TV, wait, let me rephrase that to "Do you believe all the American/Israeli controlled media? Not only them, but any news media. All media is biased either deliberatly or from the simple fact, a camera and a reporter can only see from one posistion at any time. It is essential to look at news from all available sources and then try to find independent verification of any of it.

Herman 1 - Media Abuse - How much do you really understand?

chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Dahir's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Board Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Wink Re: Media Abuse - How much do you really understand?

3) Do you think Israel attacking Lebanon is justified? DO you believe its a "retaliation" (defensive counter)

5) Do you believe all that you see on TV, wait, let me rephrase that to "Do you believe all the American/Israeli controlled media?
    1. I'm a bit skeptical.
    2. Palestine is as much for blame as Israel - I also blame the funders for each group (US, Syria, etc.)
    3. Looking at past POW rescues, maybe.
    4. Not at all. Bin Laden is a figment of our imagination.
    5. Yes.

"This world is a blank price tag, and whatever value you put on it, is what its worth to you. I have made this world priceless and worthless, so therefore I have placed my value in the afterlife."

An Original Quote from Dahir
    chat Quote

IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Dahir View Post
    1. I'm a bit skeptical.
    2. Palestine is as much for blame as Israel - I also blame the funders for each group (US, Syria, etc.)
    3. Looking at past POW rescues, maybe.
    4. Not at all. Bin Laden is a figment of our imagination.
    5. Yes.
    so you believe america/israel controlled media and yet you still believe palestine is as much to blame as israel for the present massacres?

Your logic is so flawed its not even funny !

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Board Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

so you believe america/israel controlled media and yet you still believe palestine is as much to blame as israel for the present massacres?
    I don't see any massacres. One petty suicide bombing happens, the IDF raids the terrorists' headquarters, accidentally killing a few extras. Even match.

Your logic is so flawed its not even funny !
    I thought you were the type who laughs at reality and promotes the surreality of the destruction of Israel.

"This world is a blank price tag, and whatever value you put on it, is what its worth to you. I have made this world priceless and worthless, so therefore I have placed my value in the afterlife."

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Dahir

I am amazed at your lack of knowledge.
    One petty suicide bombing happens, the IDF raids the terrorists' headquarters, accidentally killing a few extras. Even match.
    Err, did it ever occur to you why someone suicided, sacrificed his life? You calling them terrorists, but blindly.

He is not gaining fame, money, he is gaining nothing, he must have means to do such an action, especially when suiciding itself is against his belief.

Do you not see he is doing it in retaliation for the poor treatment? THe occupation of his own land, and home, constant harass of his family, who knows, maybe he witnessed even rape/murder of close relatives.

Did Isreali goverment expect these people just to sit at home doing nothing?

You provoke the man to such an extent that his mentality becomes flawed, then blame them and call them terrorist when they retaliate?

Palestinians are not terrorists, for then they must be the attackers, rather they are retaliating against Israel.

Israelis are the terrorists, and it is sick when they re-attack the people who are doing it as a form of defense and fighting for there rightful land - which Isreal is refusing to give, breaking international law, evading the plead of the UN for over 3 decades.

Then isreal just re-attacks them, making it seem like they was under attack and must defend, when it is far from the truth.

Isreal does not target "terrorists", because terrorist and terrorism is an illusion put on the islamic people by the abuse of media - Which is mass controlled by American and Isreal. Why do you think the majority of deaths of Palestinians, or captures, are on the most ignored, and the few rare cases they are put they put them at blame - even innocent civilians.

The media abuse is disgraceful, its time you open up your eyes, you think like a blind man. Start learning actual facts, not what you see on the stupid TV, its obvious propaganda. They are the terrorists, making thereselves look like they are the ones defending.

Give up the ignorance, and stop following media blindly.

YOur remarks to Mazed was uncalled for. He is far more knowledgable, seeing as how little you know.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Btw, il tell you why you dont see massacres, THEY HIDE IT, you get it?
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I don't see any massacres. .
    I see, your really not worth talking to. Have fun posting away lil dude.

-
    -
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Md Mashud View Post
    Btw, il tell you why you dont see massacres, THEY HIDE IT, you get it?
    LOL !!!!

-
    -
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Board Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Give up the ignorance, and stop following media blindly.
    My ignorance, or your hype [of the current situation]?

Err, did it ever occur to you why someone suicided, sacrificed his life? You calling them terrorists, but blindly.
    That's not the correct way of sacrificing oneself; stand in front of a bullet, don't go chasing conflict. I don't think killing women and children is the correct way of sacrifice. False martyrs in my opinion.

Palestinians are not terrorists, for then they must be the attackers, rather they are retaliating against Israel.
    That can go any way, depending on who's talking. I won't argue that.

Did Isreali goverment expect these people just to sit at home doing nothing?
    No. But the bombers gave the IDF an excuse to raid their homes and kill their kids, creating more suicide bombers and more raids, and life goes on...

You provoke the man to such an extent that his mentality becomes flawed, then blame them and call them terrorist when they retaliate?
    A very vague statement that goes for both sides. I am NOT taking sides, but both are idiots when it comes to peace.

The media abuse is disgraceful, its time you open up your eyes, you think like a blind man. Start learning actual facts, not what you see on the stupid TV, its obvious propaganda. They are the terrorists, making thereselves look like they are the ones defending.
    Look, if you like Hamas and suicide bombers so much, become one! Don't advocate that which you won't try. I know the media, the bias, the blah, blah, blah. I watch Al-Jazeera, I see the opposite. The truth stands that BOTH sides are to blame!

YOur remarks to Mazed was uncalled for. He is far more knowledgable, seeing as how little you know.
    We were just mudslinging, its good fun!

chat Quote

brightness_1
    it's all about LOVE!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

No. But the bombers gave the IDF an excuse to raid their homes and kill their kids, creating more suicide bombers and more raids, and life goes on...
    So you think "cellective" punishment is justifiable? How can some one go and kill the kids of a suicide bomber, obviously this is unjustifiable. These kind of atrocities are constantly commited by israel, israel are the agressors, they have invaded palestinian land and killed too many innocents. but why does no one care? why do people have the prejudiced view that "because of 1 palestinian suicide bomber israel has the right to collectively punish as many palestinians as they want".

Its because of MEDIA ABUSE!
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Forget trying to explain to Dahir, it is just unbelievable how flawed his logic is. May Allah forgive him.
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    it's all about LOVE!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Forget trying to explain to Dahir, it is just unbelievable how flawed his logic is. May Allah forgive him.
    It appears that "Media Abuse" has got to Dahir
    chat Quote

SirZubair's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

1) No comment. I didn't pay too much attention to the news when that happened, and to be frank,.. i don't care.

2) No.

3) No it isn't justified. But like someone else has said on here, i can understand where they are coming from.

4) No.

5) No. Like a wise man once said "Don't hate the media, become the media.."

But as always, my muslim brothers and sisters are too busy Cursing @ Israel and America, and when they aren't doing that, they are cursing at each other. WHo has the time to go out and do something good these days, right?

wwwislamicboardcom - Media Abuse - How much do you really understand?
    Dont Mistake My Harshness For Strength And Neither Mistake My Kindness For Weakness.
    chat Quote

nennar's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

thats what i have been saying all the time!.....

no one cares............ they are all blinded by the media saying its so sad for the jews............. they are all blinded
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by nennar View Post
    thats what i have been saying all the time!.....

no one cares............ they are all blinded by the media saying its so sad for the jews............. they are all blinded

No, they aren't blinded, they have a heart.

Get in touch with yours.

There is no hotline that you can call, simply go on a soul-searchin' mission.

Good luck.

Dont Mistake My Harshness For Strength And Neither Mistake My Kindness For Weakness.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair View Post

No, they aren't blinded, they have a heart.

Get in touch with yours.

There is no hotline that you can call, simply go on a soul-searchin' mission.

Good luck.

but bro, the media makes them hate the palestinians/lebanons more dont they?

-
    -
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Mazed View Post
    but bro, the media makes them hate the palestinians/lebanons more dont they?

Depends on who you are listening to.

The NewZealand Herald has printed DOZENS Of articles since the Bombing of Lebanon started, and every article so far has been Fair. Heck, JEWS Have written to the paper and have been complaining that they (The NEWSPAPER) is taking the LEB's Side.

There are MOANERS on both sides. No1 is ever happy.

YES, the MEDIA Should take abit more responsibility in what they do. But you can't put them all in the same can and Kick it.

chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! Media Abuse - How much do you really understand? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Media Abuse - How much do you really understand?