× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 62 visibility 5916

Hizbollah rocket kills 12 Israeli soldiers

sonz's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

BEIRUT (Reuters) - Hizbollah killed 12 Israeli soldiers on Sunday in its deadliest rocket strike yet and Israeli bombs killed 19 Lebanese civilians as Lebanon rejected a draft U.N. resolution to end the 26-day-old war.

A rocket struck a group of Israeli reservists, called up for the Lebanon offensive, in the Israeli village of Kfar Giladi. Medics said dozens were wounded.

Soldiers near the scene held their heads and one wept as a military ambulance pulled away. Helicopters landed nearby to fly the badly wounded to hospitals further from the war front.

"I don't recall so many dead ever. This is terrible," said Ron Valensi, head of the upper Galilee municipal council and a resident of Kfar Giladi, speaking on Channel 2 Television.

Lebanon's parliament speaker Nabih Berri said his country rejected the U.S.-French draft Security Council resolution because it would let Israeli forces stay on Lebanese soil.

Berri, a Shi'ite politician who has been the main channel between Hizbollah and Prime Minister Fouad Siniora, said the draft ignored the Beirut government's seven-point plan calling for a ceasefire, the withdrawal of Israeli forces and the return of all displaced civilians among other things.

"All of Lebanon rejects any resolution that is outside these seven points," Berri told a news conference.

U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said that agreeing on a resolution would not end all fighting.

"I would hope that you would see very early on an end to large-scale violence," she said, but did not rule out "skirmishes for some time to come."

U.S. National Security Adviser Stephen Hadley said that once a resolution was adopted, Washington wanted a second one establishing a peacekeeping force in days, not weeks.

Hizbollah, backed by Syria and Iran, has killed 57 Israeli soldiers and 33 civilians in the conflict, sparked when its men seized two Israeli soldiers in a cross-border raid on July 12.

more
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=2279651

wwwislamicboardcom - Hizbollah rocket kills 12 Israeli soldiers
    Check out my userpage
    MY PAGE

RATE MY PAGE
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    I R Paki's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Hizbollah rocket kills 12 Israeli soldiers

Haha.. lucky shot. God guided ze missile.

23t0e3n 1 - Hizbollah rocket kills 12 Israeli soldiers
    chat Quote

al-fateh's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Allahu Akbar!!!

Come and Visit our Forumwww.myislamweb.com
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by MyIslamWeb.com View Post
    Allahu Akbar!!!
    Why would you ever rejoice in the death of anyone?

I was always taught to mourn the death of my enemies, because everyone was put on this earth by G-d.

Does Islam teach to rejoice the deaths of your enemies? Please tell me. I am very interested.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

rejoice the deaths of your enemies? Please tell me. I am very interested.
    I'd rejoice it, they want to crush Islam, their whole big plan is to occupy the Middle East, if not all of it, and for these terrorists to finally be taught, we are not going to stand you any longer. I rejoice.
    Also, Jihad (holy war) is what I think Hezballah are doing, because they are destroying those who try to destroy Islam, unfortunatly their have been innocent casualities on both side, but destroying the enemies, I find no reason not to rejoice in the name of Islam.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by מדינת ישׂראל View Post
    Why would you ever rejoice in the death of anyone?

I was always taught to mourn the death of my enemies, because everyone was put on this earth by G-d.

Does Islam teach to rejoice the deaths of your enemies? Please tell me. I am very interested.
    whats wrong in rejoicing. israelis have rejoinced in the death of suicidebombers and palestinians

so we cant rejoice of the death zionists who killed more than 1000 but u can rejoice of the death of ur enemies. double standard

Check out my userpage
    MY PAGE

RATE MY PAGE
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by I R Paki View Post
    I'd rejoice it, they want to crush Islam, their whole big plan is to occupy the Middle East, if not all of it, and for these terrorists to finally be taught, we are not going to stand you any longer. I rejoice.
    Also, Jihad (holy war) is what I think Hezballah are doing, because they are destroying those who try to destroy Islam, unfortunatly their have been innocent casualities on both side, but destroying the enemies, I find no reason not to rejoice in the name of Islam.
    Is Israel trying to destroy Islam?

If so, why do they allow Muslims to have full rights and worship free in there country?

There are thousands of Mosques in Israel, many of which are gaurded by Israeli soldiers as all religious houses of prayer are.

Do you really think that Israel is trying to destroy Islam? I see that as a very extreme claim which does not have much basis.

Settle down and really think about the claim you just made. Did you make this claim because of the situation right now, where many civilians on both sides are tragicly being killed?

I hope you have not let your emotions control your thought.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

whats wrong in rejoicing. israelis have rejoinced in the death of suicidebombers and palestinians
    When a suicide bomber dies, it is because he killed himself, and we usually mourn because he has taken many innocent with him.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

When a suicide bomber dies, it is because he killed himself, and we usually mourn because he has taken many innocent with him.
    Israelis rejoice in death of 'bomber'

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/...864708983.html

Check out my userpage
    MY PAGE

RATE MY PAGE
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

If so, why do they allow Muslims to have full rights and worship free in there country?
    This is irrelevant, its not their country. They have such rights as there is an apartheid in many israeli citys, especially Jerusalem. Also Arabs are disallowed to go into bomb/rocket shelters, thats why you see the news plastered with Arab casualies to make Hezballah look bad. When its just mindless propaganda, using Israeli-Arab innocents in their own favour. Its a war, and a PR war.
    There are thousands of Mosques in Israel, many of which are gaurded by Israeli soldiers as all religious houses of prayer are.
    If this is correct, I praise Israel for taking the efforts to protect all religoius houses of prayer without excluding Mosques.
    Do you really think that Israel is trying to destroy Islam? I see that as a very extreme claim which does not have much basis.
    Lol, no basis. Go look on the news, many sources claim Islam is bad, already we have taken the "terrorist" label because we fight back against the oppressors. Its not just Israel, the USA and Tony Blair. Its trying to destroy Islam in a way, where it can divide up all its territories and persecute innocents and eventually kill us all. Just like hitler done to your ancestors.
    I hope you have not let your emotions control your thought.
    Why do jews automatically assume things about me, Im a 16 year old from the UK, I occasionally indulge in watching the news. I research more into this, to see who is right and wrong. Emotions, I dont know anyone who has died, but what I have seen is ridiculous. I also hope your emotions on Hezballah and dead jews, still allow you to control yourself in a civil fashion.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Did that article claim that all Israeli's rejoiced...

Maybe the family of the people who died because of his bombs rejoiced.

I just pray that G-d will rightfully judge him. It is not my place to rejoice in the death of others.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

This is irrelevant, its not their country. They have such rights as there is an apartheid in many israeli citys, especially Jerusalem. Also Arabs are disallowed to go into bomb/rocket shelters, thats why you see the news plastered with Arab casualies to make Hezballah look bad. When its just mindless propaganda, using Israeli-Arab innocents in their own favour. Its a war, and a PR war.
    That is actually untrue.

In many cities, Jews are angry because the largest bomb shelters were all built in Arab parts of town, and many Jewish area bomb shelters are small.

If this is correct, I praise Israel for taking the efforts to protect all religoius houses of prayer without excluding Mosques.
    It is completly true, under our law we must protect all religious freedom, which completly contradicts any claim to 'destroying islam'

Lol, no basis. Go look on the news, many sources claim Islam is bad, already we have taken the "terrorist" label because we fight back against the oppressors. Its not just Israel, the USA and Tony Blair. Its trying to destroy Islam in a way, where it can divide up all its territories and persecute innocents and eventually kill us all. Just like hitler done to your ancestors.
    After September 11, 2001, Bush went into a Mosque and declared Islam as a peaceful religion, Ehud Olmert PM of Israel has many times declared Islam as a very peaceful religion that Judaism can coexist with.

Why do jews automatically assume things about me, Im a 16 year old from the UK, I occasionally indulge in watching the news. I research more into this, to see who is right and wrong. Emotions, I dont know anyone who has died, but what I have seen is ridiculous. I also hope your emotions on Hezballah and dead jews, still allow you to control yourself in a civil fashion.
    All Jews assume things about you? Interesting. How many Jews do you know?

It seems that emotions can often be the cause of outbursts and saying what you really don't mean in conflicts like this.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I hated every last missile that landed in the streets of haifah, my heart was breaking to see casualties in Israel and Lebanon......

But a death of a soldier is different, it is indeed war, and war is a bitter time, a death of a soldier is always to be rejoiced by the enemy...

This may sound barbaric, but tat is the reality of war, and the reality of it is that soldiers will kill, and be killed.....Rejoicing is natural on both sides, death of a soldier is one step towards accomplishment.......

But, I still feel that the resposibile cowards of this conflict lay in luxurious beds, in high class...While the soldiers who have no business with this conflict must suffer and take the prescribed punnishment.
    chat Quote

IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

yes i suppose its a bit weird to kill someone that cry for them even though it happens now and then.

Anyway i feel sry for the "innocent" ie the families of those who die. But then again i feel even more sorry for the lebonese.

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

After September 11, 2001, Bush went into a Mosque and declared Islam as a peaceful religion, Ehud Olmert PM of Israel has many times declared Islam as a very peaceful religion that Judaism can coexist with.
    LOL? This has stuck, so he went to attack muslim countrys that had nothing to do with Terrorism, e.g Afghanistan and Iraq. Only then so-called "Terrorist" organizations formed. The PM mentioned this knowing there are many "Gilos" in occupied Palestine, with armed-jews with military bases near arab dominated areas. With strategically placed arab residential areas in Jerusalem. Yes, sure..
    All Jews assume things about you? Interesting. How many Jews do you know?
    Lots, Im part of a jewish-board, and with Lavikor and others and people IRL, I have automatically been assumed to be different?
    Lavikor - sip on arab new channels.
    Yourself - Dont have your emotions ... something or another.
    It is completly true, under our law we must protect all religious freedom, which completly contradicts any claim to 'destroying islam'
    Religous freedom, not generally protecting Muslims. E.G bomb shelters. Please read my posts from before, Oki?
    Jews are angry because the largest bomb shelters were all built in Arab parts of town,
    This is still the reason why Arabs are refused access to bomb shelters?

chat Quote

Link's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

[QUOTE=מדינת ישׂראל;437907]Is Israel trying to destroy Islam?
    [QUOTE]

yes they definitely are, and the war of civilizations quotes from your leaders proves it
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

yes they definitely are, and the war of civilizations quotes from your leaders proves it
    Than why does Israel protect all mosques in its territory?

Why does Israel allow Islam to woship freely if they wish to destroy the religion?

Why are Islamic schools aloud to exist if Israel is trying to destroy Islam?

Why are all Muslims protected under Israeli law to worship freely in what ever way they choose if Israel was trin to destroy Islam?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

This is still the reason why Arabs are refused access to bomb shelters?
    Arabs are permitted to be in bombs shelters, they are actually filling them up and getting there before the Jews are because the largest ones are in Arabs parts of town.

Your claims about the bomb shelters are completly false in all aspects.
    chat Quote

ACC's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Arabs are permitted to be in bombs shelters, they are actually filling them up and getting there before the Jews are because the largest ones are in Arabs parts of town.

Your claims about the bomb shelters are completly false in all aspects.
    Remember that you are debating with a 16 year old. At 16, most people know nothing.
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    Link's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

what difference does it do if we are 16 or not. Our points still remain no matter what the age.

Israel and US don't have a problem with muslims who don't care about the political aspect of their relgion, they don't care about the spiritual part of Islam, they care about the political Islam and they have declared a war against that and ISrael has clearly recently. They have labelled all those who believe in the political aspect of Islam which is clear in the Quran as radicals and they have declared a war against us.

They have waged a war against Islam, the only muslims who would not think so are ignorants or hypocrites.
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! Hizbollah rocket kills 12 Israeli soldiers Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Hizbollah rocket kills 12 Israeli soldiers