Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Question Another sign before day of judgement-regarding war

Report bad ads?

Asalam Alaikum

jazakallah for all the reminders, and may i say:

the trouble in Lebanon that's happening today is another sign to us from Allah.

Umar (r.a) said: A day will come when there will be two armies, the army with the most weapons (america, israel etc) will win and the army with the least weapons and power (our armies) will lose. and the reason for this will be because the sins of the two armies will be equal.

this shows that the Ummah is weak today and unless we don't wake up to Islam, victory will not come.

Hezbullah is a politically e.l.e.c.t.e.d group for Lebanon. The Lebanese know what's best for them so please do not call them 'terrorists'...that's what we usually hear from the twisted words of the Media.

Look how much Israel is doing to our people today and yeh all along, and look what they now bring to us in Lebanon....how can Hezbullah be a terrorist group when they simply know what's best for their country and their people know it too...Blame Israel and America who are responsible for so many innocent lives and an illegal occupation.

we cannot sit here being blinded and calling our own brothers and sisters 'terrorists'...just make dua'a that Allah brings hidaayah to this Ummah then victory will come insha Allah.
    Another sign before day of judgement-regarding war

wwwislamicboardcom - Another sign before day of judgement-regarding war

READY SET GO
    wwwislamicboardcom - Another sign before day of judgement-regarding war wwwislamicboardcom - Another sign before day of judgement-regarding war
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    bint_muhammed's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Another sign before day of judgement-regarding war

i know but i feel so useless, as i cant do anything about our muslims brothers and sisters dying around the world! it pains me deeply!
    chat Quote

4. Hide
Hey there! Another sign before day of judgement-regarding war Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Another sign before day of judgement-regarding war