× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 12 of 12 visibility 5519

A Call to Muslims Worldwide, please read 16 Page PDF, took me ages to write :)

Phoenix CG's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

:assalam:

I have created this 16 page PDF document please send it to every single person you know, it is critical that this is done inshaAllah. I spent ages on it :shy:. Please send the 12mb file to everyone or send this link:

Right click, save as, it will be faster for you.

http://www.muslimglobe.com/forum/calltomuslims.pdf

Send it to absolutely everyone inshaAllah. It is a real eye opener and inspirer. I hope you enjoy this piece.

Front page:

med gallery 2 6 241712 - A Call to Muslims Worldwide, please read 16 Page PDF, took me ages to write :)

Islam
    [URL="http://3arabtv.tv"]3 Arab TV/URL] | Muslim Pages | Online Takeaway | Halal Restaurants | Prayer Times | Hajj | Umrah
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: A Call to Muslims Worldwide, please read 16 Page PDF, took me ages to write :)

file size now reduced to 3.5mb same link

Islam
    [URL="http://3arabtv.tv"]3 Arab TV/URL] | Muslim Pages | Online Takeaway | Halal Restaurants | Prayer Times | Hajj | Umrah
    chat Quote

syilla's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    save $ 4 hajj
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: A Call to Muslims Worldwide, please read 16 Page PDF, took me ages to write :)

thank you....

i'm downloading it now...but it'll take time for me to read it

heart 1 - A Call to Muslims Worldwide, please read 16 Page PDF, took me ages to write :)

25:36 And the true servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk the earth with humility and when the ignorant address them, they respond with words of peace.
    chat Quote

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Tu kaun hai paiiii?
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Jazak Allah, i'll take a look, InshAllah

*Without Allah, without Islam, life would be meaningless. If I've ever learned patience, it's because of this. Alhamdulillah...*
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Curaezipirid's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I got too frustrated with my self not being very computer literate; and began to wonder if the little pop up screen that said this computer might not be able to read the document had vestiges of the truth; but I can't know since my frustration overcame me.

But now I am equally frustrated with my self for not being able to make neat links when I have something for folk to read, so as to not be overburdening the Load Islam server! It's is just that kind of day; but I feel curiously obligated to persist and probably since I have been posting large documents my self while expecting folk to read.

There is something about being Muslim and the efficiency we are thus able to access in what it is that we are leaving in our wake that can be attributed to the totality of Human worth. I shall then continue to try to access the document. wasalam

Within the Realm of King Solomon
    Who could have known I was home grown
    An accuser's false allegation
    Did warrant only my Nation
    in apology for inconveniences
    its shaytan leeches
    who accuse
    my unconscious sleep
    of accusing you too cheep
    I will be selling for five times three
    centsiblity
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

asalamalaikum, the download suggestion truly made it faster to ascertain that I will need to find another computer to read any of the document from. Is the document summary short enough to post in the forum? It might be worth checkin that out with admin rather than limiting the exposure. wasalam

its shaytan leeches
    who accuse
    my unconscious sleep
    centsiblity
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

dude, salaam i can help with that, what you need is the adobe reader that is why you can't read it...go to this:

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html < adobe acrobat reader.

Islam
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by syilla View Post
    thank you....

i'm downloading it now...but it'll take time for me to read it
    jazakaAllah khair ukhti, I hope you enjoy it it has some informative items in there.

Islam
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Tayyaba View Post
    Jazak Allah, i'll take a look, InshAllah
    waiyaaki, I hope you enjoy it

Islam
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Curaezipirid View Post
    I got too frustrated with my self not being very computer literate; and began to wonder if the little pop up screen that said this computer might not be able to read the document had vestiges of the truth; but I can't know since my frustration overcame me.

But now I am equally frustrated with my self for not being able to make neat links when I have something for folk to read, so as to not be overburdening the Load Islam server! It's is just that kind of day; but I feel curiously obligated to persist and probably since I have been posting large documents my self while expecting folk to read.

There is something about being Muslim and the efficiency we are thus able to access in what it is that we are leaving in our wake that can be attributed to the totality of Human worth. I shall then continue to try to access the document. wasalam
    walaikumsalam, i wrote on the other post about the adobe reader so you should be able to read it, and now i made the file smaller so it shold be able to dwonload faster. if you need any help with the above you mentioned give me a shout inshaAllah.

Islam
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Alaikumassalam

I am determined to access these 'informative items' and so I shall access the whole download when next I rent a computer at an internet games cafe! It is good using those computers for an overnight computer speed overload now and again (having taken due heed of the pig in cola sydrome coffee and chocolate will have to keep me going since you get kicked out if you fall asleep but the overnight payment is affordable); but by morning I can be a bit of a numbskull, so should use the part when I am gone beyond too tired to write for reading what I might not otherwise access. But I should tell properly, mainly those computers are good because I can listen to Qur'an in Arabic and post at the same time without loosing any computer speed!

wasalam

its shaytan leeches
    who accuse
    my unconscious sleep
    centsiblity
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

walaikumsalam

why what isyour internet connection speed? I know of another software that reads pdf which is much smaller...

wasalam

Islam
    chat Quote

16. Hide
Hey there! A Call to Muslims Worldwide, please read 16 Page PDF, took me ages to write :) Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. A Call to Muslims Worldwide, please read 16 Page PDF, took me ages to write :)