Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hmc?

Report bad ads?

HAS NE1 HERD OF THE HMC ORGANISATION
    http://www.halalmc.org/

ACORDIN 2 DEM.. IF THE RESTAURANTZ OR BUTTCHERS IS NOT MENTIOND ON THIER WEBSITE
    THAT MEANZ DER IS A CHANCE DAT WE CUD B EATIN HARAM FOOD..
    DIS IS QUITE SHOKING AS DER IS NOT ALOT OF PLACEZ LISTED ON THIS WEBSITE
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    MusLiM 4 LiFe's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Hmc?

how cn u trust it as in dey cud b lyin
    Last edited by MusLiM 4 LiFe; 09-23-2006 at 09:40 PM.
    Hmc?

[x][..Im*Back*..][x]
    (kinda)

wwwislamicboardcom - Hmc?
    chat Quote

The Ruler's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

[S]
    ok so if ma dad puts up a restaurant (wich has de same possibility as me bcumin an astronaught) today n dnt get to b mentiond der...but stil uses halal meat does dat mean it ent halal??
    [/S]

Hmc?

chat Quote

Kittygyal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

salam.
    Ukthi you make me laugh at times, sowiee but you do i mean come on how can you trust them, anyone can make a site saying "HALAL EATING SUBHANALLAH" but it can be one of them one of sites, you can't trust anything Ukthi, NET is NOT always right but then again i can be wrong Allah Hu A3lim!
    w.salam
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

yup das wot i meant

ma dad got a restaurant buh its all halal, he a hajji he wudnt drm of sellin haram meat!
    Hmc?

[x][..Im*Back*..][x]
    (kinda)

chat Quote

seeker_of_ilm's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I know of the HMC, it is a legitimate organisation. However, it doesn't mean if somethings not listed there, it becomes automatically haraam. And I was under the impression that if a person is a practicing muslim, and they say they are serving halaal food, then you should take their word for it, and if they are lying, its on them.

Allah Knows best though.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

oki, mayb dey not lying.. but ma dad restaurant aint der sooo
    Hmc?

[x][..Im*Back*..][x]
    (kinda)

chat Quote

Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Being on the list is verification of being Halal. Not being on the list does not mean anything. Could be halal or could be haraam, have to trust on the word of the person preparing the food.

Even if somebody is displaying the symbol you have to trust it was not counterfeited.
    Hmc?

Herman 1 - Hmc?

chat Quote

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Tu kaun hai paiiii?
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

If a Muslim is selling you the meat or eating at a Muslim restaurant. You should say Bismillah incase.
    Allahu Alam!
    Hmc?

*Without Allah, without Islam, life would be meaningless. If I've ever learned patience, it's because of this. Alhamdulillah...*
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Duhaa's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Tayyaba View Post
    If a Muslim is selling you the meat or eating at a Muslim restaurant. You should say Bismillah incase.
    Allahu Alam!

That's not true, sister....

Just because it is a muslim selling it doesn't necessarily mean its halaal. Obviously he/she SHOULD be selling halaal meat but sadly this isn't always true.

And, sister, just by saying bismillah does not make the meat halaal, it would be easier for everyone around of course if this was the case and we wouldn't need organisations such as HMC but this is NOT the case. Saying bismillah is a sunnat act which we do before we eat, yes, but it does not mean that all the food that now passes into our mouths is halaal.
    That is why it is necessary for organisations such as HMC to confirm for the muslims here in Britain whether or not our meat is halaal. By halaal I mean that bismillah is said before the slaughtering of the animal, not afterwards when we are ready to eat the meat.

I hope you understand what I am saying. In my town there is only one restaurant that is HMC which does not mean that the other restaurants / take-aways' chicken or meat is haraam but just that it hasn't been checked by HMC so I suppose you could say that it is doubtful.

But the people that are saying that they own a restaurant or take-away or whatever that sells meat, maybe the HMC hasn't got to your area yet, they only started a few years ago, maybe more.

Personally I think the HMC is a great organisation as it is helping the Muslim Ummah......
    chat Quote

zash2's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

yes i do agree that js bcoz it is not on da site it meanz itz haram. itz just ive herd an uncle telin me dis so i wanted 2 knw more.. bcoz wen he herd dis he threw all his meat.. so dta woz a bit 2 hasty i think..
    chat Quote

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Tu kaun hai paiiii?
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Duhaa View Post
    That's not true, sister....

Just because it is a muslim selling it doesn't necessarily mean its halaal. Obviously he/she SHOULD be selling halaal meat but sadly this isn't always true.

And, sister, just by saying bismillah does not make the meat halaal, it would be easier for everyone around of course if this was the case and we wouldn't need organisations such as HMC but this is NOT the case. Saying bismillah is a sunnat act which we do before we eat, yes, but it does not mean that all the food that now passes into our mouths is halaal.
    That is why it is necessary for organisations such as HMC to confirm for the muslims here in Britain whether or not our meat is halaal. By halaal I mean that bismillah is said before the slaughtering of the animal, not afterwards when we are ready to eat the meat.

I hope you understand what I am saying. In my town there is only one restaurant that is HMC which does not mean that the other restaurants / take-aways' chicken or meat is haraam but just that it hasn't been checked by HMC so I suppose you could say that it is doubtful.

But the people that are saying that they own a restaurant or take-away or whatever that sells meat, maybe the HMC hasn't got to your area yet, they only started a few years ago, maybe more.

Personally I think the HMC is a great organisation as it is helping the Muslim Ummah......
    Lol..then u can have a chit chat wit an Imam who told me that..i guess u know better? And btw what u said is what I meant. My fault i wasn't detailed enuff...so plz dont think otherwise...
    I dont think u understand what I meant. And i tried my best to explain.
    Allah knows what I meant, so that only matters to me...
    Allahu Alam
    Hmc?

*Without Allah, without Islam, life would be meaningless. If I've ever learned patience, it's because of this. Alhamdulillah...*
    chat Quote

16. Hide
Hey there! Hmc? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Hmc?