× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 6 of 6 visibility 1670

finding a place to spend a few days in dubai

itsme's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Question finding a place to spend a few days in dubai

Report bad ads?

anyone out there living in dubai or has ever gone there? i'l be going over there in 2 weeks time insha allah and i'm looking for an accomodation within my budget. all the hotels i've come by on the net or through travel agencies are too expensive for me. basically i need just a room to sleep, with personal bathroom and security (for myself and luggage) of course. i dont need tv, fridge, swimming pool, breakfast, etc. can anyone plz advise me?

jazaak allah khair
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    lamya's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: finding a place to spend a few days in dubai

walaikumassalaam sis,
    I have been to Dubai, loads of times, mashallah. Ive stayed in Midwest hotel apartments and it has a very lovely location if you want to try that out, but its a hotel apartment.
    hope i was helpful
    finding a place to spend a few days in dubai

:wilted_ro And whosoever fears Allaah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty) [al-Talaaq 65:2]
    chat Quote

Ann's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I've been there several times and stayed in several places, the Al Sham was not as expensive as some of the others and it was still quite nice. Try octopustravel.com. Put in your dates and it will list some hotels for you by price, the least expensive will be first but heres a tip. Go to the last few pages past the most expensive hotels and you will find that some hotels offer discounted rates "upon request", which basically just means they need a bit longer to make sure they will have the room available, then usually within 24hrs they will notify you by email to confirm. I ended up getting pretty good deals that way. Good luck and hope this helps. Feel free to msg me if I can be of further assistance.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

jazaak allah khair both of u . going to try the link and search for mentionned hotels straightaway. will inform u of outcome insha allah.

chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Snowflake's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Assalamu alaykum
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

There's a cheaper way sis. Join an online hospitality club and you might find someone who will offer you accomodation for free and show you around Dubai as well. The only thing is it might be a bit too late and you can't live with ghair mahrams. But for next time inshaAllah..
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

hospitality clubs? hmm... never heard abt zm. but anyway like u say, staying wiz ghair mahrams not good.

i've checked z site (octopustravel) n guess what? the deals am getting at my travel agent r better. i'd always thought we get better n cheaper deals on the net. but it cms its not true 4 dubai. anyway thanks 2 u all 4 ur precious suggestions. may Allah bless u n accept all ur supplications during this Holy month.
    chat Quote

9. Hide
Hey there! finding a place to spend a few days in dubai Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. finding a place to spend a few days in dubai