× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 36 visibility 4203

have u enjoyed ur time on da forum.......

Helena's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    as one ummah the burden we share inshAllah!!!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Talking have u enjoyed ur time on da forum.......

Report bad ads?

interesting quest..or cud be dry quest...oh well its a question...

and the question is..................... ............ ........... ...............

how long have u been here? part of LI family?........how long exactly.....it cud be 5 yrs, or may-b more den that.....or even one day......

or like.............couple of months................. ................

how has the forum benefited you?.......wanna share any thoughts?....has it changed u?...made u think deeper about islam?..........

possibly met weirdos here....... .....are jus hard to handle......................

come on let me hear it all inshalah...man am so hyped now............... ................

All i hope is for my mums happiness.Shes my light.Shes my dunya.Her tears are my weakness.Her sadness breaks my heart.She is my mirror.A mirror that keeps me alive.Without her am nothing.shes my saaya.How can i leave her.I pray to Allah(swt) to keep me with her forever inshAllah.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Re.TiReD's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    LI Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: how long has it been here? since u joined da forum.......

it's been about 2 years now but i didnt post for the first year, dunno why. Its good Alhamdulillah, feel part of the family now (but wudnt mind getting to know more people)

s a b r
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by dreamer View Post
    it's been about 2 years now but i didnt post for the first year, dunno why. Its good Alhamdulillah, feel part of the family now (but wudnt mind getting to know more people)
    woah sis been two years.....dsnt seem like it.........

before the mods warn me...i can see it clearly on da profile when dey joined...but still jus wanna know.......am too lazy look into everybodies profile....

All i hope is for my mums happiness.Shes my light.Shes my dunya.Her tears are my weakness.Her sadness breaks my heart.She is my mirror.A mirror that keeps me alive.Without her am nothing.shes my saaya.How can i leave her.I pray to Allah(swt) to keep me with her forever inshAllah.
    chat Quote

Mawaddah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Patience is the Key
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

If you look at my profile you'll see I've been here since last year December......almost a year now

And Masha'allah I really love LI and yes I can say I have benefitted from it because it has loads of wonderful Islamic articles all in one place so I can read them easily.

Met loads of nice people here too , and I correspond almost daily with my lovely friends umm-sulaim and amirah_87 here too so it makes me Love LI even more
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Re.TiReD's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    LI Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

lol its one year!! im so dopey! lol sorry i'm hungry, so i joined in july of 2005...

s a b r
    chat Quote

Muezzin's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    Bat-Mod
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Haven't you people ever seen this?

And I've been here for about a year.
    chat Quote

Mawaddah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Patience is the Key
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^ I just can't be bothered to look thru it......and besides the sister is asking other stuff besides just how long have we been here.
    chat Quote

IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

but lol, our join date is right there lol, that kinda defeats the whole purpose lol

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin View Post
    Haven't you people ever seen this?

And I've been here for about a year.
    this is wot i mean...hard to handle....lol.....

come on mod...give moi a break.....like sis sed...am asking diff quests to....not only one topic....am discussing....

i've joined here....been nearly 9 month....alhamulilah...time flies pretty quick...i guess..........
    Last edited by Helena; 09-28-2006 at 02:33 PM.

chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Mazed View Post
    but lol, our join date is right there lol, that kinda defeats the whole purpose lol
    yes i knw that.....another one....... ........

am not bothered to calculate it......answer da other questions inshalah....

chat Quote

IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: how long has it since u joined da forum n do u enjoy it.......

ok outta respect 4 da sis ive been here about 6 months, its benefited me greatly, and ye i met lotsa weirdo's, there all on ma MSN

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i wanna knw more then this...how exactly it benefited u?....from which thread?...........

have any fav threads? that u wanna illustrate.......(it cud be possibly one of my thread)..............................

chat Quote

Al-Zaara's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    made of awesome.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by HAJI_HELENA View Post

and the question is..................... ............ ........... ...............

how long have u been here? part of LI family?........how long exactly.....it cud be 5 yrs, or may-b more den that.....or even one day......

how has the forum benefited you?.......wanna share any thoughts?....has it changed u?...made u think deeper about islam?..........

possibly met weirdos here....... .....are jus hard to handle......................

come on let me hear it all inshalah...man am so hyped now............... ................

But I had been viewing this thread a couple of months before I had decided to join... I hesistated 'cause I had never before joined any Islamic Forums and to be honest I thought Islamic Forums were a joke. Where people just chat about anything in general and people who are members of such forums don't know much about Islam. :X

But of course this isn't the case and so many members here have prooven me wrong.
    I thought that the admins and moderators were just having fun and also didn't know much about Islam. :X

Well... Ansar Al-Adl, Fi Sabilillah, Far7an, Muhammed, Woodrow, zÂk, Labibah, Rabiya, Al-Mu'minah, Muezzin... and the list goes on and on--- They all have literally terminated all those prejudice thoughts I had, alhamdulillah.

My decision became final when I one day just had enough reading some very ignorant and stupid posts and saw that somebody had yet to kick their a**es.
    So I decided that person would be moi. And voilà, here I am.

Well, I haven't exactly kicked anyone's a** but oh well... kay:

I love this forum. May it be still alive until my 20th birtday and I can look back what I wrote in my teen years.

I'm just talking, sorry if anybody has fallen asleep. kay:

Last edited by Al-Zaara; 09-28-2006 at 02:47 PM.

If only I had checked myself
    Guy who wrecked himself

True leaders don't create followers...
    .... They create new leaders.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: have u enjoyed ure time on da forum.......

shukran for sharing this insight sis........inshalah may this forum be alive till u reach ur 20s.......

chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    Al-Zaara's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    made of awesome.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

shukran for sharing this insight sis........inshalah may this forum be alive till u reach ur 20s.......
    Inshallah!

If only I had checked myself
    Guy who wrecked himself

True leaders don't create followers...
    .... They create new leaders.
    chat Quote

MinAhlilHadeeth's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I joined 25th of July 2005 (how precise). LI has helped me learn alot about Islam. I've changed alot since I joined LI, alhamdulillah. Alot of stuff has happened since my join date too.

I've met loaaaaads of sisters, and they're so lovely that the sisters section is one of my favourite sections, and alhamdulillah i'm helping moderate that section now.

So yeah... I have enjoyed my time immensely.

chat Quote

The Ruler's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

wel iv joind on de 13th o march 2005...its been a yr n a haf...n i must say ein ere iz de mst enjoyable tym i v :ahappy: xcept dem tyms wen derz hardly a membr on

but de rest o de tyms dis forum roks

iv benefitted in many ways...ds forum made me get closr to islam..meet ppl dat r mor religious n made me want to b lyk em

it has created in me a greed o knowledge...also a sistrhood n friendship dat i wudnt find newer else ...it has created in me dis feelin dat i wud do nefin ta helo sum1 n also do nefin for de ummah to unite it...n it is ere dat i feel most united wid dose dat i shud b united wid in real lyf

ders mor but i jus cant xplain...its a feeling dat no wrds can describe ...a feeling o peace, unity and happiness

chat Quote

Hijaabi22's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

cooooool thread

Well dis my story.... forums were NEVER my thing..... until I discovered Sami Yusuf (yep yep lets not go in2 whether its permissable to listen to the dude or not...he guuuuud .Anyways, I was OBSESSED WID DA GUY and his nasheeds, went 2 his site, which had a forum on it, I was literally an ADDICT! 4rm there loadsa ppz wud promote certain islamic sites n forums but me never was interseted. Joined another 1 totally 4got wat it was called (islam.forumwise.com???? sumat along those lines?) .Anyways there was loadsa LI members on there, bro Zak bein 1 of em....he was always LI dis n LI dat n LI dis n LI dat lol tuk me ages to figure out that LI was in fact a forum so me joined in September or sumat but me never used 2 visit the site cos I jus stik 2 one forum at a tym.... Anyways all the other forums died down after a while so bout 7/8 months later I became active on this forum....maaaaaaaannnnn been a rollercoaster lol....met loadsa wicked peeps on here , mashaAllah sum top people out there! As a member I was only here 4 the laff of it, wasnt really out 2 seek knowledge or wareva (i know i know sounds really bad), I wasnt very practisin but ALHAMDULILLAH i have benefited from the forum a lot, sis DAFFODIL and MAZ girls Ull never know how gr8ful I am to U gals, these sisters gimme sum wicked advice, which motivated me to start prayin cuppla months ago alhamdulillah me went 4rm 0 prayers to 4/5... luv ya gals! AS 4 username me has changed it bout a million tymssssssss lol started off as DA SoldiereSS_wid_a_1 at the end lol as bro Harun puts it, then people noticed I was a bit obsessed wid da colour pink so suggested loadsa names 4 me lol...my fave was ----------- (lol SO ME!) then changed to ---------- (yup so me again!) and noooow me is deeeee -----------! Hmmmmmmm wat else.... me bin warned tym n tym agaiiiiiin, I jus cant help be naughty at tyms lol,mods my apologies go out 2 u guys, as U may have noticed me has been a gud gal 4 quite sum tym now lol

Anywayz dats my story wats UrS???
    chat Quote

Hijaabi22's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Mazed View Post
    ok outta respect 4 da sis ive been here about 6 months, its benefited me greatly, and ye i met lotsa weirdo's, there all on ma MSN
    wattttttttttt 6 MONTHS?? Dat allllll??? I wudda thought its bin bout 6 YEARS lukin at ya post count lol U must LIVE on here lol
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I have been here for 4 months and 15 days. But, who keeps track.

I have found this to be the most informative and tolerant forum I have been on. I am very impressed with the staff and the members.

Herman 1 - have u enjoyed ur time on da forum.......

chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! have u enjoyed ur time on da forum....... Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. have u enjoyed ur time on da forum.......