× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 19 of 19 visibility 2469

THIS IS CREEPY.....Seven-metre fingernails win place in book of records.....

Helena's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    as one ummah the burden we share inshAllah!!!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Talking THIS IS CREEPY.....Seven-metre fingernails win place in book of records.....

Report bad ads?

YA ALLAH.....was checking thru my yahoo mail...and i came across this...i had to share wid u lot.....

Man doesnt it look totally freaky?. ....seven metres fingernail...how did she manage it?.....wots the purpose of it? jus wanna get into guiness world record book.....man weirdness.....

anyway check it urself inshalah.....

............. .................... .... ................

LONDON (Reuters) - Lee Redmond soaks hers in olive oil. Aaron Studham lathers his in hairspray.
    Click to learn more...

They both say it's worth it.

Redmond, 65, earned an entry in the latest edition of Guinness World Records with the world's longest fingernails that have now reached a resplendent 24 feet 7 inches (7.51 metres).

Studham, 17, joined the ranks of the weird, wacky and wonderful with the tallest hair on the planet.

"It's a real icebreaker with the girls," Studham said of his magnificent Mohican hairstyle proudly peaking at 24 inches.

"It started as a dare from my friends," the Massachusetts teenager told Reuters after sharing grooming tips with his fellow record holder at a photocall in a London beauty parlour.

"It took me five to six years to grow. I don't wear it up all the time but when I do, it takes about 45 minutes to an hour to put it up. I use hairspray and then blow-dry it."

Redmond, who is from Utah, shares a centre spread in Guinness 2007, released on Thursday, with the proud purveyors of the world's stretchiest skin, narrowest waist and longest ear hair alongside a woman who can pop her eyeballs 11 millimetres ( 0.43 inches) out of their sockets.

Redmond, who started growing her fingernails 27 years ago, has a meticulous routine to keep them in tip-top condition.

"I clean them with a toothbrush when they get dirty and always keep them manicured," she said. Every day she treats them with warm olive oil and nail hardener.

However, the lifespan of her phenomenal talons is drawing to a close.

"I am going to have to take them off in November as I am looking after my husband who is suffering from Alzheimer's," she explained.

She still manages to shave her husband daily, but has to sleep on her side and rest her hands on the bed with her nails hanging off the edge.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060928/..._uk_guinness_1

check some pic out....:vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

nail1 - THIS IS CREEPY.....Seven-metre fingernails win place in book of records.....

got the image from:http://news.sky.com/skynews/picture_...5621-1,00.html

nail2 - THIS IS CREEPY.....Seven-metre fingernails win place in book of records.....
    http://news.sky.com/skynews/picture_...5621-2,00.html

and and thats not it.......

Seventeen-year-old Aaron Studman took the title for having the tallest hair.

His mohawk towers 21 inches from his scalp, to be in the world record...

hairdude - THIS IS CREEPY.....Seven-metre fingernails win place in book of records.....
    http://news.sky.com/skynews/picture_...5621-4,00.html

am still in a shock.... ..........is this for real?

All i hope is for my mums happiness.Shes my light.Shes my dunya.Her tears are my weakness.Her sadness breaks my heart.She is my mirror.A mirror that keeps me alive.Without her am nothing.shes my saaya.How can i leave her.I pray to Allah(swt) to keep me with her forever inshAllah.

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: THIS IS CREEPY.....Seven-metre fingernails win place in book of records.....

format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude View Post
    Whoa, the women with the long finger-nails looks like a witch. Thanks (!) for posting this.
    anytime inshalah....

but seriously isnt this complete weirdness.....dse seem look like a witch... .........

look closely at her nails....:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: .............wont be able to eat anything now.....

All i hope is for my mums happiness.Shes my light.Shes my dunya.Her tears are my weakness.Her sadness breaks my heart.She is my mirror.A mirror that keeps me alive.Without her am nothing.shes my saaya.How can i leave her.I pray to Allah(swt) to keep me with her forever inshAllah.

Umu 'Isa's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    ام عيسى و خطاب
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: THIS IS CREEPY.....Seven-metre fingernails win place in book of records.....

yuck! I dont think thats possible, how does she do every day things without them breaking?

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk View Post
    lol yea.
    guess its just one woman. ffended:
    LOL zak...thats all u can say...and correct da mistake man.....

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Ladee_Maryam View Post
    yuck! I dont think thats possible, how does she do every day things without them breaking?
    thats wot i was thinking sis...but its worldwide now.....its a fact.... .....still hard to believe...hard to image.....

fatimah's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

what is the pupose of this.do they have nothin better todo subhanallah.thank for the auticle sis.

S_87's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Maryams Mommy
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

thats just disgusting, though as the nails grow longer they harden dont they but atleast hers are slightly clean check this out :vomit:

nat2 2 - THIS IS CREEPY.....Seven-metre fingernails win place in book of records.....

Our Lord! Verily, we have heard the call of one calling to Faith: 'Believe in your Lord,' and we have believed.
    Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and expiate from us our evil deeds, and make us die (in the state of righteousness) along with Al-Abrar

fatimah's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

yuck the is more dis....g than the lady.:vomit:

Sanobar's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

eww... the nails are soo creepy...

Please Don't Forget the Plight of Muslims in your Dua's "And Seek (Allah's) help
    with Sabr (patience) and Salat (prayers): it is indeed hard, except to those who
    are humble" (Qur'an Al-Baqara 2:45)

12. Report bad ads?
    ...'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww that is soooooooooo disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!

Al-Zaara's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    made of awesome.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk View Post
    yuck.

thnx for posting.

will use it to annoy someone thru reps
    Yay. Uhh... I pity that poor person. (it'll probably be lolwatever you're gonna scare, ey? when he comes back that is... )

Anyways, that woman really does look like a witch... Scary.
    Really, if I'd meet her in real life I'd probably get an heart attack..

If only I had checked myself
    Guy who wrecked himself

True leaders don't create followers...
    .... They create new leaders.

DigitalStorm82's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I wonder how these ppl clean themselves in the bathroom... gross!

MT2's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

these images were gross....especially the one Amani displayed...must be falling sick all the time because of their 'dirtiness'

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

sis amani......that pic is way way way freaky den mine.......man.... ....

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I understand where you guy'z are comin from, but let's refrain from backbiting insha'Allaah.

DigitalStorm82's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I understand where you guy'z are comin from, but let's refrain from backbiting insha'Allaah.
    Close Thread? No one will have anything nice to say when they see those pictures.

brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I don't have the power to do that here. sorry.

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

ur closing the thread.....seriously.......

i dnt mind at all...at least it will refrain from backcatting....

but seriously this so freaky...jus wanted ppl to see it.....thats all....

Umu 'Isa's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    ام عيسى و خطاب
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Thread closed

24. Hide
Hey there! THIS IS CREEPY.....Seven-metre fingernails win place in book of records..... Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. THIS IS CREEPY.....Seven-metre fingernails win place in book of records.....