× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 48 visibility 4732

Re-introduction with my new older Avatar

Curaezipirid's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

Asalamualaykum everyone,

most of you are probably bored of my tedious to read posts by now

I should probably slow down my writing so as to read better

The new Avatar is me in 1969.

It is not here to show off.

It is not here because I like to see myself.

I shall tell though why it is here.

There were a few photos taken that day. I can remember. I can remember that I already knew language and was communicating with my mother straight into her mind with words, and in my infant experience I knew that I was. I had been trying to get across to her every day for ages and ages and ages that she should put me in the blue coat and give me the doll with a blue dress at the same time. My memory is that my words were imprecise and few but that she knew exactly what I wanted and was refusing me. I had been in a temper with her.

Then on this day she put me in the blue coat and gave me the doll with the blue dress and THEN SHE EVEN TOOK A PHOTO!

I can remember it all so clearly because I was so very very happy about the situation.

Every photo I had seen of this day I had experiential memory of. EXCEPT FOR THIS ONE??? I wonder who will know?

There is a sad part that I became sick a couple of years later, and so the effect of being certain in Forgiving my Father was dissipated. But this week in completing some work I found this photo. Now find my self at loggerheads with my father over using his home fax machine to receive legal documentation about a gift of Alms I have been offered in Islam.

Insha Allah my Father will learn to account by Shari'ah! waram

Within the Realm of King Solomon
    Who could have known I was home grown
    An accuser's false allegation
    Did warrant only my Nation
    in apology for inconveniences
    its shaytan leeches
    who accuse
    my unconscious sleep
    of accusing you too cheep
    I will be selling for five times three
    centsiblity

2. Report bad ads?
    lolwatever's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Re-introduction with my new older Avatar

^ lol looks like we're beign introduced to an all new curzepid, mashalah the writing is just right! easy 2 understand keep it up!

salams (inshalah curazepid version 3 will start/end covos with salams instead of waram )

commenthere:

ليس بعلم ما حواه القمطر، ماالعلم إلا ما وعاه الصدر
    animationPop 1 - Re-introduction with my new older Avatar
    .::.....sabr Ayyoub.....::.

Malaikah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Swimming with thermus aquaticus in Yellowstone National Park
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I thought you were an Indigenous Australian?

Why is your hair red?! Sorry if I sound ignorant I was just very surprised by your pic. You lok very cute though mashaAllah.

Welcome back!

Last edited by Malaikah; 11-29-2006 at 09:10 AM.

wwwislamicboardcom - Re-introduction with my new older Avatar

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salams
    .......................(after contemplation i added a bit to this information at post 30, please try to read both if this one)

the first Australians were white skin people

Then at a time in the long past when a big awakening happened there was much migration to Australia by Jews, but whom came through the China region, and also by persons from the Indian region. The esoteric schools of thought in Traditional Aboriginal culture are more like Indian in the west of Australia and more like Chinese in the east. I am from the west, but I began way later than the first Indigenous race, and when there was a big inter-racial mixing. We all ended up black, but the genetic for our brown skin is recessive rather than dominant like in Africa.

I think that among all Indigenous Australians the difference between wether you are white or black is accorded only by whether immediate ancestors had a communal effort made upon their behalf in death rites. Our death rituals involve a two week or longer period of "singing" the persons Spirit into their right story and through singing them, holding them into their belief in the Angel of Death. But also their every mistake which any of the community can remember is placed in their path by the minds of the living, so that the burden of mistakes rest with the dead. The singing/mourning process might take weeks or months or years, depending upon the seniority of the dead person, and how large an account of forgiving the living they had committed to before their death.

Those whom are in the most despair, (despair caused by loss of culture from the invasion of Australia which is still very fresh for most of our people), and so are with less strength during death, are usually whom get white genetics comming out in the ancestry. The strength in death required to sustain the black skin genetic needs community support in most people, but not all of.

Also there are lots of us with red hair. Even loads of children in the desert with red hair and black skin.

In our tradition we are good at discerning whom is whiter in mind and whom is blacker in mind because of the necessity for community holding a stricter account in respect of whom is whiter in mind, but only so as to keep the skin black.

There are two different functions causal to white skin, one is ancestors having died in a state of prolapse, and the other is among the non-believers whom make attempts to escape the account of the Angel of Death. They never could get away from Him and that is why they go white so that they are shown up. Even in the black skin community very often if any person makes any effort to escape their account in Allah, then their skin peels and goes whiter almost within only a few hours for some folk. That is why us white fella Aborigines have such a bad reputation.

But there are quite many white skin Australians of Aboriginal descent whom believe in the fact of their Aboriginality but are not openly identifying. This is for two main reasons. There has been such persecution against any person with any Aboriginal identity, and especially fairer skin children were more likely to be removed from maternal care. For that reason many of us have over about six generations of ancestry "passed as white". The other reason is that most white Australians want to let the black community make an open black power stance without our race being openly regarded as a white skin race. Except that there are other white Aboriginal folk who prefer being white, and it might be better suited for them. I reckon that the sun is too hot here for white skin. In general most white Aborigines are very much able and happy to provide into the black community of the priveledges of being white in this society. More of what my own family has worked to earn has the benefitted the black community than for our own immediate family.

The reason I began to identify is because some white Aborigines were saying that they did not want to be laying any claim upon any reparations payable to Aborigines which might be forthcoming from Government because of past abuses; and I decided to identify because I believe that I can make a point about Aboriginality not being a status of victims seeking payback, but that Aboriginality is all about the fact that we have survived.

Just this week (coinciding with a Muslim offer in Alms to my self Mash Allah for there is bounty!) there has been a Government commitment in Tasmania to pay reparative money to persons whom were removed from maternal care. Between Federation in 1901 and a referendum in 1967 which voted that Aborigines become counted as citizens of the nation of Australia, there was Government policy that all Aborigine children were wards of the state. That is the most significant reason for the fact that I, and many other, Aborigines, are now white.

There is some genetic research somewhere I heard about on the radio which has proven that Australian Aborigines genetics contain the genetics of all other races. I must find the references for the original research.

Even though the first Australians were white, and there have also been migrations of white skin folk from East Asia and Europe fairly recently, our racial identity is very much as a black skin people. Even among many whites. But there are some folk with a white skin Aboriginal identity whom want to make a point that they are better enabled in white skin. While other whites and most, but not all, blacks, are determined to prove that the black skin people have worked harder and received less, and are necessarily very proud of being black. I agree that they are still today far more extremely persecuted, but have experienced my self an astonishing degree of Government persecution only by identifying as an Aborigine. The racial politics in Australia are Hell! Quite literally because there became worse black magic than there was already around the whole situation I have here described.

Our people are very adept at managing disputes with extreme degrees of hatred, but without causing much community disturbance. There is a strong tradition of mock battles and acceptance of cruelty as a fact of the world which we are waiting for the end of. In fact, among the earlier/original inhabitants, there is a standardised ettiquette of expecting that the end of the world will be any day now and so trying to speed it up by using disputes to uncover what is the key to change. The problem is that if everybody can perceive that in future some bad guy does something bad, that any old person will jump at the chance to be the bad guy, but then too many become bad guys and end up trapping us all into being bad guys. I am a bad white guy in the Aboriginal Ummah. But a reliable one.

I think that the red hair genetic is Indigenous to here also, but another person reported it as indigenous to Vietnam.

I should say again for emphasis that many of us white guys are wanting to support the communities of Traditionally Oriented black skin nomads whom can clearly remember first seeing white men on their land during their childhoods. They have been raised without any need for money, and I believe that we can make certain that they live to see children born whom will be able again to live without need for money. That is partly what this photo is all about.

Peace in the Middle East!
    Last edited by Curaezipirid; 12-01-2006 at 11:37 PM. Reason: to add that this post needs the accompaniment of post 30 also

its shaytan leeches
    who accuse
    my unconscious sleep
    centsiblity

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Rats, I forgot about the no pics of peeps rule!

Back to the old one now,

waram

its shaytan leeches
    who accuse
    my unconscious sleep
    centsiblity

The Ruler's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

back to the forums ....how amazing...i was just thinking of you yesterday cause i came across one of your posts and was wondering where you had gone...lol

Skillganon's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Skillganon
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

hello.
    welcome to the forum!
    hope u have a benificial stay here!

Advertisment:
    MY PERSONAL PAGE

wwwislamicboardcom - Re-introduction with my new older Avatar atomicth4 1 - Re-introduction with my new older Avatar atomicth3 1 - Re-introduction with my new older Avatar
    Atomic Bomb - Mushroom Cloud Cloud Blast from.

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I already found a sanity thread in respect of Jinn and mental health etc,
    Thankyou everybody

its shaytan leeches
    who accuse
    my unconscious sleep
    centsiblity

Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I like your "New- Old" style. You have much to offer us and it is a pleasure to read your posts. However, to be honest much of the enjoyment was lost by the tedious length of them.

We can learn much from you, keep up this trend.

Herman 1 - Re-introduction with my new older Avatar

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I confess to having been selfish in making long posts. I was in a frame of mind of not wanting to loose my cogniscence to the shaytan whom invade my sleep at night. Whenever I eat very much and my mind generates lots of words, if I am not making an immediate record of, they disappear as though into the cyber space of lost post land, but without the computer.

I get two lines of a poem, then if a third can't help coming to mind, if I don't have a pen in hand at that moment, the whole lot goes out window. But when I am not in words and pictures, the memory stay on for ages and ages, indefinately really. It is handy being able to sustain belief without words and pictures.

One of my sons, well all three really, but my oldest first demonstrated this: can listen to me reading a story to him, and be reading another book at the same time, and follow both stories impeccably. We had been waging a war over story time behaviours until he proved this to me when he was ten.

its shaytan leeches
    who accuse
    my unconscious sleep
    centsiblity

Umar001's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

You know sis, I love you for the sake of Allah but you confuse me alot man.

The path is long but I hope we meet,
    After the grave and the Day, in paradise in bliss upon a reclined seat.

A traveler traveling - travelled from shirk to tawheed,
    If I'm remembered for anything - let it be the Mercy I seek.

Your Bro. Abu Hurayra, al-Habeshi

Kittygyal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalmualikum warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

Subhanallah, this is propper english what i like about welcome back Ukthi have fun && stay active inshallah

do me a favour remember me in your Du3'ah, shukran!

Walikumassalam warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

warhm kittygyal I will

IsaAbdullah, it is often OK to read my posts by only taking one paragraph because I move faster from one association to the next, like 900 league boots of words. But I guess this might not help. Use for what meaning is relatable to your own life, but try to keep a whole paragraph in one piece. Perhaps as though each paragraph is the whole post.

its shaytan leeches
    who accuse
    my unconscious sleep
    centsiblity

Kittygyal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Curaezipirid View Post
    warhm kittygyal I will

IsaAbdullah, it is often OK to read my posts by only taking one paragraph because I move faster from one association to the next, like 900 league boots of words. But I guess this might not help. Use for what meaning is relatable to your own life, but try to keep a whole paragraph in one piece. Perhaps as though each paragraph is the whole post.

please can you not say "warhm" there's no meaning to that if your trying to say "warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu" please say it fully because your changing thy meaning Ukthi

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Asalamualaykum Waramathallahu Warabarakatha Kittygyal,

actually the shortening Waram is meaning that in an Aboriginal language.

Shukran, Du'a tongue, body, then heart. Why can you doubt me? Because I will be open in my truth?

If I never report would you never know? Yet when what I am reporting consistently is that I am not married and not in care of my family, my mind is in totality exposed to shaytan. How will I ever learn Arabic when the shaytan whom know me are trying to prevent Aboriginal Australians connecting with the Ummah!

Yet still it is in my report of these matters that any Muslim has any evidence against me, because certainly in every single instance in which I have attending Mosque and been observed in Prayer I have been received very well and very beneficially to my self, but at extreme expense to other persons attending because of what the shaytan try to enact through me.

The expense to the three, four actually, local Mosques I have attended, now five I can count, is so extreme that they fear to believe me and so relegate me, as is proper, to being only my father's reponsiblity. But therein the whole pattern has begun a new cycle now already two more times than only that necessary such that all this region is Dreaming only of Revelations in Christ.

None have any ground to doubt me when not in my immediate company. Nor has my mother right to judge me as though a dog when she sits drunk watching the world through the television and despised me for having brought home to met my father a black man. Nor has any of my friends the right to believe in her simply for her significant reputation of lost antiquity. Innana is in that fall which caused that first she fall, and this is the key to the fruit of the garden of Paradise. Do not hate me in this or I might have to take you also into Jahannam.

I can find no glossary with reference to "Ukthi" on my computer today. Nor can my mouth pronounce it. What is it? Perhaps it means what my sister sasha is, since my mental associations can place its sound now upon her. It is like "hasnamuss"?

Your spelling is mistaken in your, it should be you're for you are, becaue I am.

The old English use of thy I will accept in Allah in my initial reading which searched your post first and foremost, as in every instance of every person's posts, for the positive aspect.

My meaning for Fatima is that "warhm" can equally, between friends, be accepted as meaning what we each can communicate well and accurately to a precise measure with the full expression used at begining and end of this post. Yet because I placed your computer user name after, it makes like a greeting rather than a closure, which I see now you did respond to.

Alaykumuasalamu Waramathallahu Warabarakatha Rebekah

its shaytan leeches
    who accuse
    my unconscious sleep
    centsiblity

zanjabeela's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    just the disappearer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Curaezipirid View Post

I can find no glossary with reference to "Ukthi" on my computer today. Nor can my mouth pronounce it. What is it? Perhaps it means what my sister sasha is, since my mental associations can place its sound now upon her. It is like "hasnamuss"?

Your spelling is mistaken in your, it should be you're for you are, becaue I am.
    AssalaamuAlaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu, sister Curaezipirid,
    Yes, Ukhti means "my sister"--your mental association has identified the full meaning of the word, mashaAllah! But I don't know what is hasnamuss...perhaps it is "sister" also?

Ahhh, people make me crazy when they confuse you're and your....because I am, too! But, I have "learned" to replace it in my mind with the correct one. The only problem is, seeing your for you're and you're for your so many times has resulted in me sometimes typing it wrong too!!!

Wa Alaikum Assalaamu Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
    hopscotchiq2 1 - Re-introduction with my new older Avatar
    But at least the wub is back.

Skillganon's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Skillganon
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Welcome to the forum sister Curaezipirid, hope you have a beneficial stay.

We also have another sister Curaezipirid in this forum, inshallah you will get to meet her.

Advertisment:
    MY PERSONAL PAGE

wwwislamicboardcom - Re-introduction with my new older Avatar atomicth4 1 - Re-introduction with my new older Avatar atomicth3 1 - Re-introduction with my new older Avatar
    Atomic Bomb - Mushroom Cloud Cloud Blast from.

syilla's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    save $ 4 hajj
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal View Post

Subhanallah, this is propper english what i like about welcome back Ukthi have fun && stay active inshallah

Walikumassalam warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

you are right sis... i read her posts just to improve my english . Her english are so proper... i wish i can type proper english too.

heart 1 - Re-introduction with my new older Avatar

25:36 And the true servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk the earth with humility and when the ignorant address them, they respond with words of peace.

zanjabeela's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    just the disappearer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Skillganon View Post

We also have another sister Curaezipirid in this forum, inshallah you will get to meet her.

I believe this is the same lovable sister, brother Skillganon

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
    hopscotchiq2 1 - Re-introduction with my new older Avatar
    But at least the wub is back.

24. Report bad ads?
    syilla's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    save $ 4 hajj
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Skillganon View Post

lol bro...

it is the sister in our forum...

heart 1 - Re-introduction with my new older Avatar

25:36 And the true servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk the earth with humility and when the ignorant address them, they respond with words of peace.

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! Re-introduction with my new older Avatar Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Re-introduction with my new older Avatar