× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 58 visibility 7063

Less then 3 weeks to live

muslimah4life's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

Salaam brothers and sisters i have been notifued that i have less then 3 weeks to live . A sister suggests colour therapy!! how will that help me? im lost and confused. The tumours to big to operate.

wwwislamicboardcom - Less then 3 weeks to live
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Maarya's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Less then 3 weeks to live

salam,
    sis, i really feel for you. i read that and am so sad for you.
    just pray and spend time with your family.
    as for the colour theoropy - i hav no idea.
    i will keep u in my du'a
    wslm
    chat Quote

starfortress's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah4life View Post
    Salaam brothers and sisters i have been notifued that i have less then 3 weeks to live . A sister suggests colour therapy!! how will that help me? im lost and confused. The tumours to big to operate.

Are you serious sis...may i know what kind of tumours.

My Userpage
    حللت أهلاً ووطئت سهلاً
    "O Allah! Keep me alive as long as live is better for me, and let me die as death is better for me"
    chat Quote

Skillganon's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Skillganon
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

May Allah guide you and keep you in good health.

I am not good in this kind of situation. Don't know what to say.

Inshallah you will pull through it. Get a second opinion?

Advertisment:
    MY PERSONAL PAGE

wwwislamicboardcom - Less then 3 weeks to live atomicth4 1 - Less then 3 weeks to live atomicth3 1 - Less then 3 weeks to live
    Atomic Bomb - Mushroom Cloud Cloud Blast from.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    habiibti's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Subhana Allah,that is so heart breaking to know.but dont let it get to u,i know tat sounds cliche but no one can determine how long u have except Allah.I had a friends dad told he wasnt gonna last 6 months,after 5 yrs he is still kicking it.

Just remember if Allah wants us back,we will leave,there is nothing anyone can do abt.Take this a positive thing,many people just collapse and die in da spot,not given a chance to do last minute dua or asking for forgiveness.

May Allah give u a healthy one and forgive all our sins amiin.
    chat Quote

starfortress's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by starfortress View Post

Are you serious sis...may i know what kind of tumours.
    Im sorry for the ignorance question sis ,after checking to your recent post it's true you doe's have a brain tumor,never stop praying and make a dua from Alla S.W.T...

My Userpage
    حللت أهلاً ووطئت سهلاً
    "O Allah! Keep me alive as long as live is better for me, and let me die as death is better for me"
    chat Quote

Munda Pakistani's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

May Alah grant you the highest place in Jannah. Ameen.
    chat Quote

Lina's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Prayer is the best therapy.

''And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and foods, but give glad tidings to As-Sabirun (the patient ones). Who, when afflicted with calamity, say: 'Truly! To Allah (swt) we belong and truly, to him we shall return.'”
    (Surah Al-Baqarah, 2:155-6)

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "When Allah desires good for someone, He tries him with hardships." [Sahîh al-Bukhârî]

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “If Allah wants good for his servant, He hurries on His punishment in this world, and if He wills ill for a servant, he holds back punishing him for his sin so He can give it to him in full on the Day of Resurrection.”

Be patient sister,

May Allah subhana wa ta'la grant you sabr and health Insha'Allah.

We're gonna need a bigger boat
    chat Quote

mohammed farah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

sorry to hear this sis. ill inshallah pray for you and may allah grant you peace and happines to you and your family
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    al_faaris574's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

InshaAllah you are in all of our Dua's sister. Remember, Allah has blessed you with the opportunity to repent. Heres a relevant Fatwa inshaAllah.

Question:
    A man committed many sins. He is suffering from a severe illness and has tried treatment to no avail. The doctors have told him that they have no cure for his problem. Now he regrets his past and wants to repent. Does his repentance count now that he is suffering from this terminal illness from which he has no hope of a cure?

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

Yes, the repentance of a man who does not hope to live for long does count. This applies whether he has an incurable illness such as cancer; or he has been sentenced to death, such as a man who has been brought out for execution, even if the sword is being raised above his head; or a married man who has committed adultery and been sentenced to stoning, even if the stones have already been gathered. His repentance is valid, because Allaah accepts the repentance of a man so long as the death rattle has not yet reached his throat. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Allaah accepts only the repentance of those who do evil in ignorance and foolishness and repent soon afterwards; it is they to whom Allaah will forgive, and Allaah is Ever All-Knower, All-Wise.” [al-Nisa’ 4:17]

The meaning of the phrase “and repent soon afterwards” means that they repent before they die.

In the following aayah, Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And of no effect is the repentance of those who continue to do evil deeds until death faces one of them and he says: ‘Now I repent;’…”[al-Nisa’ 4:18]

There are five essential conditions for repentance: sincerity, regret for what one has done, giving it up immediately, determination not to repeat it in the future, and repenting during the time when repentance will be accepted, i.e., before one dies or before the sun rises in the west.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

innaa lillahi wa inna 'alayhi raji'oon [to Allah we belong and to Him is our return].. may Allaah make it easier for u sister, and all the muslims. ameen.

For the color therapy, you might want to check this site out:

http://www.colourtherapyhealing.com/

I think they use colors to understand where your lacking in health matters, and i think it also involves other things like emotional etc. and Allah knows best.

Keep praying to Allah to make it easier for you and all the muslims, and keep repenting for your sins, because even i might die, or anyone else might die before these 3 weeks are over. Remember Allaah alot, and He will remember you.

Remember that their are people worser off than all of us, who may even wish for death but can't.

They might be locked up, being tortured, and they want to return to Allaah, so imagine it as a blessing from Allaah if anything was to occur. Allaah loves you, and we all will die, lets all work hard on dying in a way which Allaah will be pleased with us, and the last words on our lips be Laa illaaha illAllaah, Muhammadur RasoolAllaah [there is none worthy of worship except Allaah, and Muhammad (peace be upon him) is His messenger.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Here is another Fatwa which you may be able to benefit from inshaAllah:

Question:
    There is a person who is sick with cancer, and the doctors have been unable to treat him successfully. He has left the hospital to spend his remaining time with his family. His condition is deteriorating daily. What do you advise him to do?

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

Al-Nawawi said:

The sick person should strive to have a good attitude and avoid arguing and disputing concerning worldly matters. He should bear in mind that this is the end of his time in the realm of deeds, and he should end it with good deeds. He should seek the forgiveness of his wife, children, all his family, neighbours and friends, and all those with whom he had dealings or with whom he was friends or had any kind of connection, and ensure that they hold nothing against him. He should focus on reading Qur’aan, reciting Dhikr, and reading stories about the righteous and how they were at the time of death. He should observe regular prayer and avoid impurity (najaasah), and take care of other religious duties. He should not accept the advice of those who try to turn him away from these things, for this is something with which he will be tested, and this person who tries to do this is an ignorant friend and a secret enemy. He should advise his family to bear his loss with patience and not to wail over him or to weep excessively. He should advise them not to do any of the bid’ahs (innovations) that are customarily done at funerals. He should ask them to make du’aa’ for him. And Allaah is the Source of strength.
    chat Quote

H4RUN's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Li Down2eartH MembeR
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

sister
    inalilhai wa'ina'ilahi rajiun..truely sory to hear that...
    SubhannAllah whatever may happen is in Allah's swt hands
    Everything good and bad happens for a reason...

'We belong to Allah and to Him we shall return.'

The Prophet pbuh said, "If any Muslim man or woman suffers a calamity and keeps it in his memory, even if it happened a long time ago, saying each time it is remembered, 'We belong to Allah and to Him do we return,' Allah, who is Blessed and Exalted will give a fresh reward each time it is said, equivalent to the reward when it happened." [Tirmidhi: Ahmad and Bayhaqi, in Shu'ab al-Iman, transmitted it.]
    No matter what just try try and try to keep steadfast in deen....just remember this life is the key to the after life

Also, if [Allah swt forbid] you were to pass on from this temporary journey in this temporary duniyah, you'll be that much closer to our creator
    May Allah swt help you through this time sister, may you and your family be showered with blessings, ameen thumma ameen!
    Take care, have the faith and keep the faith...If Allah wishes, you shall live many more years

I had a wrestle with an alligator, i had a tussle with a whale, I handcuffed lightning, thrown thunder in jail! Only last week i murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalised a brick, im so mean i make medicine sick

"If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologise!"
    kay:
    chat Quote

Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Sister I am very saddened to hear that news. Yet in reality none of us even know if we will be given another heart beat. At any given time we are all just one heart beat and one breath away from death.

A person very close to me has also been given similar news. His attitude is to see it as a blessing and an awakening to the temporary status we all have in this dunya.

Sister, Look at your news as a blessing and as a gift to be aware of the joy you have in store for you. Do not be saddened, the process of death begins the moment we are born. It is the normal and should be the joyous fulfillment of our trials in this Dunya. There is nothing to fear, it is a time of opportunity.

Herman 1 - Less then 3 weeks to live

chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Yet another fatwa which should be beneficial to you inshaAllah.

Dear scholar, As-Salaam `Alaykum wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatuh. If a person is made aware that he has a terminal illness (i.e., cancer…etc), will any good deed that he/she does after this period count?

Wa`Alykum As-Salaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.

Dear brother in Islam, thanks a lot for your question and the interest you show in getting yourself well-acquainted with the teachings of Islam. May Allah bless your efforts in pursuit of knowledge!

According to a Prophetic Hadith, a Muslim has to seize the opportunity of enjoying good health by drawing himself nearer to Allah before illness overwhelms him. Yet, we cannot say that good deeds during period of illness don’t count as long as one is sane and mature, and death has not reached his/her collar bone.

In his response to the question you posed, with much focus on how such a person should behave afterwards, Sheikh Ahmad Kutty, a senior lecturer and an Islamic scholar at the Islamic Institute of Toronto, Ontario, Canada, states:

“It is important for us to know deep inside our heart that Allah Almighty is Most Forgiving and Most Merciful. As Imam Al-Ghazzali has rightly pointed out those in similar situations are best advised to think of the mercy and forgiveness rather than focusing on Allah’s wrath. In a Hadith Qudsi (sacred hadith), the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, quotes Allah as saying, “I am as My servant thinks of Me; so let him think of Me as He wishes to think.” In other words, those who think of Allah as Forgiving and Merciful will not be disappointed, for Allah is indeed the most Merciful of those who show mercy.

It is important for you - if you are facing a terminal illness - to consider the following points:

1) Be always on guard against Satan, the avowed enemy of humanity. He will relentlessly try by all means to snatch your faith in Allah and make you think of all the terrible things of Him until you breath your last. So be persistent in seeking refuge and protection of Allah against the whispering and temptations of Satan. Don’t let him snatch your faith in Allah as well as your hope in His infinite Mercy.

2) Repent sincerely of all your past sins and make amends for them as far as possible; if you have hurt or robbed humans return what you have taken, or compensate for them as far as possible; otherwise, ask forgiveness of them. If you have neglected your religious duties, see if you can make up for them; if not, seek Allah’s forgiveness.

3) Spend the rest of your life in good works as much as possible. Allah’s mercy is beyond what anyone can imagine or comprehend. The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Allah will accept the repentance of His servant so long as death has not reached his/her collar bone.” But never take this as a license to sin, but only as a reminder for you that you should never lose your hope in Allah.

4) Be consistent in making Dhikr; let words of “subhana Allah al-hamdu lillah la ilaha illa Allah allahu akbar wa la hawala wala quwwatta illa billahi” be always on your tongue and heart. Remember that the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever dies while uttering there is no god but Allah will enter Paradise.”

5) Also make sure to read Sayyid Al-Istighfar (the best prayer of seeking Allah’s forgiveness) - as stated below - in the morning and evening every day:

“Allahumma anta rabbee, la ilaha illa anta, khalaqtanee wa ana abduka, wa ana `ala `ahdika wa wa`dika ma istata`tu, a`udhu bika min sharri ma sana`tu, abu’u laka bi ni`matika `alayya, wa abu’u bi dhanbi fa ighfir li fa innahu la yaghfiru ad-dhunuba illa anta.” (O Allah, You are My Lord; there is no god but you; You created me, and I am Your servant; I remain steadfast on my covenant and promise with You according to the best of my ability; I seek refuge in You from the evils of my own actions; I acknowledge all of Your favors upon Me, and I confess all my sins before You, so forgive me, for no one can forgive my sins except You.). The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever (sincerely) says this supplication in the morning and dies during the day will enter Paradise; likewise, whoever reads it at night and dies during the night will enter Paradise.”

chat Quote

rubiesand's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

May Peace be upon you sister.
    You know our thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Remember whatever happens you are not alone, Allah is near to you throughout all this.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I'm sorry to hear this sister. Like the others said, remain optimistic. May Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) have mercy on you, make this a forgiveness for your sins, and grant you Jannah al Firdaus. Ameen.

"...You are my Walî in this world and in the Hereafter. Cause me to die as a Muslim, and join me with the righteous." [Surah Yusuf 101]
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

As Salaamu Alaykum,

May Allah keep you patient, and May He keep you on the right path InshaAllah. :rose:
    chat Quote

Kittygyal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalmualikum,
    Ukthi remember what i said to you before don't stress your self what ever happens is in Allah subhanwatallah's hands, we never know when can leave our soul behind there's always hope, don't loose your faith in Allah subhanwatallah.
    May Allah subahwnatallah make it easy for you && myself && everyone else inshallah Amin , always keep a smile going
    am always here for ya if you wana talk inshallah
    Ma'assalama
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    Al-Zaara's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    made of awesome.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Inna lillahi wa inna illahi rajoon.

Sister, this really made me sad... We never know when our time is up.
    If Allah so willed, I'd die after I have typed this.

I want you to know you're in our thoughts and hearts, sister. As your fellow sister in Islam I love you very much and pray Allah to forgive your sins, bless you and most of all, grant you Jannah.

If only I had checked myself
    Guy who wrecked himself

True leaders don't create followers...
    .... They create new leaders.
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! Less then 3 weeks to live Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Less then 3 weeks to live