× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 26 visibility 4599

* Stop It...! *

Abdul-Raouf's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    cageprisoners.com
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Exclamation * Stop It...! *

Report bad ads?

22652489zi8 - * Stop It...! *

51820874kp9 - * Stop It...! *

68367192wq5 - * Stop It...! *

27729045an2 - * Stop It...! *

81038607kw7 - * Stop It...! *

79993887jr8 - * Stop It...! *

63291884rx8 - * Stop It...! *

46022840uu6 - * Stop It...! *

10gn3 - * Stop It...! *

11hv7 - * Stop It...! *
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    SATalha's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: * Stop It...! *

That is a really good way to give this message, may Allah make the people who are in poverty suffer no more in the after life.
    * Stop It...! *

Our preperation continued, with our efforts and the efforts of our brothers, for years and years. Through out that time we gathered, observed and waited until the moment to move arrived.

Sheikh Ahmad Yassin

SALAM MY UMMAH VISIT:
    WWW.EASY-TALK.ORG
    chat Quote

tomtomsmom's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I have seen this many times before and it still makes me cry. All of those poor children. It breaks my heart.
    chat Quote

Al_Imaan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i will always be very thankful for what I have.......those pics are very sad
    * Stop It...! *

wwwislamicboardcom - * Stop It...! *
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    sojourner's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Thank you for that reminder...i may print it off for my own children to see.
    chat Quote

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Tu kaun hai paiiii?
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Good message. It kills me seeing it JazakAllah Khair for sharing.

* Stop It...! *

*Without Allah, without Islam, life would be meaningless. If I've ever learned patience, it's because of this. Alhamdulillah...*
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

We used to donate money to them all the time. Now I've stopped. Their leaders, such as Mugabe pockets the money so that he can purchase on weaponry and build a palace for himself. So unfortunately all we can do for them is pray.
    chat Quote

deen_2007's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by SATalha View Post
    That is a really good way to give this message, may Allah make the people who are in poverty suffer no more in the after life.
    i second that
    chat Quote

Durrah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by England View Post
    We used to donate money to them all the time. Now I've stopped. Their leaders, such as Mugabe pockets the money so that he can purchase on weaponry and build a palace for himself. So unfortunately all we can do for them is pray.
    i dont think he was nesscarly saying 'empty your pockets please'

its more to get people to reflect on themselves, what they have and to be more grateful as some are in a better position then others.

as for actually donating cash, most big world charities do not fund leaders! I've never known Oxfam or Save the Children to be directly feeding the mouth of Mugabe or his ilk. Best look at Haliburton and other big mutlitnational corps (many western) about arming despotic leaders in africa!

anyways, thanks to the bro that put this up. definatly reminded me that i should keep saying alhmdualiah for all the blessings i have.
    Last edited by Durrah; 02-06-2007 at 11:00 PM.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Keltoi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The only thing that can work is a U.N. operation with full oversight by the new Secretary-General of the U.N. All the international aid has been squandered or stolen. It is pitiful that anyone in this world should be starving, and everyone is responsible, not only the rich nations.
    * Stop It...! *

"Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is."
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Durrah View Post
    i dont think he was nesscarly saying 'empty your pockets please'

its more to get people to reflect on themselves, what they have and to be more grateful as some are in a better position then others.

as for actually donating cash, most big world charities do not fund leaders! I've never known Oxfam or Save the Children to be feeding the mouth of Mugabe or his ilk. Best look at Haliburton and other big mutlitnational corps (many western) about arming despotic leaders in africa!

anyways, thanks to the bro that put this up. definatly reminded me that i should keep saying alhmdualiah for all the blessings i have.
    I remember watching the news and listening to the fact that the money was donating was given to their governments to help feed and look after their people but they ended up spending the money on weaponry and, as with the case of Mugabe, a palace.

"Let's complain less and give more......"
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

well england, if you dont feel comftable giving charity abroad, nothing stopping you giving some here (if you dont already).

You know what they say, charity begins at home. Theres plenty of people in U.K that are in dire conditions and organisations that could use some extra funds to help relieve some of the social porblems we have.

And if money is tight, you can always donate some of your old goods which are not needed. Theres alot of charities which leave binliners (with their logos etc) at the front door or through the letterbox and they collect second-hand clothes, shoes, books, cd's etc.. you got charity shops too.

we all have something we proabably dont need or havent used lying around the house.
    chat Quote

deen_2007's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

true...........the way i see it somtimes.....@ d end of the day there are a lot of bad government ppl out there that will keep some of the money in their pockets.......(they r poor themselves, so it must be tempting)...........but atleast that little is used on the ones in need...........even better....why not look for charaties (4rm UK) that actually do the job them selves wen we donate........so the ppl in d middle dnt get hold of the money...hence it is used 100% on the ones who desrve it
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

well england, if you dont feel comftable giving charity abroad, nothing stopping you giving some here (if you dont already).

You know what they say, charity begins at home. Theres plenty of people in U.K that are in dire conditions and organisations that could use some extra funds to help relieve some of the social porblems we have.

And if money is tight, you can always donate some of your old goods which are not needed. Theres alot of charities which leave binliners (with their logos etc) at the front door or through the letterbox and they collect second-hand clothes, shoes, books, cd's etc.. you got charity shops too.

we all have something we proabably dont need or havent used lying around the house.
    I am a donater to cancer research. I have been since I was 17, having set up a direct debit to them to take my donations out every month. I'm happy to donate to charities that I know would make a difference, such as this cancer research.
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by England View Post
    I am a donater to cancer research. I have been since I was 17, having set up a direct debit to them to take my donations out every month. I'm happy to donate to charities that I know would make a difference, such as this cancer research.
    Thats great

I used to donate monthly to amnesty international but had to stop when i quit my job. Now, im just giving out my old clothes, shoes and other bits and bobs that i dont need. Best they go to some use then rot in my wardrobe or bedroom floor lol.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Thats great

I used to donate monthly to amnesty international but had to stop when i quit my job. Now, im just giving out my old clothes, shoes and other bits and bobs that i dont need. Best they go to some use then rot in my wardrobe or bedroom floor lol.
    I should really do that :eek: I got so many clothes that I struggle to fit them in the drawers. Half of them I don't even wear but I just like to keep them for some unknown reason :rolleyes: I got a couple of t-shirts from when I was 14!
    chat Quote

akulion's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

excellent reminder
    chat Quote

M-U-S-L-I-M's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

That is so so sad but good message
    chat Quote

cihad's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    on a little uninhabited island called my bed
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

seen this many times before ,but each time it serves as a fresh reminder to me as to what i have and others don't.

Idea for yall:visit an african country for a holiday instead of going westwards, itll help the economy as well as the people, and you will really see and learn
    a lot
    * Stop It...! *

READ THE QURAN
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by cihad View Post
    seen this many times before ,but each time it serves as a fresh reminder to me as to what i have and others don't.

Idea for yall:visit an african country for a holiday instead of going westwards, itll help the economy as well as the people, and you will really see and learn
    a lot
    NO WAY. I am not going to Africa. they're killing whites in Africa for no reason at all. They have tribes and they massacre their own people.
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! * Stop It...! * Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. * Stop It...! *