× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 4 of 4 visibility 1452

Apology/Forgiveness

limitless's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Unhappy Apology/Forgiveness

Report bad ads?

I have a very sincere apology to make out to the staff and administrator of this amazing forum. I sincerely apologize for my post regards to this thread about couple of days ago. I am very sorry for posting such a awful, terrible post. Truly from bottom of my heart, I never meant to key such words. I was having a very tough week, I don't yell, swear, or complain. I just keep it bottle up inside, therefore I don't hurt anyone else or provoke unwanted anger. I certainly did not use inappropriate words; however, I did state this forum did not benefit me Islamically, which is incorrect. I did in-fact benefit significantly a lot from this site regards to Islam and its teachings. I am very sad and depressed for hurting the staff and administrators for creating such amazing website; an online community for muslims around the world to join and help each other out and teach one and another in a unique and modern way. I am really sorry everyone; even the members whom I have offended, insulted, or anything to hurt them :'( . I wish i can go back and change what I have stated, but as a Muslim, we learn from mistakes and that is why Allah established forgiveness and is merciful. I hope you all can find it in your hearts (to staff and Administrators/Moderators) to forgive me. By asking for this forgiveness from you all, my heart and my mind will be at ease, inshallah. I have improved myself, and I hope to do better in this new Islamic year 1428, inshallah. I still have to strive harder to learn more in-depth about Islam and being a best Muslim as possible. Wish you all the best in life and stay healthy everyone.

Apology/Forgiveness

The Possibilities in Islam are limitless.

The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want. -Ben Stein

They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. -Andy Warhol
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Skillganon's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Skillganon
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Apology/Forgiveness

Don't worry I don't hold anything against you & your apology accepted.

May Allah(s.w.t) give us understanding and patience. Ameen.
    Apology/Forgiveness

Advertisment:
    MY PERSONAL PAGE

wwwislamicboardcom - Apology/Forgiveness atomicth4 1 - Apology/Forgiveness atomicth3 1 - Apology/Forgiveness
    Atomic Bomb - Mushroom Cloud Cloud Blast from.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I don't think any of the staff held any grudges on you regarding that post brother, so there is nothing to worry about. However, your coming forth with such a post is very kind of you, and much appreciated. Jazakallah khair. May Allah ease your affairs and reward you with the best. Ameen.

If you do have any suggestions for improvements, we're always open to that, so feel free to PM any of us.
    Apology/Forgiveness

"...You are my Walî in this world and in the Hereafter. Cause me to die as a Muslim, and join me with the righteous." [Surah Yusuf 101]
    chat Quote

Silver Pearl's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    Ahlaam ma'aya!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

As Jawharah stated I don't think any the staff members hold a grudge, they probably don't even recall what you're asking forgiveness about. We are all human and by nature we sin brother. So don't worry.

May Allaah grant you reward and patience for your trials and tribulation. Verily when our lord wishes to bestow his mercy upon us he gives us trial. Inshallaah you will be amongst those who succeed in this world and the hereafter.
    Apology/Forgiveness

وَاصْبِرْ وَمَا صَبْرُكَ إِلاَّ بِاللّهِ

ما بعرف انا شو حسيت
    chat Quote

6. Hide
Hey there! Apology/Forgiveness Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Apology/Forgiveness