× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 11 of 11 visibility 1888

The amazing similarity between us and X-Men

Skywalker's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Lightbulb The amazing similarity between us and X-Men

Report bad ads?

Subhan Allah.

What a discovery! Did you guys ever notice that Muslims and the mutants portrayed in the X-Men have a lot of interesting similarities that I can't believe I haven't noticed before?

First of all, they live among humans and they know they're different. Ring any bells? Humans fear them because they don't understand them, and fear that they can use their powers to hurt people. Most mutants are harmless, but a faction of them (led by Magneto) are out to kill humans by following their own radical ideaologies. The ones led by Prof. Xavier are taught to further enhance their skills while at the same time learning tolerance towards humanity.

The similarities are astounding! Tell me what you guys think...

I have the best signature on this forum!
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Kittygyal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: The amazing similarity between us and X-Men

salamualikum.
    whoa akhi lool you are great at looking for smilarities lool *repuation rings a bell?*
    Ma'assalama
    chat Quote

Chechen's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Yeah me too I was watching the movie and started thinking wow it's a bit like us. It's true bro our situations are very alike.
    chat Quote

Muezzin's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    Bat-Mod
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I noticed that the X-Men stories are becoming much more relevant to Muslims now. In the past the comics were very relevant to homosexuals, Jews and black people. They still are, but it seems a growing number of Muslims are drawing parallels, which is great. The stories are allegories for all minority groups, so everyone feels some sort of resonance.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

nice analysis lol, even though we're not exactly mutants but we sure get a lot of heat from them kaafirs, hey at least we know our victory is inevitable , its just what are we doing to get a share of the reward !

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

Re.TiReD's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    LI Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

LOL!! you could say the same between us and anything really....But it's not always good to look like the injured party we don't have to if we dont want to be...interfaith dialogue ring a bell?

s a b r
    chat Quote

'Abd al-Baari's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    al-Taalib
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

lol, thats interesting in a funny way yet so true as well

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Mmmmm i dont think that you are right.
    By the way i am X Men fan since i was a kid.
    First of all most X Men condemn "bad mutants" like Magneto or Apocalypse. And as we know most muslims rather support than condemn Hamas or Hesbullah ( if you want sources check my post "How many muslims actually support terrorism")
    Then X Men never pretended that there is nothing wrong with many mutants, while most muslims ( at least on this forum) claim that islamic terrorism was made up by western media.
    Third thing, most immportant thing. X Men fought against bad mutants, often sacrificed their life. While so called moderate muslims dont do anything to stop their extremist brothers and sisters.
    chat Quote

SUMMAYAH's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Skywalker View Post

Subhan Allah.

What a discovery! Did you guys ever notice that Muslims and the mutants portrayed in the X-Men have a lot of interesting similarities that I can't believe I haven't noticed before?

First of all, they live among humans and they know they're different. Ring any bells? Humans fear them because they don't understand them, and fear that they can use their powers to hurt people. Most mutants are harmless, but a faction of them (led by Magneto) are out to kill humans by following their own radical ideaologies. The ones led by Prof. Xavier are taught to further enhance their skills while at the same time learning tolerance towards humanity.

wow! I never thought of it in that way before.

The similarities are astounding! Tell me what you guys think...

wow! I never thought of it in that way before.

wwwislamicboardcom - The amazing similarity between us and X-Men
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Skywalker's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Dreamer
    LOL!! you could say the same between us and anything really....But it's not always good to look like the injured party we don't have to if we dont want to be...interfaith dialogue ring a bell?
    I don't necessarily look at us as the injured party, nevertheless this to me is the closest fictional representation of Muslims I've seen in any movie.

format_quote Originally Posted by Wolodyjowsky
    First of all most X Men condemn "bad mutants" like Magneto or Apocalypse. And as we know most muslims rather support than condemn Hamas or Hesbullah ( if you want sources check my post "How many muslims actually support terrorism")
    I know you got ur account disabled man, but I'll reply anyway in case you come back. Hamas and Hezbollah can hardly be called the equivalents to Magneto or Apocalypse. Now you're talking Al-Qaeda, and not many Muslims, if any, support them. Hamas and Hezbollah do tend to be aggressive sometimes, but they can hardly be called "terrorists" as in they want to "kill all kuffar." They're just doing what they feel is right to protect their people from opression.

Secondly, some Muslims are unsure who to side with, just as Wolverine in the first movie didn't care about peace and shared some of Magneto's ideas. With some guidance from Prof. X, he was directed back to the right path.

Then X Men never pretended that there is nothing wrong with many mutants, while most muslims ( at least on this forum) claim that islamic terrorism was made up by western media.
    That's because they saw it firsthand and not through the media.

Third thing, most immportant thing. X Men fought against bad mutants, often sacrificed their life. While so called moderate muslims dont do anything to stop their extremist brothers and sisters.
    That's because the "humans" in our world are already doing that part and killing a countless number of "good mutants" along the way. Plus, when did the X-Men ever take humans as allies in the war against Magneto?

I have the best signature on this forum!
    chat Quote

Re.TiReD's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    LI Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

iN that case I Would agree bro....(btw the pic thread is waiting for your opinions inshA'Allah)

s a b r
    chat Quote

15. Hide
Hey there! The amazing similarity between us and X-Men Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. The amazing similarity between us and X-Men