× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 14 of 14 visibility 2845

Have you seen the Prophet(pbuh) in your dreams?

al-fateh's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Arrow Have you seen the Prophet(pbuh) in your dreams?

Report bad ads?

if so

can u describe what happened and how did he look like to you in your dream

Come and Visit our Forumwww.myislamweb.com
    wwwislamicboardcom - Have you seen the Prophet(pbuh) in your dreams?
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    NobleMuslimUK's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Have you seen the Prophet(pbuh) in your dreams?

I would love to know too please if you could share your dream.
    chat Quote

al-fateh's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i got some replies from other people

http://www.myislamweb.com/forum/show...645#post103645

Come and Visit our Forumwww.myislamweb.com
    chat Quote

Al_Imaan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

isnt it true that if someone see's the blessed Prophet (saw), they wouldnt be able to give a discription when awaken from the dream?....

chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    nelly's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

well actually im quite sure I did
    This was probably a year ago. I saw prophet muhammed (SAW) sat on a throne but i only saw the bak of him. He had like a long cloak on and was puttin atar on I just saw his shoulder length hair at the back. I dnt no wot this meant. But im sure it says shaitaan can not appear in the form of our prophet SAW
    chat Quote

NobleMuslimUK's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Based on the replies I have read, I would like to share a dream too, I could feel it in my heart it had to be Nabi Mohammad PBUH.

I had this dream when I went for umrah, I was in makkah at the time. In the dream I was in a library or bookstore asking the person at the counter for all or as many volumes of the Sahih Bukhari Hadith, I was told to look in such and such a place for them. When I looked at the books they all had Prophet Mohammed PBUH name on them, I started wondering around until I came to a big set of brown wooden doors. I found myself opening the doors, which revealed a stairway going down, I went down the stairs to find myself inside a mosque, the mosque was small but beautiful not Haram Sharif. I heard a voice saying its nearly time for salaah and someone has to do adhan. I was the only one in the mosque, so I approached the pulpit to prepare to give adhan. While I was facing qiblah about to read adhan I could see from the corner of my eye a luminating figure approaching me from my right, dressed in a white traditional robe. Then I heard the adhan and that woke me up I could still hear the adhan, it was time for Tahajud salaah.

Can anyone help interpret the dream.
    chat Quote

SUMMAYAH's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Mashallah it sounds like a beautiful dream..........

chat Quote

Maidah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by NobleMuslimUK View Post
    Based on the replies I have read, I would like to share a dream too, I could feel it in my heart it had to be Nabi Mohammad PBUH.

I had this dream when I went for umrah, I was in makkah at the time. In the dream I was in a library or bookstore asking the person at the counter for all or as many volumes of the Sahih Bukhari Hadith, I was told to look in such and such a place for them. When I looked at the books they all had Prophet Mohammed PBUH name on them, I started wondering around until I came to a big set of brown wooden doors. I found myself opening the doors, which revealed a stairway going down, I went down the stairs to find myself inside a mosque, the mosque was small but beautiful not Haram Sharif. I heard a voice saying its nearly time for salaah and someone has to do adhan. I was the only one in the mosque, so I approached the pulpit to prepare to give adhan. While I was facing qiblah about to read adhan I could see from the corner of my eye a luminating figure approaching me from my right, dressed in a white traditional robe. Then I heard the adhan and that woke me up I could still hear the adhan, it was time for Tahajud salaah.

That is such a beautiful dream. One can just imagine being at a place like that, sounds very nice. You should definitely have it interpreted by someone who is knowledgeable about dream interpretation.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The physical characteristics of the Prophet(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and
    seeing him in a dream

Question:

Assalamu Alaikum. I was recently reading a description of the physical characteristics of the Holy Prophet . I formed a picture in my mind. Then I saw in a dream, a man who looked like the picture formed in my mind. I do not clearly remember what he said, but I am afraid he might have said that some Muslim brothers who I love very much will see a dream with me in it. I committed a sin in their house before, and before this dream, I was always worrying that they might find out through a dream. How do I know for sure if I saw the Holy Prophet in this dream. This is worrying me very much. Also, I just saw a dream, where I thought it was the Holy Prophet again, during his last recitation of the Quran to Jibreel (AS) during Ramadan. Zaid (RA) was there, too, but also Hamzah (RA) was there in my dream. I know that Hamzah(RA) wasn't really there, because he was martyred at Uhud. So was this the Holy Prophet in this dream? How can we know for sure? Please answer as quickly as possibly. I Email is quicker, please do that. If posting it is quicker

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

We will quote below a number of ahaadeeth which describe the Prophet saws 2 - Have you seen the Prophet(pbuh) in your dreams? (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). If what you saws 2 - Have you seen the Prophet(pbuh) in your dreams? in your dream is in accordance with this, then you did indeed see the Prophet saws 2 - Have you seen the Prophet(pbuh) in your dreams? (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), because he said: "Whoever sees me in a dreamseen me, because Shaytaan cannot appear in my image." has really (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 5729).

Rabee'ah ibn Abi 'Abd al-Rahmaan said: "I heard Anas ibn Maalik (may Allaah be pleased with him) describing the Prophet saws 2 - Have you seen the Prophet(pbuh) in your dreams? (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). He said: 'He was of average height, not too tall and not too short, with a pinkish colour, not very white and not dark, and his hair was neither very curly nor very straight. The Revelation came to him when he was forty years old, and he stayed in Makkah for ten years after the Revelation came, then in Madeenah for ten years. When he died, there were no more than twenty white hairs on his head and in his beard." (al-Bukhaari, 3283).

Al-Baraa' ibn 'Aazib said: "The Messenger of Allaah saws 2 - Have you seen the Prophet(pbuh) in your dreams? (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was broad shouldered and had thick hair coming down to his shoulders and earlobes. He was wearing red garments. I have never seen anything more beautiful than him." (Reported by Muslim, Kitaab al-Fadaa'il, Baab Sifat Sha'r al-Nabi saws 2 - Have you seen the Prophet(pbuh) in your dreams? (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), no. 2338).

'Ali said: "He was neither tall nor short, and had large hands and feet. He had a large head and was big-boned, and the thin line of hair (starting from his chest and extending to the navel) was long. When he walked, he would lean forward, as if he was walking downhill. I have never seen anyone like him, before or since." (Reported by al-Tirmidhi, 3570, who said this is a saheeh hasan hadeeth).

Jaabir ibn Samurah said: "The Messenger of Allaah saws 2 - Have you seen the Prophet(pbuh) in your dreams? (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was dalee' al-fam, ashkal al-'ayn and manhoos al-'aqib." Shu'bah said: "I asked Maalik, 'What is dalee' al-fam?' He said: 'Wide-mouthed.' I asked, 'What is ashkal al-'ayn?' He said, 'Big-eyed.' I asked, 'What is manhoos al-'aqib?' He said, 'His heels were not fleshy.'" (Saheeh Muslim, Kitaab al-Fadaa'il, 2339).

As for the sin which you committed in the house of your brothers, repent to Allaah for this. If you took something that belongs to them, then give it back. And Allaah is All-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Islam Q&A
    Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ref=1512&ln=eng&txt=
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Subhaan Allaah! Thats so kool
    chat Quote

iqbal_soofi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

When you woke up you heard the adhan for Tahajud salaah? Really?

Faith, to my mind, is a stiffening process, a sort of mental starch.
    chat Quote

Khayal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Yes, Alhamdulilah, I saw my beloved Prophet Sallallahu Alaehe Wa Alaehe Wassalam in my dream.. He was in ehraam, and next to him was sitting Bibi Amna, She was dressed white clothes too. i saw this a few years back, but today i remember it as if i saw it last night... i wish i see him every night, BUT not so lucky....

Even a Smile is charity!

Indiana20singingJPG 1 - Have you seen the Prophet(pbuh) in your dreams?

khayal 2 - Have you seen the Prophet(pbuh) in your dreams?

chat Quote

Hashim_507's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I wish to see my beloved Prophet Mohamed (P.B.U.H) in my dreams.

True knowledge is not mention in relation to how much you memorise and then nerrate, but rather, true knowledge is an expression of piety ( Protecting oneself from what Allah(awj) prohibited and acting upon what he mandated.)

- Ibn Ma'sud(radiAllahu anhu)
    chat Quote

Salama's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Oh what a beautiful dream!!! You should really get someone to interpet your dream inshaAllah and for all the ppl who saw our habib in their dream is ever so lucky MashAllah . May Allah bless you all with more of this and us all ameen!
    chat Quote

18. Hide
Hey there! Have you seen the Prophet(pbuh) in your dreams? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Have you seen the Prophet(pbuh) in your dreams?