× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 47 visibility 6202

Israel's Brutality!

AmarFaisal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Israel's Brutality!

Report bad ads?

What the Israelis don’t want the whole world to see
    What the Israelis don’t wanCities that were turned into empty “ghost houses” by the Israeli armies within 10 days only
    The First Massacre in the 21st Century
    The Dirtiest Bloodshed in the history of Mankind
    The Massacres of Nablus and Jenin in Palestine
    Claiming to fight terrorism
    But they were unable to perform the “complete crime
    WARNING: The following pictures are harsh and inhumane.
    May God bless our Martyrs, may they rest in peace up in the heavens
    THE FACTS
    During the last Israeli incursions in Jenin and Nablus, more than 500 Palestinians were reported killed …
    … Ambulances and red cross workers were prevented from saving injured people by the Israeli Forces
    What is your role now ? Just watch? Cry?
    attach_file Attached Images
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Israel's Brutality!

I'm approving this only with the understanding that everybody needs to stick to the facts. no emotionalism or personal attacks against anybody will be tolerated.
    Israel's Brutality!

Herman 1 - Israel's Brutality!

chat Quote

vpb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

http://www.kavkazcenter.com/eng/phot...de/page1.shtml

this is also a massacre done to chechens by russians. and then those who fight to defend chechens are called "rebels". watch this and then decide who are the real rebels.
    maybe it may be off-topic, but still can be entitled : as brutality.

a translation of the text on the website on english:
    In the Russian army, the soldiers and officers have been promoted calling for the massacre of Chechens, a very brutal manner. These atrocities are designed to ensure that at the genetic level instil fear in the generation of Chechens, the Russians. Under orders from the Kremlin gang in the Russian army are spec-otrada sadistov-ugolovnikov task it is the systematic killing of innocent people with cruelty and demonstration of violence. Below are documentary images of atrocities devoted bands of civilians of Ichkeria.
    P.S : sisters are advised not to check the link bc it's very brutal pics.
    Last edited by vpb; 03-18-2007 at 12:34 AM.
    chat Quote

ManchesterFolk's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Have you ever noticed that both sides are brutal? It is a brutal war.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    vpb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

post only facts mate.
    chat Quote

SilentObserver's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

How is any kind of killing not brutal? Palestinians also kill and attack israelis. Hamas and Fatah members attacked and killed each other, and even each other's families. This is also brutal.
    It is sad and unfortunate, but reality. Rather than finger-pointing and playing the blame game, perhaps people could focus on how to bring about peace for both sides. Although, personally I am doubtful that there can be peace.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by ManchesterFolk View Post
    I received even worse pic of ppl cut into pieces.

If ur commenting on suicide bombings by Palestinians, becoz that is their only weapon,...just imagine seeing ur family n friends ill-fated like palestinians (May Allah forbid) killed by Israel and ur houses demolished,, mayb any1 would go mad to go to such extents.

May Allah forbid all this

I am sorry to put up such pictures.
    chat Quote

ManchesterFolk's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

If ur commenting on suicide bombings by Palestinians, becoz that is their only weapon,...just imagine seeing ur family n friends ill-fated like palestinians (May Allah forbid) killed by Israel and ur houses demolished,, mayb any1 would go mad to go to such extents.
    Right, and Israeli soldiers may go mad after seeing there babies blown up into pieces by suicide bombers. Both sides are brutal. Don't excuse one side.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Dear Brother,

Without saying who started wht first I'd just point out that even if Palestinians resistant r killing Israelis through sucide bombings (which is forbidden by Allah), Israel as an occupying nation is killing many many palestinians. THe countires with more power always surpress n kill the occupants.

It is Forbidden in Islam, to kill civilians, or to mutilate the bodies of dead, wether they be enemies or anyone.

U can't claim in anyway, that Israel is killing just as many ppl as the Palestinians do in suicide attacks. And the suicide attacks have just been a recent addition to this war struck world( since the past 10 years). Israel's killings have been going on since ages.

I didn't put this post up to argue who is what n what not. Becoz Israel issue has been dealt with many times in this forum.

I put this post as to keep a close eye on sins going around u is bad. To use ur pen to spread the truth is Jihad. I have the responsibility to tell the truth that was sent to me.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    vpb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

the problem is that there are some people that don't know the truth about what is happening, yet they stand up against someone based on the information they have from media and they judge people. Wallahi this is wrong. It's easy to speak from a peacful place, but when you experience it , and you're there in a war-going place, you see things different. you know who is who, what is what.this is what annoys me most, because people have no clue whatsoever what is going on in a war, and they make comments. Be careful guys, you're judging someone's life without having any facts and that is very bad of you and shows no mercy and compassion.

how about if your family was chopped into pieces?? guys think. use your imagination a little bit. how can you defend such people . and of course some people who don't have anything to defend with, they have to do something out of the humiliation they have received, and now you have people talking without any facts and they're actually talking from a peaceful place "ye ye ye this one is good, ye this one is bad...oooOOww I know, this is the bad guy "

how about if your country gets occupied?? i bet you 'ManchesterFolk', you would not like the fact, the French to come and rule you, and occupy you places. and me saying "ye ye ye French are right...." how would u feel? and including the fact that you would not have anything to fight with...wouldn't you fight for u'r country? hmm I'm wondering if you would do everything and anything just to free your country? or maybe just leave the French occupy the territories of UK one by one.

why nobody discusses the suicide attack that the japenese did? no , they were protecting their country, is that what a japenese would say or someone else? this is only when it comes to muslims. ITS HUMULIATION . that is why they do it.
    Last edited by vpb; 03-18-2007 at 06:47 AM.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by vpb View Post
    ITS HUMULIATION . that is why they do it.
    Salamoalaikum Brother,

HUmiliation for Israel or Palestine? I didn''t understand that.

If u mean for Muslims then Pliz don't take me wrong but I don't think it's humiliation. I feel humiliation is more an act of a conscience mind.
    Seeing ur world fall apart doesn't leave aanyone with any sound mind. I think it's revenge they get into. And if it is not revenge it's for the sake of Jannat(wrongly though).
    chat Quote

SirZubair's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by ManchesterFolk View Post
    post only facts mate.
    It is a fact.

Eye for an eye and the world goes blind - Gandhi

Mahatma Gandhi Poster C10087755 - Israel's Brutality!
    Israel's Brutality!

wwwislamicboardcom - Israel's Brutality!
    Dont Mistake My Harshness For Strength And Neither Mistake My Kindness For Weakness.
    chat Quote

KAding's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Atheism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by AmarFaisal View Post
    What the Israelis don’t want the whole world to see
    What the Israelis don’t wanCities that were turned into empty “ghost houses” by the Israeli armies within 10 days only
    The First Massacre in the 21st Century
    The Dirtiest Bloodshed in the history of Mankind
    The Massacres of Nablus and Jenin in Palestine
    Claiming to fight terrorism
    But they were unable to perform the “complete crime
    WARNING: The following pictures are harsh and inhumane.
    May God bless our Martyrs, may they rest in peace up in the heavens
    THE FACTS
    During the last Israeli incursions in Jenin and Nablus, more than 500 Palestinians were reported killed …
    … Ambulances and red cross workers were prevented from saving injured people by the Israeli Forces
    What is your role now ? Just watch? Cry?
    Wait, when did this occur? This is news from 2002, no? If this is about the Jenin incursion, both a UN report and a Human Rights Watch report confirmed there were 52 Palestinian deaths, of which about half were combatants. If this is about that Jenin Battle, "THE FACTS" you posted are incorrect. How you can call the Israeli-Palestinian conflict the "dirtiest bloodshed of mankind" is completely beyond me. Surely you must have completely lost your perspective if you think a conflict where casualties over the last 10-15 years only reach into the thousands, while we have estimated of other conflict like Congo and Rwanda that reach into the millions of casualties. Heck, even conflicts like Iraq and Darfur reach into the hundreds of thousands.

Source: HRW Report
    Source: UN Report on Jenin

Let me illustrate by comparing the estimated Darfur dead with the Palestinian deaths (since 2003 when the Darfur conflict started)

* = 1000 deaths
    Palestine

Darfur:

Now, obviously, I understand all fatalities are individual tragedies and deserve in themselves strong action to stop the killing. But we must keep our perspective here, misinformation like this is not helping anyone.
    chat Quote

nocturne's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The jews are cursed....
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by KAding View Post
    Wait, when did this occur? This is news from 2002, no? If this is about the Jenin incursion, both a UN report and a Human Rights Watch report confirmed there were 52 Palestinian deaths, of which about half were combatants. If this is about that Jenin Battle, "THE FACTS" you posted are incorrect. How you can call the Israeli-Palestinian conflict the "dirtiest bloodshed of mankind" is completely beyond me. Surely you must have completely lost your perspective if you think a conflict where casualties over the last 10-15 years only reach into the thousands, while we have estimated of other conflict like Congo and Rwanda that reach into the millions of casualties. Heck, even conflicts like Iraq and Darfur reach into the hundreds of thousands.

Source: HRW Report
    Source: UN Report on Jenin

Let me illustrate by comparing the estimated Darfur dead with the Palestinian deaths (since 2003 when the Darfur conflict started)

* = 1000 deaths
    Palestine

Darfur:

Now, obviously, I understand all fatalities are individual tragedies and deserve in themselves strong action to stop the killing. But we must keep our perspective here, misinformation like this is not helping anyone.
    The Dirtiest ,,never meant the most number of casualities occuring. It meant that the civilians were killed and their bodies mutilated beyond recognition.
    These pics I put up, as I said earlier, are just the easiest ones that a person can see. The others I got were bodies with torn away body pieces. They were pics of old men and women (coz faces showed they were old).

`look if u take the side of the jews, n have ur own prespective abt it,, then it's ur point of view, no one can do anything abt it.

BUT don't be blind to what is going wrong n the sins around u. Just becoz ur taking the side of a nation doesn't mean u say yes for everything bad it does.

Even we as Muslims agree that suicide bombings r HARAM n forbidden by Allah.

Then why don't u have the courage to admit abt what the Israel is doing wrong?

This is compelte ignorance.
    chat Quote

Natural's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

P.S : sisters are advised not to check the link bc it's very brutal pics.
    No worries. I am not clicking on pix of the war on this forum or the link posted. War=brutality. Those who survive wars are often mentally and emotionally scarred for life. I agree that finger pointing and playing the blame game only worsens the situation. Anyone ever stop to think that concentrating on the problem and not the solution is a work of the shaytan? Why are you giving in to the whispers of the evil one?:enough!:
    Israel's Brutality!

It's all about being naturally you.
    Ya Ummati!!
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Natural View Post
    No worries. I am not clicking on pix of the war on this forum or the link posted. War=brutality. Those who survive wars are often mentally and emotionally scarred for life. I agree that finger pointing and playing the blame game only worsens the situation. Anyone ever stop to think that concentrating on the problem and not the solution is a work of the shaytan? Why are you giving in to the whispers of the evil one?:enough!:
    Salamoalaikum Sister,

As u say finger pointing will lead us nowhere..
    but what shold our role be as Muslims? We feel bad to be sitting in our homes n being fed by all this hate n crime n evil happening all around us. What can we do as muslims? what is our duty?
    one thing is for sure, n that is not to spread hate but peace. have patience n sabr. Treat our enimies with respect.
    chat Quote

Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Excellent words.

Treat our enimies with respect.
    We need to keep in mind that all enemies are still human and each is a potential friend or allie. Too often we go with the attitude that to preserve Islam we must destroy the enemy, or at least render them helpless. Would it not be wiser to lead the enemy to Islam? The we not only loose an enemy, we gain a Muslim in the Process.
    Israel's Brutality!

Herman 1 - Israel's Brutality!

chat Quote

Goku's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by AmarFaisal View Post
    Salamoalaikum Sister,

As u say finger pointing will lead us nowhere..
    but what shold our role be as Muslims? We feel bad to be sitting in our homes n being fed by all this hate n crime n evil happening all around us. What can we do as muslims? what is our duty?
    one thing is for sure, n that is not to spread hate but peace. have patience n sabr. Treat our enimies with respect.
    Agreed.

Israel's crimes against the Palestinians get little coverage in the Western media anyway. I'd say the BBC and Al Jazeera do show some of what happens to the Palestinians, BBC is very mainstream so hopefully the message is getting across, the occupation of Palestine must be lifted, Insha'Allah.
    Israel's Brutality!

"Were they created by nothing, or were they themselves the creators?
    Or did they create the heavens and the earth?
    Nay, they have no firm belief.”
    [Holy Qur'an: 52:35-36]

Islam-A Way of Life ordained by God.
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    SATalha's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Yes the mèdia coverage is very bad. If any 1 wants 2 read more get hold of the book 'bad news from israel' this boOk shows how bias the media is
    Israel's Brutality!

Our preperation continued, with our efforts and the efforts of our brothers, for years and years. Through out that time we gathered, observed and waited until the moment to move arrived.

Sheikh Ahmad Yassin

SALAM MY UMMAH VISIT:
    WWW.EASY-TALK.ORG
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! Israel's Brutality! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Israel's Brutality!