star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Who represents Muslims?

Report bad ads?

I made this post on another forum but feel free to reply here.

If there are no organisation that does not represent Muslims, for example, MPAC or MCB or BMF, many muslims will say these organisations do not represent us Muslims, so is there a need for a "democratic" (people powered) organisation which listens to all of its members of the Muslim community to bring a better solution, by ignoring areas of the Muslim community, the organisations are creating not only divisions, but encouraging a lack of communications and lack of education for the whole muslim community.

Would Masjidi not be the perfect candidate for this sort of system? Where individuals can put through there concerns on the forum and people can use dialogue to communicate and find solutions.

Masjidi will be developing sites for all masjids in the uk and possibly USA, so doesn't this mean we would have a higher level of communication?

I would like to see your input.

http://member.masjidi.org/index.php?...&st=0&#entry23
    Who represents Muslims?

Islam
    [URL="http://3arabtv.tv"]3 Arab TV/URL] | Muslim Pages | Online Takeaway | Halal Restaurants | Prayer Times | Hajj | Umrah

2. Report bad ads?
    iqbal_soofi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Who represents Muslims?

format_quote Originally Posted by Phoenix CG View Post
    I made this post on another forum but feel free to reply here.

Currently Muslims have nobdoy to represent them.
    Who represents Muslims?

Faith, to my mind, is a stiffening process, a sort of mental starch.

siFilam's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by iqbal_soofi View Post
    Currently Muslims have nobdoy to represent them.
    thats not true...the respected Scholars of Islam who follow the Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat represent us. May Allah, The Most Exlated, have mercy on them and increase their number. AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNN.

Wasalam
    -SI-

brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by siFilam View Post

thats not true...the respected Scholars of Islam who follow the Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat represent us. May Allah, The Most Exlated, have mercy on them and increase their number. AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNN.

Wasalam
    -SI-
    The job of the scholars is to do reaserach. The scholars of Islam update the knowledge of Islam for us. They don't have adequate knowledge of Muslims. They don't know what problems Muslims are facing in their daily lives. They also don't have approperiate knowledge or resources to get the Muslims out of their growing problems.

In fact Muslims are facing the worst leadership crisis in their history. All those who don't posses enough leadership qualities wish to lead Muslims; and those who have some leadership abilities don't wish to represent Muslims.
    Who represents Muslims?

6. Report bad ads?
    Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Tu kaun hai paiiii?
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

How can they not know problems Muslims are facing when they themselves ARE Muslims? They too are human beings who face trials. They are more learned than ordinary Muslims.
    Who represents Muslims?

*Without Allah, without Islam, life would be meaningless. If I've ever learned patience, it's because of this. Alhamdulillah...*

Umar001's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The job of the scholars is to do reaserach. The scholars of Islam update the knowledge of Islam for us. They don't have adequate knowledge of Muslims. They don't know what problems Muslims are facing in their daily lives. They also don't have approperiate knowledge or resources to get the Muslims out of their growing problems.

In fact Muslims are facing the worst leadership crisis in their history. All those who don't posses enough leadership qualities wish to lead Muslims; and those who have some leadership abilities don't wish to represent Muslims.
    Maybe you are speaking of scholars you know of.

For us there are chances, we can be better Muslims, what do you want the scholar to do set up an islamic state on their own? Come on, Scholars have done what they can, scholars who listen to the cries of the Muslims, who study and put time aside during their daily routine to listen to the news of all around the world.

But they are not super humans.

If you ask the Muslims in the Uk what are their priorities, let me tell you what I see here, in my college, in my area, I see muslims, looking to make money, looking to buy a house to settle down, I see Muslims shaving, wearing tight clothes OUT OF CHOICE, I see sisters uncovered, is that the scholar's fault?

Muslim leaders don't come out of nowhere they are a reflection of their society.
    Who represents Muslims?

The path is long but I hope we meet,
    After the grave and the Day, in paradise in bliss upon a reclined seat.

A traveler traveling - travelled from shirk to tawheed,
    If I'm remembered for anything - let it be the Mercy I seek.

Your Bro. Abu Hurayra, al-Habeshi

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Its true that Muslims are facing leadership crisis. This is due to the fact that the head of every Muslim countries are corrupt, backward Muslims who abandoned the Shariah and Sunnah and are following their polytheists counterparts. This is not our Scholars fault (May Allah have Mercy on them). The Scholars job is not limited to do research. Your idea of a scholar is similar to the western academics working in universities. Islamic Scholars preserve and propagate our religion. Thus they are the inheritors of the Prophets (peace be upon them). They are the best among our Ummah.
    May Allah have mercy on them and increase their number.
    AAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

*note that I am only referring the scholars who follow Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat. not the deviated ones.
    and Allah knows best.
    wasalam
    -SI-

brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Jazzy View Post
    How can they not know problems Muslims are facing when they themselves ARE Muslims? They too are human beings who face trials. They are more learned than ordinary Muslims.
    The biggest problem for the majority of Muslims is job problem. They don't find good jobs in their own countries. They've to leave their homeland to find jobs in other countries as second class citizens.

Do the relgious scholars know this?

If yes, then what program they have with which they'd solve our problems?
    Who represents Muslims?

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The biggest problem for the majority of Muslims is job problem. They don't find good jobs in their own countries. They've to leave their homeland to find jobs in other countries as second class citizens.

what are good jobs? A job where you can afford a Mercs? maybe people want good jobs at the expense of other things.
    Who represents Muslims?

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Tu kaun hai paiiii?
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Why are u limiting problems to just jobs? Its not just job problems we as Muslims face. Are you somehow stuck on the idea of jobs? Cuz you kinda always bring it up in posts like these. Dont you think they have family or friends who cant find jobs? And jobs isnt the biggest problem. Some have BIGGER problems than just that my friend. If you at least have food, transportation or means of communication and a roof over your head, id say its good enough. Anymore is a plain waste of money.
    Last edited by Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн; 03-28-2007 at 08:21 PM.
    Who represents Muslims?

*Without Allah, without Islam, life would be meaningless. If I've ever learned patience, it's because of this. Alhamdulillah...*

*charisma*'s Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    #AlwaysInMyDuas
    I am a traveler, May Jannah be my home ameen
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

They don't know what problems Muslims are facing in their daily lives. They also don't have approperiate knowledge or resources to get the Muslims out of their growing problems. All those who don't posses enough leadership qualities wish to lead Muslims; and those who have some leadership abilities don't wish to represent Muslims.
    Wrong. I could even tell you what problems Muslims are facing and I don't even need to be a Muslim nor a Muslim scholar. I could also tell you how to get the Muslims out of their growing problems without being a Muslim or a Muslim scholar. The problems facing Muslims today is not an issue that can be resolved by just one person or a few. The best leader needs followers. If the Muslims themselves don't care about following, then the problem doesn't lie within the scholars/leaders but the Muslims themselves. Each individual is responsible for his part in the destruction of the Ummah's unity. You can't put the blame on just one person because they are knowledgable enough to do their righteous part while the rest of group is unwilling to reach and pass their potential.

Before hitting the issue of wealth (jobs and money), hit the issue of education, both religious and secular. Its their lack of education that isn't giving them the wealth they need. He who has knowledge can find a job anywhere in the world. The uneducated seek physical labor and that can only get them so far.
    Who represents Muslims?

D e a t h

is the easiest
    of all things after it
    ; ;

the hardest
    of all things before it

brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Why are u limiting problems to just jobs? Its not just job problems we as Muslims face. Are you somehow stuck on the idea of jobs? Cuz you kinda always bring it up in posts like these. Dont you think they have family or friends who cant find jobs? And jobs isnt the biggest problem. Some have BIGGER problems than just that my friend. If you at least have food, transportation or means of communication and a roof over your head, id say its good enough. Anymore is a plain waste of money.
    Job is just one problem to give you an example. Muslims are facing many political, economic and social problems. They need somebody to represent them for these serious problems. Religious scholars have no clue about what to do for these problems. It's not their job either.
    Last edited by iqbal_soofi; 03-28-2007 at 08:30 PM.
    Who represents Muslims?

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Job is just one problem to give you an example. Muslims are facing many political, economic and social problems. They need somebody to represent them for these serious problems. Religious scholars have no clue about what to do for these problems.
    Are you so unaware?

Where do you live? Because what your saying is amazing, you see, you claim all this but the Muslims are themselves not sticking to the basics of their religion.

They move for better jobs? For better lives? But when they get here they dont cover? They dont adhere to the Islamic rules?

Akhi your making mistakes.
    Who represents Muslims?

brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Al Habeshi View Post
    Are you so unaware?

Where do you live? Because what your saying is amazing, you see, you claim all this but the Muslims are themselves not sticking to the basics of their religion.

They move for better jobs? For better lives? But when they get here they dont cover? They dont adhere to the Islamic rules?

Akhi your making mistakes.
    Do you want to put all the blame on Muslims?

If Muslims are not willing to follow them, then the scholars should know why. Muslims do anything in the name of Islam when religious scholars give them a call. They can kill anyone, sometimes their own relatives and even themselves in the name of Islam. What more do you expect from a follower. Therefore, you're wrong when you put the blame on Muslims for not following the religious scholars. The religious schlars have made their followers do all kinds of destructions in and outside their homelands; but they could not make the Muslims do a single contructive job other than constructing mosques and madrisas for themselves.
    Who represents Muslims?

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Tu kaun hai paiiii?
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Edit
    Last edited by Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн; 03-28-2007 at 08:53 PM.
    Who represents Muslims?

brightness_1
    Tu kaun hai paiiii?
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

If Muslims are not willing to follow them, then the scholars should know why. Muslims do anything in the name of Islam when religious scholars give them a call. They can kill anyone, sometimes their own relatives and even themselves in the name of Islam. What more do you expect from a follower. Therefore, you're wrong when you put the blame on Muslims for not following the religious scholars. The religious schlars have made their followers do all kinds of destructions in and outside their homelands; but they could not make the Muslims do a single contructive job other than constructing mosques and madrisas for themselves.
    Now your just generalizing. "How low can you go..."

Can u contradict yourself anymore akhi??
    The Scholars are Muslims too!
    Do you want to put all the blame on scholars?
    Last edited by Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн; 03-28-2007 at 08:51 PM.
    Who represents Muslims?

brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Now your just generalizing. "How low can you go..."

Can u contradict yourself anymore akhi??
    The Scholars are Muslims too!
    Do you want to put all the blame on scholars?
    Here, I'm not putting the blame on scholars. You're confusing scholars with the representatives. Representatives are like ordinary Muslims but have some leadership skills. They represent them in different departments like the lawyers represent their clients in the courts of law.

Muslims respect their religious schloars but they don't consider them as good candidates for leadership. Or you may say that no religious scholar has impressed the Muslims as a leader. Try to find out the reason behind this. People want their leadership to devise some strategies in order to solve their problems. They don't somebody to keep them busy in creating more problems for themselves with hollow slogans. When they destroy their own public property or transport, it doesn't decrease any of their problems. It only increases their problems. This is what religious activist leaders do. A non-activist religious scholar is just a scholar. He doesn't present himself to be a leader at all. Then how do you think Muslims would choose him as their leader.
    Who represents Muslims?

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Muslims respect their religious schloars but they don't consider them as good candidates for leadership.
    You should have said "I, Iqbal soofi, don't consider them (muslim scholars) as good candidates for leadership." Who made you the spokesperson for the Muslims because I would definitely like to see our Scholars rule those so called Islamic countries based on the true ways of the Shariah and Sunnah.

-SI-

Phoenix CG's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

You should have said "I, Iqbal soofi, don't consider them (muslim scholars) as good candidates for leadership." Who made you the spokesperson for the Muslims because I would definitely like to see our Scholars rule those so called Islamic countries based on the true ways of the Shariah and Sunnah.

-SI-
    Agree - Denying sharia and the rule of Islam if there is the chance is obviously not a good thing. The scholars should be at the top of the hierarchy.
    Who represents Muslims?

Islam
    [URL="http://3arabtv.tv"]3 Arab TV/URL] | Muslim Pages | Online Takeaway | Halal Restaurants | Prayer Times | Hajj | Umrah

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I'm not the spokesman of Muslims. I'm telling you what I observed. Muslims do all kinds of things on the motivation of religious scholars but only a few fanatics vote for them.

format_quote Originally Posted by Phoenix CG
    The scholars should be at the top of the hierarchy.
    Only their fans think like that. Majority thinks otherwise. Majority may or maynot be always right, but opinion of majority is always better than the opinion of a few fanatics.
    Who represents Muslims?

26. Hide
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! Who represents Muslims? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Who represents Muslims?