× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 5 of 5 visibility 2078

Fox Attacks: Black America & Barack Obama

mohammed farah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Angry Fox Attacks: Black America & Barack Obama

Report bad ads?

Fox News Channel does it again. Their antics remain unfair and biased they have consistently attacked Black people, leaders, and cultural institutions. Fox also has an awful record of airing bigoted views and highly problematic framing around race issues.

Fox attacks obama
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouKJi...%2Fnode%2F1603

Fox Attacks Black America
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY04g...%2Fnode%2F1603
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Muezzin's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    Bat-Mod
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Fox Attacks: Black America & Barack Obama

To tell the truth, I found some of the comments about the videos more offensive. It's unsettling how many racists crawl out of the woodwork to spout their hate when these kinds of videos show up on YouTube. The videos are edited, and could be misleading for all I know - the comments are people around the world showing their true colours.
    chat Quote

Keltoi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

FOX news and the Congressional Black Caucus are joining together to put on the first presidential debate. What the highly edited video doesn't tell you is that CNN, MSNBC, and the network news channels covered the same stories. When a person runs for president everything about their life will be examined by the media. It has nothing to do with "racism".
    Fox Attacks: Black America & Barack Obama

"Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is."
    chat Quote

mustafaisb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I can honestly say that is horrible some of the things they said. Ketoi I really don't know what video you watched. They are racist. Here is one comment, "I've been working with these people for 20 years. They get up everyday and kill people and then go eat chicken afterwards." How much more racist can you get than that!!!
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Trumble's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Buddhist
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by mustafaisb View Post
    Here is one comment, "I've been working with these people for 20 years. They get up everyday and kill people and then go eat chicken afterwards." How much more racist can you get than that!!!
    Erm, **context alert** He - presumably a law enforcement officer of some kind - was talking about OJ Simpson. The comment had nothing to do with racism, and everything to do with the fact he (OJ Simpson) is a cold-blooded killer who got away with it.

I certainly agree some of the comments made were racist, though. But, and I'm certainly no fan of Fox, that does not mean the network is racist. Certainly in the case of news interviews it is the racism itself that becomes the news.
    chat Quote

8. Hide
Hey there! Fox Attacks: Black America & Barack Obama Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Fox Attacks: Black America & Barack Obama