× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 3 of 3 visibility 2741

Need Islamic Advice

AnonymousPoster's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Need Islamic Advice

Report bad ads?

I have recently gone through a phase where my imaan has been super-low, I have resorted back to my old jahil self, only thinking of instant satisfaction and not the long term consquences, Alhamdullilah I see sense now and realise the error of my ways but the problem is during this time I introduced a friend of mine to a sin, I won't mention what it is, I have spoke to him today and told him I have been gaining a copy of his sins due to the fact I intoduced him to it, I asked him to forgive me and for him to stop and not to hold me accountable on the day of judgement we shook hands and he agreed to not holding me accountable and forgiving me but he won't stop, also it's gotten worse he inturn has introduced other muslims brothers to the sin, will I be held accountable I intend to repent but I'm worried I'll be just gaining sin after sin
    Need Islamic Advice

Anonymous account
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Need Islamic Advice

The main thing is that you should continue repenting.. hoping for Allaah's forgiveness.

I'm not going to give you a ruling or anything, but if you look at the time of the the Khalifah of Abu Bakr, may Allaah be pleased with him. There was a man who apostated and pretended to be a prophet, and he lead many people astray. But after that he repented, became muslim again and fought for the sake of Allaah and got shaheed.

So inshaa Allaah, Allaah accepted his repentance since he was sincere even though he lead many people astray.

On the authority of Anas (may Allah be pleased with him), who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) say: Allah the Almighty said:

O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great at it.

It was related by at-Tirmidhi (also by Ahmad ibn Hanbal). Its chain of authorities is sound.

May Allaah forgive you and us all for our wrongdoings, ameen.

chat Quote

Maimunah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Need Islamic Advice

post ur problem here bro/sis http://www.islamtoday.com/fatawa_form.cfm, inshaAllah the sheikh will give u an answer.

Need Islamic Advice

رَبِّ ٱجۡعَلۡنِى مُقِيمَ ٱلصَّلَوٰةِ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِى*ۚ رَبَّنَا وَتَقَبَّلۡ دُعَآءِ (٤٠) رَبَّنَا ٱغۡفِرۡ لِى وَلِوَٲلِدَىَّ وَلِلۡمُؤۡمِنِينَ يَوۡمَ يَقُومُ ٱلۡحِسَابُ
    chat Quote

5. Hide
Hey there! Need Islamic Advice Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Need Islamic Advice