× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 42 visibility 5128

What an amazing trip I went on! I cannot believe the evil of humanity... :-(

lavikor201's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

I had such an amazing trip. I was in Poland at the death camps where Jews were raped, murdered and burned/gased and what an experience. I was there with an actual survivor of the camp and we saw his bunk, since he was a man, he was strong enough to be a slave laborer! I cried, but wow, I cannot believe how powerful it was. The Nazi records for his death camp, said they were averaging 15,000 deaths per a day! It is unreal.

If you wish I can share some pictures with you all, that I took.

Pictures:

http://www.islamicboard.com/716364-post5.html
    http://www.islamicboard.com/716375-post9.html
    http://www.islamicboard.com/716382-post11.html
    Last edited by lavikor201; 04-18-2007 at 12:27 AM.

wwwislamicboardcom - What an amazing trip I went on! I cannot believe the evil of humanity... :-(
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    'Abd al-Baari's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    al-Taalib
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: What an amazing trip I went on! I cannot believe the evil of humanity... :-(

That's so sad, my R.E Teacher was telling us today about her trip to Berkenou and Aushtwiz (i think they spelt right ) and how you could still see bits of body parts sticking out from the ground

chat Quote

Kittygyal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: What an amazing trip I went on! I cannot believe the evil of humanity... :-(

Greetings.
    Ah. That is intresting please do share with us but the pictures should be not innappropriate god wills . that sux, you got a very little heart you shed into tears aww bless.

Take care
    Last edited by Kittygyal; 04-17-2007 at 08:25 PM.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Sure I will upload the pics.

wwwislamicboardcom - What an amazing trip I went on! I cannot believe the evil of humanity... :-(
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Yes, that is what I am doing now.

I will post them each deserving its own post since I took them all for very special reasons.

The first one is a shoe. It may seem ordinary, but they stripped each person of all ther clothes, hair, shoes, glasses, possesions, everything.

Since it is obviously the shoe of a little girl, she was not strong enough to work, so she most likely was gased immediatly. May she rest in peace:

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/9148/motl049po1.jpg

motl049po1th - What an amazing trip I went on! I cannot believe the evil of humanity... :-(

I will post another pciture in a minute or two.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    al-Taalib
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Thanks for sharing

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hopefully things like this can be prevented wverywhere from happening. The forces of evil which raped Muslims in Bosnia, and are killing blacks in darfur, are what all huamnity should fight against. The next pic is still downloading.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Greeting

Eww. there olden days shoes right?? erm are they still in that spot in Poland? what exactly happened there that they stripped the clothes ... and what not??

Ya God willing

Take care
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal View Post
    Greeting

Eww. there olden days shoes right?? erm are they still in that spot in Poland? what exactly happened there that they stripped the clothes ... and what not??

Ya God willing

Take care
    They stripped all the clothes and shaved your head. Your were no longer a person to them, but a number that they tatooed on you. Millions of shoes have been found. I would show you all the hair, that they saved but it is to disturbing.

Here is a picture of one of the gas chambers:

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/2540/motl131vf4.jpg

motl131vf4th - What an amazing trip I went on! I cannot believe the evil of humanity... :-(

They told you that you were taking a shower.

chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    al-Taalib
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

We watched a video in R.E which was really really sad
    It showed all the women and young men being forced to take their clothes off in front of the camp leaders and then had all their hair chopped of and if anyone refused they were just shot there and then. They were then taken to baths when they were washed with cold water by males working for the camp leaders...It was really sickening to watch
    Don't know how correct any of this is
    Allah knows best

Hopefully things like this can be prevented wverywhere from happening. The forces of evil which raped Muslims in Bosnia, and are killing blacks in darfur, are what all huamnity should fight against.
    True

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal View Post
    Greetings
    I BEG YA PARDON SIR?? they what?? my head?? when?? never couldn't be that ridiculous

me taking a shower in poland what ya on about dude??

am confused
    Alright. The Jews during the Holocaust were taken by railroad told they were being "relocated". Then they waited in line as they were shaved, tatood and stripped of all clothing.

Then the weak ones were told they were going to take a shower. However, water did not come out. Gas did and killed them all as mothers clutched onto their young.

Here is a pic of the electric fences at the death camp:

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/2265/motl149an8.jpg

motl149an8th - What an amazing trip I went on! I cannot believe the evil of humanity... :-(

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullah2907 View Post
    We watched a video in R.E which was really really sad
    It showed all the women and young men being forced to take their clothes off in front of the camp leaders and then had all their hair chopped of and if anyone refused they were just shot there and then. They were then taken to baths when they were washed with cold water by males working for the camp leaders...It was really sickening to watch
    Don't know how correct any of this is
    Allah knows best

True
    salamualikum.
    You watched that in R.E ?? you sure?? am sure it was in History not R.E , I remember what you dudes are on about now, when the womens been forced to do stuff and get shaved, they be qued up i remember watching that aswel it was disctusting tho seeing naked womens && then the men shaving there heads ewww YA ALLAH!

I REMEMBER WATCHING IT!!
    Ma'assalama
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    al-Taalib
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

@ sis Kityygyal
    they told the victims that they were having a shower but were in fact being gassed to death

Edit*
    wow, you watched the same vid

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Nothing like goign there with a man who actually survived it and knew exactly where he lived and sleeped as he layed next to his family which all died slowly during the war. He buried his entire family in tha death camp. The women however, were to weak to do work and they burnt into ash.

chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullah2907 View Post
    @ sis Kityygyal
    they told the victims that they were having a shower but were in fact being gassed to death

Edit*
    wow, you watched the same vid
    Salamualikum
    ya allah! horrible

Hey, there were very little gyals aswel and mams who had kids, Oh did anyone see when the little gyal's mam got snached and the little gyal was crying but they threw her on floor? HOW SICKINING!

am not sure if it was the same one as yours but infact i have seen one ma self also ma nephew along with me neice are doing this in History, there told me there teacher never changed the channel whilst the seeing the womens nudity!!!!!

Also is it the one where they get of the train?? and then from the other side theres a fence and one night a gyal throws food to another gyal over the fence am i on the right track?????

Ma'assalama
    chat Quote

SUMMAYAH's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

c'mon show some sensitivity people..........

chat Quote

FatimaAsSideqah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Little Aminah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I am speechless! Thanks for sharing it with us, Lavikor!

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by SUMMAYAH View Post
    c'mon show some sensitivity people..........
    Salamualikum.
    Erm. Sis we care about 'OTHERS', see how many of these lot lost there loves ones, been hurt and been forced to shave there head && take there clothes of how would you feel if that happened to you?? ASTGAFIRULLAH!

just think what if we was in that possition ya allah save us from evil amin.

some of these ladies had long hair && the men dragged there hair && gave them a bold. && they were shed into tears.

Ma'assalama
    chat Quote

FatimaAsSideqah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Little Aminah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Second on that, Sister! Same as happened in Bosnia and Serbia to Muslims..

chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

A great story I learned was that in the Warsaw Ghetto which all the Jews were forced to live in, the nazis came in and a young 24 year old boy led an army of weak jews with no guns and held off tanks for 30 days.The Nazis planned to destroy the whole ghetto in 3 days.

What courage.

chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! What an amazing trip I went on! I cannot believe the evil of humanity... :-( Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. What an amazing trip I went on! I cannot believe the evil of humanity... :-(