× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 13 of 13 visibility 2238

Muhammad Luhaydan -Think not of those who are killed in the Way of Allah as dead

brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Muhammad Luhaydan -Think not of those who are killed in the Way of Allah as dead

Report bad ads?

Media Tags are no longer supported
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Muhammad Luhaydaan - Think not of those who are killed in the Way of Allah as dea

Surah Aal Imraan [3]:

3 166 - Muhammad Luhaydan -Think not of those who are killed in the Way of Allah as dead

166: Muhsin Khan: And what you suffered (of the disaster) on the day (of the battle of Uhud when) the two armies met, was by the leave of Allah, in order that He might test the believers.

3 167 - Muhammad Luhaydan -Think not of those who are killed in the Way of Allah as dead

167: Muhsin Khan: And that He might test the hypocrites, it was said to them: "Come, fight in the Way of Allah or (at least) defend yourselves." They said: "Had we known that fighting will take place, we would certainly have followed you." They were that day, nearer to disbelief than to Faith, saying with their mouths what was not in their hearts. And Allah has full knowledge of what they conceal.

3 168 - Muhammad Luhaydan -Think not of those who are killed in the Way of Allah as dead

168: Muhsin Khan: (They are) the ones who said about their killed brethren while they themselves sat (at home): "If only they had listened to us, they would not have been killed." Say: "Avert death from your ownselves, if you speak the truth."

3 169 - Muhammad Luhaydan -Think not of those who are killed in the Way of Allah as dead

Think not of those who are killed in the Way of Allah as dead. Nay, they are alive, with their Lord, and they have provision.

3 170 - Muhammad Luhaydan -Think not of those who are killed in the Way of Allah as dead

170: Muhsin Khan: They rejoice in what Allah has bestowed upon them of His Bounty, rejoicing for the sake of those who have not yet joined them, but are left behind (not yet martyred) that on them no fear shall come, nor shall they grieve.

3 171 - Muhammad Luhaydan -Think not of those who are killed in the Way of Allah as dead

171: Muhsin Khan: They rejoice in a Grace and a Bounty from Allah, and that Allah will not waste the reward of the believers.
    3 172 - Muhammad Luhaydan -Think not of those who are killed in the Way of Allah as dead
    172: Muhsin Khan: Those who answered (the Call of) Allah and the Messenger (Muhammad SAW) after being wounded; for those of them who did good deeds and feared Allah, there is a great reward.
    3 173 - Muhammad Luhaydan -Think not of those who are killed in the Way of Allah as dead

173: Muhsin Khan: Those (i.e. believers) unto whom the people (hypocrites) said, "Verily, the people (pagans) have gathered against you (a great army), therefore, fear them." But it (only) increased them in Faith, and they said: "Allah (Alone) is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us)."
    3 174 - Muhammad Luhaydan -Think not of those who are killed in the Way of Allah as dead

174: Muhsin Khan: So they returned with Grace and Bounty from Allah. No harm touched them; and they followed the good Pleasure of Allah. And Allah is the Owner of Great Bounty.
    3 175 - Muhammad Luhaydan -Think not of those who are killed in the Way of Allah as dead
    175: Muhsin Khan: It is only Shaitan (Satan) that suggests to you the fear of his Auliya' [supporters and friends (polytheists, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah and in His Messenger, Muhammad SAW)], so fear them not, but fear Me, if you are (true) believers.
    chat Quote

IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    bal ahyaa.....

bal ahyaa....

wa qaalu hasbun Allah....

WA QAALU HASBUN ALLAH!!!!

wa qaalu... hasbun Allah wa ni'mal waqeel...

is there any mp3 for this?

jazakAllah khair bro fi...
    Last edited by Ibn Abi Ahmed; 04-29-2007 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Posts Merged

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

jzcasejz's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    Ahhh coincidence, yesterday was the first time I heard his recitation. It's just great...! The way he raises his voice reminds me of Shaykh Abdul Aziz al-Ahmad.

JazakAllaah Khayr for posting bruh.

And here's the ---> MP3 version

EDIT: this defo needed an edit. WONDERFUL recitation!!! The 'Bal Ahyaa' part! AWESOME!!!
    Last edited by jzcasejz; 04-29-2007 at 09:40 PM.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    chat Quote

IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Muhammad Luhaydan -Think not of those who are killed in the Way of Allah as dead

^ bro does he have more bal ahyaa moments? :eek: int hose other surahs i mean?

wa alaikum ussalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Muhammad Luhaydan -Think not of those who are killed in the Way of Allah as dead

i dno.. wil check later inshaa Allaah
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Muhammad Al Luhaydaan- Recitation from Surah Tahreem

Media Tags are no longer supported

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW-8jLNOlQY
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Qur'an Surah Tahreem 66: 6-12

66 6 - Muhammad Luhaydan -Think not of those who are killed in the Way of Allah as dead

6: Muhsin Khan: O you who believe! Ward off from yourselves and your families a Fire (Hell) whose fuel is men and stones, over which are (appointed) angels stern (and) severe, who disobey not, (from executing) the Commands they receive from Allah, but do that which they are commanded.

66 7 - Muhammad Luhaydan -Think not of those who are killed in the Way of Allah as dead

7: Muhsin Khan: (It will be said in the Hereafter) O you who disbelieve (in the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism)! Make no excuses this Day! You are being requited only for what you used to do.

66 8 - Muhammad Luhaydan -Think not of those who are killed in the Way of Allah as dead

8: Muhsin Khan: O you who believe! Turn to Allah with sincere repentance! It may be that your Lord will remit from you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise) the Day that Allah will not disgrace the Prophet (Muhammad SAW) and those who believe with him, their Light will run forward before them and with (their Records Books of deeds) in their right hands they will say: "Our Lord! Keep perfect our Light for us [and do not put it off till we cross over the Sirat (a slippery bridge over the Hell) safely] and grant us forgiveness. Verily, You are Able to do all things."

66 9 - Muhammad Luhaydan -Think not of those who are killed in the Way of Allah as dead

9: Muhsin Khan: O Prophet (Muhammad SAW)! Strive hard against the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and be severe against them, their abode will be Hell, and worst indeed is that destination.

66 10 - Muhammad Luhaydan -Think not of those who are killed in the Way of Allah as dead

10: Muhsin Khan: Allah sets forth an example for those who disbelieve, the wife of Nuh (Noah) and the wife of Lout (Lot). They were under two of our righteous slaves, but they both betrayed their (husbands by rejecting their doctrine) so they [Nuh (Noah) and Lout (Lot) ] benefited them (their respective wives) not, against Allah, and it was said: "Enter the Fire along with those who enter!"

66 11 - Muhammad Luhaydan -Think not of those who are killed in the Way of Allah as dead

11: Muhsin Khan: And Allah has set forth an example for those who believe, the wife of Fir'aun (Pharaoh), when she said: "My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Paradise, and save me from Fir'aun (Pharaoh) and his work, and save me from the people who are Zalimun (polytheists, wrong-doers and disbelievers in Allah).

66 12 - Muhammad Luhaydan -Think not of those who are killed in the Way of Allah as dead

12: Muhsin Khan: And Maryam (Mary), the daughter of 'Imran who guarded her chastity; and We breathed into (the sleeve of her shirt or her garment) through Our Ruh [i.e. Jibrael (Gabriel)], and she testified to the truth of the Words of her Lord [i.e. believed in the Words of Allah: "Be!" and he was; that is 'Iesa (Jesus) * son of Maryam (Mary); as a Messenger of Allah], and (also believed in) His Scriptures, and she was of the Qanitin (i.e. obedient to Allah).
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Malaikah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Swimming with thermus aquaticus in Yellowstone National Park
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Mashaallah that was good.

Did anyone else notice who almost every person in praying was wearing the same clothes lol.

wwwislamicboardcom - Muhammad Luhaydan -Think not of those who are killed in the Way of Allah as dead
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Surah Tahreem: 8

O you who believe! Turn to Allah with sincere repentance! It may be that your Lord will remit from you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise) the Day that Allah will not disgrace the Prophet (Muhammad SAW) and those who believe with him, their Light will run forward before them and with (their Records Books of deeds) in their right hands they will say: "Our Lord! Keep perfect our Light for us [and do not put it off till we cross over the Sirat (a slippery bridge over the Hell) safely] and grant us forgiveness. Verily, You are Able to do all things."

Subhan Allaah that parts just nex level! recite that with him.. and imagine your standing right near the siraat [path over the hellfire] especially that dua' [supplication]
    chat Quote

S_87's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Maryams Mommy
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i love the way he recites

Our Lord! Verily, we have heard the call of one calling to Faith: 'Believe in your Lord,' and we have believed.
    Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and expiate from us our evil deeds, and make us die (in the state of righteousness) along with Al-Abrar
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by jzcasejz View Post
    Ahhh coincidence, yesterday was the first time I heard his recitation. It's just great...! The way he raises his voice reminds me of Shaykh Abdul Aziz al-Ahmad.

JazakAllaah Khayr for posting bruh.

And here's the ---> MP3 version

EDIT: this defo needed an edit. WONDERFUL recitation!!! The 'Bal Ahyaa' part! AWESOME!!!
    jazaakallahu khayran
    chat Quote

17. Hide
Hey there! Muhammad Luhaydan -Think not of those who are killed in the Way of Allah as dead Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Muhammad Luhaydan -Think not of those who are killed in the Way of Allah as dead