× Register Login What's New! Contact us

View Poll Results: Are you ready for jihad?

Voters
2. Login to vote on this poll
  • yES I am ready to fight the kafr who are killing muslims

2 100.00%
  • No- I am a coward

0 0%
  • No - I have familly to think about

0 0%
  • Yes - After I no my familly is safe

1 50.00%
  • I will never do jihad!

0 0%
  • I am sacred

0 0%
  • Only when there is an islamic state

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Results 1 to 4 of 4 visibility 1888

Jihad

Gangster No.1's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Jihad

Report bad ads?

are you ready for jihad, to fight the americans who are kiling innicent civillians, or perhaps you'd like to help those suffering in Palestine......is it not our duty as muslims to get back Masjid AL Aqsa. at the moment jews are controlling it.

Why are muslims such naive?

Muslims are being toutred and no1 is helping them, does it not affect you as a muslim, sould we as muslims rise ALL together and do the right thing, to stop the oppression on muslims,

We believe in Allah..surley..........but who is helping out muslims brothers, the unbelievers? Astaghfurallah, the kafr are liers, but still muslims are naive in such a manner personally it Disgusts me.

Signs of day of judgement are infrot of our own eyes the QIYAMAT is coming, day after day the day of Qiyamat is getting EVEN CLOSER............at the moment muslims are brutllay killed for joke........any one other than the mujahid are doing there bit, who is standing up for ISLAM?

who is..........no1.

The muslims dont undertsnad the leaders are ****** *******

Brothers and sisters there will be a time when things in life will be even harder...nothing gets easier but harder.......the pious people will be gone (paradise.inshallah).
    and the remaining knowlege will disapear.........muslims will read the kalimah and say they remmebr there fathers saying it.

Brutal wars against muslims in 3 major countries are happening...Iraq, Afganistan, and palestine but this is nothing to what is yet 2 come....Allah hu Alam.

It wont be about getting a good job and paying your debts, having nice cars, etc etc, that is happening NOW.

But when time goes on even more muslims will be dying, wars, oppresion, crime, adultery, intrest, and so many other fitnah will emerge in our own eyes never mind talking of the DAJJAL, who will be the BIGGEST FITNAH.

May allah guide us all and remeber who we are, muslims, who would die for islam.

Allah hu akbar, allah hu akbar, allah hu akbar!

2. Report bad ads?
    Hamas's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Jihad

Assalmu Alaikum,

You just do your part brother and pray to Allah that he gives every muslim the understanding and ability to do their part also in order that the muslim ummah can be truely united by Allah.

Another thing, what you get disgusted about, what you agree or disagree to is irrelevent and will not determine anything at all, what should determine us is the Glorious Book that is the Holy Qur'an and the authentic Hadeeths of the Prophet (pbuh).

Umar001's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

In honesty, there are Muslims who do things against the Sunnah itself, I dont see how anything would ever happen whilst there is this such degree of ignorance amongst us.
    Jihad

The path is long but I hope we meet,
    After the grave and the Day, in paradise in bliss upon a reclined seat.

A traveler traveling - travelled from shirk to tawheed,
    If I'm remembered for anything - let it be the Mercy I seek.

Your Bro. Abu Hurayra, al-Habeshi

brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I'm really sorry, you might take this the wrong way but this topic has alot of depth to it and i think it's much more better if someone was to refer to scholars. We're not really knowledgable to be able to make any rulings, and i'll post some relevant links in a little while insha Allaah to clarify the situation.

Jazaak Allaah khayr for understanding.

http://www.allaahuakbar.net/jihaad/index.htm
    http://www.islamicboard.com/sects-di...vs-jihadi.html
    Last edited by - Qatada -; 05-18-2007 at 12:01 PM.

6. Hide
Hey there! Jihad Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Jihad