× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 3 of 3 visibility 1560

Allah loves us more than the mum who cares about her children...

*~Sofia~*'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

brothers n sisters..

here's a lil short story

A man once came to Prophet Muhammad (s) carrying with him his belongings and a box. He said, "O Prophet! While I was passing through a jungle, I heard the voice of some baby birds. I took them and put them in this box. The moment I did that, their mother came fluttering round my head."

And the Prophet said, "Put them down". When the man put the box on the ground, the mother of the young birds joined them. Seeing this, the Prophet asked the man who now had a look of surprise on his face, "Are you surprised by the affection of the mother towards her young? I swear by Him (Almighty Allah) who has sent me, surely, God is more loving to his servants than the mother to these young birds. Return these baby birds to the place from where you took them, and let their mother be with them."

"Fear God with regard to animals", said the Prophet of Islam, "ride them when they are fit to be ridden, and get off their backs when they are tired; surely, there are rewards for being kind and gentle to animals, and for giving them water to drink."

source: www.islamcan.com

chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Allah loves us more than the mum who cares about her children...

Maasha Allaah! nice

It reminds me of this hadith, because of the bird thing:

The Messenger of Allaah (peace be upon him) said: 'Anyone who kills even a sparrow for no reason (should know that) it will cry alound to Allah on the Day of the Resurrection, saying, "O my Lord! So-and-so killed me just for fun; he killed me for no reason!" (Sunan An-Nasâ'&#238
    chat Quote

IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Allah loves us more than the mum who cares about her children...

it reminds of the hadith in which a lady frantically went around breast feeding random babies because she had lost her own... and the prophet sallallahi alaihi wasallaam said "do you think this woman would throw her child into the fire if she had the power not to" and the sahabi radhiallahu anhu answered "by Allah, no" and the prophet sallallahi alaihi wasallaam said that Allah loves us more then that mother... subhanAllah

jazakAllah khair for sharing sis

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

5. Hide
Hey there! Allah loves us more than the mum who cares about her children... Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Allah loves us more than the mum who cares about her children...