× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 61 visibility 11908

I heard the all seeing eye represents Dajjals One eye?

......'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

is this true?.............for some reason I don't get how the freemasons, illuminati and all that, the all seeing eye is linked to Dajjal, I heard that Dajjal started his work already and sometimes I think its to do with the freemasons, illuminati things or is this all just a conspiracy???...................

And all these secret societies some how connect to dajjal and all that

and that unfinished pyramid with the eye is that supposed 2 be where Dajjal is or something?
    Last edited by ......; 06-06-2007 at 08:58 PM.

2. Report bad ads?
    'Abd al-Baari's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    al-Taalib
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: I heard the all seeing eye represents Dajjals One eye?

Sorry but i don'k know the answer to year first question but no-one knows the location of the Dajjal is only known to Allah SWT

noodles's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Its true that no one knows about his location, but according to this Hadith in Muslim, someone has seen him

Its a good read.

Book 041, Number 7028:

Amir b. Sharahil Sha'bi Sha'b Hamdan reported that he asked Fatima, daughter of Qais and sister of ad-Dahhak b. Qais and she was the first amongst the emigrant women: Narrate to me a hadith which you had heard directly from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and there is no extra link in between them. She said: Very well, if you like, I am prepared to do that, and he said to her: Well, do It and narrate that to me. She said: I married the son of Mughira and he was a chosen young man of Quraish at that time, but he fell as a martyr in the first Jihad (fighting) on the side of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him). When I became a widow, 'Abd al-Rahman b. Auf, one amongst the group of the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), sent me the proposal of marriage. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) also sent me such a message for his freed slave Usama b. Zaid. And it had been conveyed to me that Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him) had said (about Usama): He who loves me should also love Usima. When Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) talked to me (about this matter), I said: My affairs are in your hand. You may marry me to anyone whom you like. He said: You better shift now to the house of Umm Sharik, and Umm Sharik was a rich lady from amongst the Anqir. She spent generously for the cause of Allah and entertained guests very hospitably. I said: Well, I will do as you like. He said: Do not do that for Umm Sharik is a woman who is very frequently vizited by guests and I do not like that your head may be uncovered or the cloth may be removed from your shank and the strangers may catch sight of them which you abhor. You better shift to the house of your cousin 'Abdullah b. 'Amr b. Umm Maktum and he is a person of the Bani Fihr branch of the Quraish, and he belonged to that tribe (to which Fatima) belonged. So I shifted to that house, and when my period of waiting was over, I heard the voice of an announcer making an announcement that the prayer would be observed in the mosque (where) congregational prayer (is observed).

So I set out towards that mosque and observed prayer along with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and I was in the row of the women which was near the row of men. When Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) had finished his prayer, he sat on the pulpit smiling and said: Every worshipper should keep sitting at his place. He then said: Do you know why I had asked you to assemble? They said: Allah and His Messenger know best. He said: By Allah. I have not made you assemble for exhortation or for a warning, but I have detained you here, for Tamim Dari, a Christian, who came and accepted Islam, told me something, which agrees with what I was-telling, yuu about the Dajjal. He narrated to me that he had sailed in a ship along with thirty men of Bani Lakhm and Bani Judham and had been tossed by waves in the ocean for a month. Then these (waves) took them (near) the land within the ocean (island) at the time of sunset. They sat in a small side-boat and entered that Island. There was a beast with long thick hair (and because of these) they could not distinguish his face from his back. They said: Woe to you, who can you be? Thereupon it said: I am al-Jassasa. They said: What is al-Jassasa? And it said: O people, go to this person in the monastery as he is very much eager to know about you. He (the narrator) said: When it named a person for us we were afraid of it lest it should be a Devil. Then we hurriedly went on till we came to that monastery and found a well-built person there with his hands tied to his neck and having iron shackles between his two legs up to the ankles. We said: Woe be upon thee, who are you? And he said: You would soon come to know about me. but tell me who are you. We said: We are people from Arabia and we embarked upon a boat but the sea-waves had been driving us for one month and they brought as near this island. We got Into the side-boats and entered this island and here a beast met us with profusely thick hair and because of the thickness of his hair his face could not be distinguished from his back. We said: Woe be to thee, who are you? It said: I am al- Jassasa. We said: What is al-Jassasa? And it said: You go to this very person in the monastery for he is eagerly waiting for you to know about you. So we came to you in hot haste fearing that that might be the Devil. He (that chained person) said: Tell me about the date-palm trees of Baisan. We &aid: About what aspect of theirs do you seek information? He said: I ask you whether these trees bear fruit or not.

We said: Yes Thereupon he said: I think these would not bear fruits. He said: Inform me about the lake of Tabariyya? We said: Which aspect of it do you want to know? He said: Is there water in it? They said: There is abundance of water in it. Thereupon he said: I think it would soon become dry. He again said: Inform me about the spring of Zughar. They said: Which aspect of it you want to know? He (the chained person) said: Is there water in it and does it irrigate (the land)? We said to him: Yes, there is abundance of water in it and the inhabitants (of Medina) irrigate (land) with the help of it, He said: Inform me about the unlettered Prophet; what has he done? We said: He has come out from Mecca and has settled In Yathrib (Medina). He said: Do the Arabs fight against him? We said: Yes. He said: How did he deal with him? We informed him that he had overcome those in his neighbourhood and they had submitted themselves before him. Thereupon he said to us: Had it actually happened? We said: Yes. Thereupon he said: If it is so that is better for them that they should show obedience to him. I am going to tell you about. myself and I am Dajjal and would be soon permitted to get out and so I shall get out and travel in the land, and will not spare any town where I would not stay for forty nights except Mecca and Medina as these two (places) are prohibited (areas) for me and I would not make an attempt to enter any one of these two. An angel with a sword in his hand would confront me and would bar my way and there would be angels to guard every passage leading to it; then Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) striking the pulpit with the help of the end of his staff said: This implies Taiba meaning Medina. Have I not, told you an account (of the Dajjal) like this? 'The people said: Yes, and this account narrated by Tamim Dari was liked by me for it corroborates the account which I gave to you in regard to him (Dajjal) at Medina and Mecca. Behold he (Dajjal) is in the Syrian sea (Mediterranian) or the Yemen sea (Arabian sea). Nay, on the contrary, he As In the east, he is in the east, he is in the east, and he pointed with his hand towards the east. I (Fatima bint Qais) said: I preserved It In my mind (this narration from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him).

S.A.'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I have no idea abt wht u r talking abt actually. All seeing eye? Illuminati?

Sorry.

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Dajjal, jinns haha I love you people

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

another absurdity for dajjal is in form of a one eyed man not an object

A lecture about Dajjal By Dr. Philips
    Last edited by NoName55; 06-07-2007 at 12:07 AM.

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post
    fire worship is not ridiculous at all. but concept of AntiChrist is?

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by NoName55 View Post
    fire worship is not ridiculous at all. but concept of AntiChrist is?
    We do not worshipp fire! I am tired of hearing that.

We worshipp the one and only God, the 3 wise men where the 3 magis that went to Jesus and became the 3 wise men.
    Last edited by Sinbad; 06-07-2007 at 12:07 AM.

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

We do now worshipp fire! I am tired of hearing that.

We worshipp the one and only God, the 3 wise men where the 3 magis that went to Jesus and became the 3 wise men.
    And you think I don't get sick of your hahas and mocking our beliefs?

Don't like the heat? then keep away from fire!

"We do now worshipp fire!" this is called a freudian slip for truth will out, hahaha and ROFL
    Last edited by NoName55; 06-06-2007 at 11:50 PM.

12. Report bad ads?
    S.A.'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by NoName55 View Post
    And you think I don't get sick of your hahas and mocking our beliefs?

Don't like the heat? then keep away from fire!
    Cooooll! What a reply man..Salute u for this!

Just loved it.

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Wow sob7an Allah, I had no idea he was already in existence.. thought he is yet to be born... does that mean he is some sort of devil?

Apparently he has always been in existence.. I just found this hadith..
    Allah knows best

Volume 4, Book 55, Number 553:
    Narrated Ibn Umar:

Once Allah's Apostle stood amongst the people, glorified and praised Allah as He deserved and then mentioned the Dajjal saying, "l warn you against him (i.e. the Dajjal) and there was no prophet but warned his nation against him. No doubt, Noah warned his nation against him but I tell you about him something of which no prophet told his nation before me. You should know that he is one-eyed, and Allah is not one-eyed."
    Volume 4, Book 55, Number 554:
    Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "Shall I not tell you about the Dajjal a story of which no prophet told his nation? The Dajjall is one-eyed and will bring with him what will resemble Hell and Paradise, and what he will call Paradise will be actually Hell; so I warn you (against him) as Noah warned his nation against him."

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - I heard the all seeing eye represents Dajjals One eye?

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Sis you should read Imam Muslim's Hadith on Dajjal, he has a lot more info than Bukhari on the subject matter.

They are available on the USC website you are looking.

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I did notice that there are lots yes... why not choose the choicest ones for me to read akhi.. I very much liked the first long hadith... =)

If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - I heard the all seeing eye represents Dajjals One eye?

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

A good description of the event that will take place.

Book 041, Number 6924:

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour would not come until the Romans would land at al-A'maq or in Dabiq. An army consisting of the best (soldiers) of the people of the earth at that time will come from Medina (to counteract them). When they will arrange themselves in ranks, the Romans would say: Do not stand between us and those (Muslims) who took prisoners from amongst us. Let us fight with them; and the Muslims would say: Nay, by Allah, we would never get aside from you and from our brethren that you may fight them. They will then fight and a third (part) of the army would run away, whom Allah will never forgive. A third (part of the army). which would be constituted of excellent martyrs in Allah's eye, would be killed ani the third who would never be put to trial would win and they would be conquerors of Constantinople. And as they would be busy in distributing the spoils of war (amongst themselves) after hanging their swords by the olive trees, the Satan would cry: The Dajjal has taken your place among your family. They would then come out, but it would be of no avail. And when they would come to Syria, he would come out while they would be still preparing themselves for battle drawing up the ranks. Certainly, the time of prayer shall come and then Jesus (peace be upon him) son of Mary would descend and would lead them in prayer. When the enemy of Allah would see him, it would (disappear) just as the salt dissolves itself in water and if he (Jesus) were not to confront them at all, even then it would dissolve completely, but Allah would kill them by his hand and he would show them their blood on his lance (the lance of Jesus Christ).

I love this description :X
    Book 041, Number 7005:

Ibn Umar reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him). made a mention of Dajjil in the presence of the people and said: Allah is not one-eyed and behold that Dajjal is blind of the right eye and his eye would be like a floating grape.

This one is a little long to read, but it is quite good too
    Book 041, Number 7015:

An-Nawwas b. Sam'an reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) made a mention of the Dajjal one day in the morning. He sometimes described him to be insignificant and sometimes described (his turmoil) as very significant rand we felt) as if he were in the cluster of the date-palm trees. When we went to him (to the Holy Prophet) in the evening and he read (the signs of fear) in our faces, he said: What is the matter with you? We said: Allah's Messenger, you made a mention of the Dajjal in the morning (sometimes describing him) to be insignificant and sometimes very important, until we began to think as if he were present in some (near) part of the cluster of the datpalm trees. Thereupon he said: I harbour fear in regard to you in so many other things besides the Dajjal. If he comes forth while I am among on, I shall contend with him on your behalf, but if he comes forth while I am not amongst you, a man must contend on his own behalf and Allah would take care of every Muslim on my behalf (and safeguard him against his evil). He (Dajjal) would be a young man with twisted, contracted hair, and a blind eye. I compare him to 'Abd-ul-'Uzza b. Qatan. He who amongst you would survive to see him should recite over him the opening verses of Sura Kahf (xviii.). He would appear on the way between Syria and Iraq and would spread mischief right and left. O servant of Allah! adhere (to the path of Truth). We said: Allah's Messenger, how long would he stay on the earth? He said.. For forty days, one day like a year and one day like a month and one day like a week and the rest of the days would be like your days. We said: Allah's Messenger, would one day's prayer suffice for the prayers of day equal to one year? Thereupon he said: No, but you must make an estimate of time (and then observe prayer). We said: Allah's Messenger, how quickly would he walk upon the earth? Thereupon he said: Like cloud driven by the wind. He would come to the people and invite them (to a wrong religion) and they would affirm their faith in him and respond to him. He would then give command to the sky and there would be rainfall upon the earth and it would grow crops. Then in the evening, their posturing animals would come to them with their humps very high and their udders full of milk and their flanks stretched. He would then come to another people and invite them. But they would reject him and he would go away from them and there would be drought for them and nothing would be lef t with them in the form of wealth.

He would then walk through the waste, land and say to it: Bring forth your treasures, and the treasures would come out and collect (themselves) before him like the swarm of bees. He would then call a person brimming with youth and strike him with the sword and cut him into two pieces and (make these pieces lie at a distance which is generally) between the archer and his target. He would then call (that young man) and he will come forward laughing with his face gleaming (with happiness) and it would at this very time that Allah would send Christ, son of Mary, and he will descend at the white minaret in the eastern side of Damscus wearing two garments lightly dyed with saffron and placing his hands on the wings of two Angels. When he would lower his head, there would fall beads of perspiration from his head, and when he would raise it up, beads like pearls would scatter from it. Every non-believer who would smell the odour of his self would die and his breath would reach as far as he would be able to see. He would then search for him (Dajjal) until he would catch hold of him at the gate of Ludd and would kill him. Then a people whom Allah had protected would come to Jesus, son of Mary, and he would wipe their faces and would inform them of their ranks in Paradise and it would be under such conditions that Allah would reveal to Jesus these words: I have brought forth from amongst My servants such people against whom none would be able to fight; you take these people safely to Tur, and then Allah would send Gog and Magog and they would swarm down from every slope. The first of them would pass the lake of Tibering and drink out of it. And when the last of them would pass, he would say: There was once water there. Jesus and his companions would then be besieged here (at Tur, and they would be so much hard pressed) that the head of the ox would be dearer to them than one hundred dinirs and Allah's Apostle, Jesus, and his companions would supplicate Allah, Who would send to them insects (which would attack their necks) and in the morning they would perish like one single person. Allah's Apostle, Jesus, and his companions would then come down to the earth and they would not find in the earth as much space as a single span which is not filled with their putrefaction and stench. Allah's Apostle, Jesus, and his companions would then again beseech Allah, Who would send birds whose necks would be like those of bactrin camels and they would carry them and throw them where God would will.

Then Allah would send rain which no house of clay or (the tent of) camels' hairs would keep out and it would wash away the earth until it could appear to be a mirror. Then the earth would be told to bring forth its fruit and restore its blessing and, as a result thereof, there would grow (such a big) pomegranate that a group of persons would be able to eat that, and seek shelter under its skin and milch cow would give so much milk that a whole party would be able to drink it. And the milch camel would give such (a large quantity of) milk that the whole tribe would be able to drink out of that and the milch sheep would give so much milk that the whole family would be able to drink out of that and at that time Allah would send a pleasant wind which would soothe (people) even under their armpits, and would take the life of every Muslim and only the wicked would survive who would commit adultery like asses and the Last Hour would come to them.

I love the bolded part in this one
    Book 041, Number 6979:

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Apostle (may peace he upon him) saying: You have heard about a city the one side of which is in the land and the other is in the sea (Constantinople). They said: Allall's Messenger, yes. Thererupon he said: The Last Hour would not cmoe unlesss seventy thousand persons from Bani lsra'il would attack it. When they would land there, they will neither fight with weapons nor would shower arrows but would only say:" There is no god but Allah and Allah is the Greatest," that one side of it would fall. Thaur (one of the narrators) said: I think that he said: The part by the side of the ocean. Then they would say for the second time:" There is no god but Allah and Allah is the Greatest" that the second side would also fall, and they would say:" There is no god but Allah and Allah is the Greatest," that the gates would be opened for them and they would enter therein and, they would be collecting spoils of war and distributing them amongst themselves that a noise would be heard and It would be said: Verily, Dajjal has come. And thus they would leave everything there and would turn to him.
    And there you go sis, those are the best ones that I found.

The others were pretty much similar Hadiths with different narrators, with a little addition here and there.

You know, all these events are surrounded in Europe and Asia, so it makes me wonder, what will happen to North America and South America and Australia.

Who knows

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Thanks akhi.. these are great... U.S and Russia I imagine will have blown themselves into mushroom clouds by then... there are hadith, about three spots in the earth that will sink.. I'll look for it at some point.
    Gnight

aamirsaab's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    On vacation.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Yeah, we get that a lot

Thanks to those who've given the info relating to dajal. Good stuff.

Book on sharia law Updated!
    Mosque-a-mania!
    Someone said to the Prophet, "Pray to God against the idolaters and curse them." The Prophet replied, "I have been sent to show mercy and have not been sent to curse." (Muslim)
    ''Become the change''

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

This is as close as I can come to finding something about the fates of the east, west and Arabic, I believe in the form of a (KHASF) I highlighted only in the introduction to its topic:
    enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday 3 January 2005
    Ten Major Signs of the Last Day- Has One Just Occurred?
    by Imran N. Hosein

by Imran N. Hosein
    ([email protected])

This momentous Sign in the East that has just occurred appears, therefore, to be a sign to mankind warning that monstrously dangerous change in the world is about to occur. But it also appears to be the first of the three major earthquakes heralding the return of the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah Most High.

• LAST DAY MEANS LAST AGE

The term ‘Last Day’ in Islam really stands for the ‘Last Age’, or the age which would culminate with the end of history  when the true Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary (not son of God), would return to rule the world from Jerusalem with justice and ‘eternal’ rule. It would be ‘eternal’ in the sense that history would end with that event. Life on earth beyond that event, and after Jesus (s) dies a human death and is buried next to Prophet Muhammad (s) in Madina, would not qualify as history. This would be so since the modern secular rope would have reached its predictable end in total godlessness and with such a consequent collapse of morals, and of moral consciousness, that people would forget their human status and “would engage in sexual intercourse in public like donkeys”. Already it is quite clear (particularly at the time of Trinidad Carnival) that we are quite close to the fulfillment of that prophecy made by Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him and upon all other prophets). So much so, then, for the spurious claims of the one-eyed modern western civilization that mankind is witnessing unprecedented progress, that the present is the best of all ages, that the world keeps on growing better and better, and that modern western civilization has rendered all previous civilizations, including Islam, moribund and obsolete.

Prophet Muhammad prophesied many more signs of the Last Day other than public roadside ‘donkey sex’. Most of these signs are known as the ‘minor’ signs. Let us describe some of them (randomly selected) before we turn to the ten ‘major’ signs in which we venture to include the recent major underwater earthquake and resultant Tsunami in South East Asia.

• MINOR SIGNS

Prophet Muhammad (s) prophesied of the Last Age that:

 “People would follow a way of life other than mine and give guidance other than mine”, “I fear for my people only the leaders who lead men astray”, “Before the Last Hour there will be great liars, so beware of them”, “When the most wicked member of a tribe becomes its ruler, and the most worthless member of a community becomes its leader, and a man is respected through fear of the evil he may do, and leadership is given to people who are unworthy of it, expect the Last Hour”, – all of these warnings have already been dramatically and ominously fulfilled in the world, as well as in the community of Muslims, even here in Trinidad!

 Women would arrange their hair to look like the hump of a camel, - and that has already occurred;

 Women would dress like men, - and we already see them today with trousers, jacket and, perhaps, a tie;

 Men would dress like women, - and already no one can tell that ‘she’ is really a man;

 Homosexuality (and lesbianism) would become commonplace, - and that is now happening before our very eyes; indeed those who hold fast to the divine prohibition of such sexual perversion are now demonized as a people who suffer from a disease called homophobia;

 Children born outside of marriage would become commonplace, - in fact marriage itself now seems destined to become obsolete;

 Fornication and adultery would become commonplace, - that, also, appears to have already been fulfilled in a modern world in which virginity and marital fidelity are becoming old-fashioned;

 Disproportion in balance of men and women to such an extent that one man would have to maintain (not marry) fifty women, - that is yet to occur but could be linked to the impact on male sperm production of such things as environmental pollution and genetically modified food;

 Universal consumption of alcoholic beverages, - that has already become a veritable plague,

 Religious knowledge disappears, - since the rightly-guided scholars of Islam are demonized, marginalized, banned, or declared to be great security risks. Only those scholars who can skillfully skip and dance to the tunes of those who control power in the world are allowed the unfettered freedom to travel and to preach a sanitized cosmetic version of Islam acceptable to the unholy triple alliance of Britain (‘a day like a year’), America (‘a day like a month’) and Israel (‘a day like a week’), and their equally unholy clients in Islamabad, Cairo, Riyadh, etc.;

 Time would move swiftly - a year passing like a month - a month like a week - a week like a day etc., - and already the perception of swiftly moving time is a universal experience;

 Such prevalence of random killing, murder and violence that a killer would not know why he is killing and the one who is killed would not know why he is being killed, and every age is followed by one which is worse, - already around the world senseless random killing has already arrived and is constantly escalating;

 Nothing would remain of Islam but the name, and nothing would remain of the Qur’an but the traces (of its writing) (i.e., the Qur’an would not be studied, no one would follow its guidance, it would be recited mechanically etc.); the Masajid would be grand structures but would be devoid of guidance; and the ulama (religious scholars of Islam who represent such people) would be the worst people beneath the sky. From them would emerge Fitnah (trials) and they would be the centers of Fitnah (since they betray Islam); - there are many distinguished scholars of Islam who declare that this sign has today found fulfillment.

 Prevalence of Riba (i.e, money lent on interest, and transactions which ‘rip off’ people through deception in business, etc.) Around the world today Riba in modern banking and insurance has already taken total control over the market and over economic life.

There are some minor signs which have been couched in enigmatic language such as,

 ‘A slave woman would give birth to her mistress’, - made possible through a combination of Riba and the modern feminist revolution, and

 ‘Naked barefooted shepherds would vie with one another in the construction of high-rise buildings’, - made possible when vast unearned wealth suddenly descends upon a hitherto poor (Arab?) people who now hanker for visible symbols of their status in a modern world which recognizes the rich as a ‘somebody’ and the poor as a ‘nobody’ (see story of the rich man and the poor man in Surah al-Kahf of the Qur’an).

And then there are minor signs which have not as yet occurred such as:

 “The Last Hour would not come until there issues from the land of the Hejaz (which is in Saudi Arabia) a fire which will illuminate the backs of the camels in Busra”, - and this, perhaps, anticipates a nuclear attack on a Saudi Air Force base in Tabuk, perhaps, which would formally launch Israel into the club of nuclear powers.

So many of these minor signs of the Last Day, and so many more not here mentioned, have already occurred, that we can now turn to the major Signs with a clear recognition that we are already living in that last age.

• MAJOR SIGNS

Hudhayfah ibn Usayd Ghifari, the companion of the Prophet, said, “Allah's Messenger came to us all of a sudden as we were (busy in a discussion). He asked: What are you discussing? (The Companions) replied: We are discussing (the subject of) the Last Hour. Thereupon he said: It will not come until you see ten signs, and (in this connection) he made a mention of the Smoke, Dajjal, the Beast, the Rising of the Sun from the West, the Descent of Jesus son of Mary, Gog and Magog, Earthquakes in three places, one in the East, one in the West and one in Arabia at the end of which Fire would burn forth from Yemen, and would drive people to the place of their assembly (i.e., the place where mankind will be assembled for judgment).” Sahih Muslim

Here, then, are the ten major Signs of the Last Day prophesied by Prophet Muhammad (s):

1. DAJJAL – THE FALSE MESSIAH OR ANTICHRIST,
    2. GOG AND MAGOG,
    3. SMOKE,
    4. THE BEAST OF THE EARTH (or Land),
    5. THE SUN WOULD RISE FROM THE WEST,
    6. THREE (BIG) EARTHQUAKES – ONE IN THE EAST,
    7. ONE IN THE WEST, AND
    8. ONE IN ARABIA,

9. A FIRE WOULD COME OUT OF YEMEN AND WOULD DRIVE PEOPLE TO THEIR PLACE OF ASSEMBLY (i.e., to the plain of Arafat where mankind would be assembled for judgment),
    10. THE DESCENT OF THE SON OF MARY.

Although these signs were not given by the blessed Prophet (s) in their chronological order of occurrence I have made an effort to put them in that order, with the ones that have not as yet occurred at the bottom of the list. How did I arrive at the above order? Well, we know from the prophecies of the blessed Prophet that the third major earthquake, i.e., the one that would occur in Arabia, would swallow an army that would be heading south to Makkah to attack Imam al-Mahdi, the descendent of Prophet Muhammad who, it was prophesied, would restore the Islamic Caliphate (or Islamic model of a State) in the Arabian peninsular. It is after that sign has occurred (i.e., the third major earthquake) that the son of Mary would descend from the sky with his hands resting on the wings of two angels, and would kill Dajjal the False Messiah or Anti-Christ. And since the Qur’an itself has described Jesus (i.e., the return of Jesus) as the ‘ilm (which here means the very heart and seal of the subject) of the Last Hour (Qur’an, Zukhruf, 43:61), it follows that his return must come chronologically at the end of the list. We also know that the Fire from Yemen would follow the third earthquake. And so now that it appears that the major earthquake in the East has occurred, we await four more major signs that still remain to occur, i.e. the major earthquake in the West, the major earthquake in Arabia, the fire that would come out of Yemen, and the return of the Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary. The major earthquakes are therefore meant to herald that momentous event of all events when the Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, would return. When did the first six ‘major’ signs occur?

 DAJJAL

I have argued in my book, ‘Jerusalem in the Qur’an – An Islamic View of the Destiny of Jerusalem’ that Dajjal the False Messiah or Antichrist was released into the world in the lifetime of Prophet Muhammad (s). He has already completed the first stage of his mission that lasted for ‘a day like a year’ and is about to complete the second stage that lasts for ‘a day like a month’. The third and last stage of his mission (of impersonation of the true Messiah) that would last for just ‘a day like a week’ would commence when Israel replaces USA as the Ruling State of the world. And that would occur when Israel wages her big war that would result in the dramatic territorial expansion of the State ‘from the river of Egypt to the river Euphrates’. Israel would then seize control of the Suez Canal and all the oil of the Arabian Gulf. At the end of that third stage the Antichrist would have been born into the world of Jewish parents and would have risen to become ruler of Israel and, hence, to complete his mission to rule the world from Jerusalem. And Allah Knows best! An entire chapter of the book is devoted to explaining the subject of Dajjal.

 GOG AND MAGOG

I have also argued in my book that Gog and Magog were released into the world in the lifetime of Prophet Muhammad (s). The Qur’an itself has made mention of a ‘town’ which was destroyed by Allah Most High, and the people of the town expelled and banned from returning to reclaim their town until Gog and Magog were not only released but, also, had spread out in all directions. I located that ‘town’ to be Jerusalem. And since the Jews have already returned to Jerusalem to reclaim it as their own, it follows that Gog and Magog, like Dajjal, are also close to the end of their mission. And Allah Knows best! Another entire chapter of the book is devoted to explaining the subject of Gog and Magog.

 SMOKE

This appears to be the environmental pollution that is already wreaking havoc on the earth itself and is bringing about global warming with the consequent impact on earthquakes, hurricanes, flooding etc. The modern industrial economy appears to be the greatest culprit of environmental pollution in the world today. In other words we, mankind are ourselves the creators of the Smoke which spawns massive earthquakes, tsunamis, etc., and eventually brings about the death of the earth. And Allah Knows best! However, it is important that we note that there are several Ahadith in Sahih Bukhari which declare that the sign of ‘Smoke’ already appeared in the lifetime of the blessed Prophet.

 THE BEAST OF THE EARTH

I have argued in ‘Jerusalem in the Qur’an’ that the word ‘earth’ is sometimes used in the scriptures as synonymous with the word ‘land’, and the term ‘land’, when used in the context of the signs of the last age, stands almost invariably for ‘the Holy Land’. In consequence of this I have argued in my book that the ‘Beast of the Earth’ is, in fact, the imposter State of Israel that now occupies the Holy Land. The learned Shaikh, Safar al-Hawali, holds the view that the Beast is the Zionist Movement. And Allah Knows best!

 THE SUN WOULD RISE FROM THE WEST

Those who interpret this sign literally assume that the order of nature would be reversed despite the Qur’anic declaration that there can be no change in Allah’s creation (of that natural order) (Qur’an, Rum, 30:30), and despite the specific declaration of Prophet Abraham (s) that his Lord-God causes the sun to rise from the East. Abraham then proceeded to challenge the King to cause the sun to rise from the West if he possessed power greater than Allah’s. (Qur’an, al-Baqarah, 2:258) And so they await that western sunrise as an event that would literally occur while ignoring the basic rule that no Hadith can contradict the Qur’an. But this sign has provoked numerous other non-literal interpretations, all of which agree that it has already occurred. Our view is that the rising of the sun from the West symbolizes an upside–down world in which mankind is led by their noses to a way of life which would be the very opposite of that natural way ordained by Allah. That upside-down unnatural way of life has already embraced most of mankind. In this sense, therefore, the sun is already rising from the West. And Allah Knows best!

THREE EARTHQUAKES

Prophet Muhammad (s) has prophesied three major earthquakes that would herald the return of the Messiah, the son of Mary and Messenger of Allah Most High. One would occur in the East, the second in the West, and the third in Arabia. When the third one takes place, the world of Islam would suddenly and dazzlingly reenter the affairs of the Arabian peninsular, as well as of the world, in the same revolutionary way that it did in the lifetime of Prophet Muhammad (s). This appears to be the meaning of the last of the major signs (prior to the return of Jesus) mentioned by the Prophet (s), i.e., that a fire would come out of Yemen and drive people to their place of assembly.

 THE EARTHQUAKE IN THE EAST

I believe that the recent massive earthquake and resultant tsunami in SE Asia which has claimed many more than 100,000 lives, is the earthquake of the East mentioned by Prophet Muhammad (s) in the ten major Signs of the Last Day, and thus the first of three such earthquakes heralding the return of Jesus (s). I came to this conclusion because of the following reasons:

Firstly, the prophecy of the blessed Prophet is that a ‘khasf’ would occur in the East, i.e., the earth sinks down or caves in. A ‘Tsunami’ is defined as a sea wave of local or distant origin that results from large-scale seafloor displacements associated with large earthquakes, major submarine slides, or exploding volcanic islands. Since this recent displacement of the earth occurred under the sea, and consequently resulted in the massive Tsunamis, it ensured that those who have maliciously concealed the Truth time and again in history could not conceal this major Sign of the Last Day. The magnitude of the event, i.e., the severity of the earthquake (9 on the Richter scale) and the massive damage already done and still unfolding, makes it absolutely unique for mankind today.

Secondly, I am impressed by the location of the event, - it occurred in that East which is clearly East of Madina.

Thirdly, I would like to direct attention to the time that it occurred, i.e., after the liberation of the Holy Land (1917), and return of the Jews to reclaim the Holy Land as their own (1918-1948), the restoration of a State of Israel in the Holy Land (1948), the growth of Israel to become a superpower in the world (i.e., the present), and at precisely that time when Israel is about to wage her big war of massive territorial expansion after which Israel would replace USA as the Ruling State in the world. It has also occurred at that time when the prophecy of the Prophet concerning the abandonment of the Hajj is about to be fulfilled – since the Hajj would henceforth pose a gigantic security threat to the present Saudi ruling elite whenever Israel wages that big war and assumes the rule over the world. And it has occurred at just that time when the US dollar has begun its irreversible decline that is to culminate in its collapse. That would then bring down all the paper-money in the world and electronic money controlled by the Jewish-controlled banking system would then control all the money in the money-system of the world.

This momentous Sign in the East that has just occurred appears, therefore, to be a sign to mankind warning that monstrously dangerous change in the world is about to occur. But it also appears to be the first of the three major earthquakes heralding the return of the Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah Most High

 THE SECOND EARTHQUAKE IN THE WEST

When a second massive earthquake (with a sinking down, caving in, or displacement of the earth) eventually occurs in the West, after the recent one in the East, that would further confirm the analysis presented in this essay. All that would then remain to occur for Jesus to descend from the clouds would be the third earthquake in Arabia that would swallow an entire army, and the fire that would come out of Yemen. We are so close to that event that we can already feel the heat of that fire. My book, ‘Jerusalem in the Qur’an’, explains the subject.

Although what appears to be the first of the three major earthquakes occurred underwater and resulted in the massive tsunamis in South East Asia, it is not necessary that the second, that would occur in the West, would be similar. After all, we know that the third and last major earthquake would have its epicenter on land just north of Makkah in Arabia. And so the West must remain in a state of agonizing suspense.

 THE THIRD EARTHQUAKE IN ARABIA

Narrated Aisha: Allah's Apostle said, “An army will invade the Ka'ba and when the invaders reach Al-Baida', all the ground will sink and swallow the whole army." I said, "O Allah's Apostle! How will they sink into the ground while amongst them will be their markets (the people who worked in business and not invaders) and the people not belonging to them?" The Prophet replied, "all of those people will sink but they will be resurrected and judged according to their intentions."
    (Sahih al-Bukhari)

“Narrated Umm Salamah, Ummul Mu'minin: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: Disagreement will occur at the death of a caliph and a man of the people of Madina will come flying forth to Makkah. Some of the people of Makkah will come to him, bring him out against his will and swear allegiance to him between the Corner and the Maqam. An expeditionary force will then be sent against him from Syria but will be swallowed up in the desert between Makkah and Madina. When the people see that, the eminent saints of Syria and the best people of Iraq will come to him and swear allegiance to him between the Corner and the Maqam. Then there will arise a man of Quraysh whose maternal uncles belong to Kalb and send against them an expeditionary force that will be overcome by them, and that is the expedition of Kalb. Disappointed will be the one who does not receive the booty of Kalb. He will divide the property, and will govern the people by the Sunnah of their Prophet and establish Islam on Earth. He will remain seven years, then die, and the Muslims will pray over him.”
    (Sunan Abu Daud)

It is quite clear from the above prophecy of Prophet Muhammad (s) that the third earthquake would take place at the time of the advent of Imam al-Mahdi. But the Imam cannot emerge to liberate the Arabian heartland of Islam from Anglo-American-Israeli hegemony, and to restore Dar al-Islam, or the authentic Islamic model of a public order, until Dajjal the False Messiah or Anti-Christ has successfully completed his mission of impersonating the true Messiah, and hence until Israel has become the Ruling State in the world and has ruled the world for ‘a day like a week’. And so there is quite some time left (maybe as much as 40-50 years) before that third earthquake takes place and the moment finally arrives for the last of the signs of the Last Day to occur, i.e., the descent of the true Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary. And Allah knows best!

 THE RETURN OF JESUS

Prophet Muhammad (s) has spoken extensively and in minute details about the event of the return of Jesus (s). But that event is so rich and complex that it lies beyond the scope of this paper. However, my book, ‘Jerusalem in the Qur’an’ has dealt with the subject in some detail, and it is to that book that I now refer the gentle reader.

 ONE FINAL WORD

The destiny of Jerusalem is such as to give to Muslims the greatest confidence and hope that Truth will triumph over falsehood and oppression. ‘Jerusalem in the Qur’an’ was written for precisely this purpose  to explain to Muslims the strange world in which we live today. It is a world in which the cause of Islam appears to be a lost cause. But having read the book the reader would know, if he or she had not already known it, that the reality is quite different. When they know for certain that it is the destiny of Jerusalem to give a spectacular validation of Islam’s claim to truth, Muslims should be able to summon the strength to resist the present war on Islam in which the godless world is making the greatest possible effort to destroy their faith in Allah Most High.

Print this article
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    © Copyright IslamicSydney.com 2002
    For further information about advertising on this website please contact IslamicSydney's Webmaster.
    IslamicSydney welcomes your contributions and comments.

source

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Do we have any scholars on board? I'd really like someone to explain this quote to me?
    thanks

 DAJJAL

I have argued in my book, ‘Jerusalem in the Qur’an – An Islamic View of the Destiny of Jerusalem’ that Dajjal the False Messiah or Antichrist was released into the world in the lifetime of Prophet Muhammad (s). He has already completed the first stage of his mission that lasted for ‘a day like a year’ and is about to complete the second stage that lasts for ‘a day like a month’. The third and last stage of his mission (of impersonation of the true Messiah) that would last for just ‘a day like a week’ would commence when Israel replaces USA as the Ruling State of the world. And that would occur when Israel wages her big war that would result in the dramatic territorial expansion of the State ‘from the river of Egypt to the river Euphrates’. Israel would then seize control of the Suez Canal and all the oil of the Arabian Gulf. At the end of that third stage the Antichrist would have been born into the world of Jewish parents and would have risen to become ruler of Israel and, hence, to complete his mission to rule the world from Jerusalem. And Allah Knows best! An entire chapter of the book is devoted to explaining the subject of Dajjal.

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

salam alaikum sister

I do not believe in the article above for Israel would be true to God and will follow religion as it was ordained to be followed from the Begining with the exception of around 70 thousand who will join the armies of dajjal.

It is advisable to watch the speech by Dr.Philips posted on previous page.

Ma'asalaama.

P.S. This post is just for you as I was going to take break from posting for some time to come until a few things are resolved re: personal grudges and vendettas

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Shokran akhi.. won't you please browse this PDF book and tell me what you think? I know it is a long read, if you don't mind, you can PM your views
    Jazaka Alalh khyran...

http://www.imranhosein.org/images/stories/j_in_q.pdf

26. Hide
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! I heard the all seeing eye represents Dajjals One eye? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. I heard the all seeing eye represents Dajjals One eye?