× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 5 of 5 visibility 1672

Announcment: Please remember Brother Goldbergs (My boss) lil cousin in dua'ah please

Kittygyal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Unhappy Announcment: Please remember Brother Goldbergs (My boss) lil cousin in dua'ah please

Report bad ads?

Salamualikum.
    I just want everyone to remember alittle born baby in there dua'ah please. She has died a week ago or something like that but i know it's happened recently. Brother Goldbergs cousins child

Please make dua'ah for her that brother Goldberg meets her in Janah along with family Amin.

Inshallah please remember the family in dua'ah and please brother Goldberg take it easy, as he is my boss i would appreciate it everyone one of you remember him and his family in your pious dua'ahs today inshallah.

Were all here for you brother, were here to support YOU inshallah. Be brave.

Ma'assalama
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    goldberg's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Announcment: Please remember Brother Goldbergs (My boss) lil cousin in dua'ah ple

JazakAllah sis Kittygyal for the dua, and support
    chat Quote

Kittygyal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Announcment: Please remember Brother Goldbergs (My boss) lil cousin in dua'ah ple

format_quote Originally Posted by goldberg View Post

JazakAllah sis Kittygyal for the dua, and support
    Salamualikum.
    Anytime boss
    Ma'assalama
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Subhaan Allaah, may Allaah unite her and us all in Jannah, ameen.

Abu Hurayrah radi Allaahu anhu narrated that Allah’s Messenger sal Allaahu alayhi wa sallam said to a group of Ansari women:

“There is no woman amongst you who has three children of hers die, yet she is patient, hoping for the reward from Allah, except that she shall enter Jannah.”

So a woman amongst them asked, “What about two children, O Messenger of Allah?”

He replied, “Even two.”

Goodbye My Beloved
    http://www.khutbah.com/index.php?typ...644&language=8

Anas reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, visited his son Ibrahim while he was breathing his last. The eyes of the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, began to flow with tears and 'Abdu'r-Rahman ibn 'Awf said to him, "Even you, Messenger of Allah!" He said, "O Ibn 'Awf, it is an aspect of mercy." then more tears followed and the Prophet said, "The eye weeps and the heart grieves. We say nothing except what pleases our Lord. O Ibrahim, we are grieved at your departure."

[Saheeh al-Bukhari]
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Abu Muslim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Inalilahi wa ina ilayhi rajioun.

Indeed to Allah we belong and to him we return..

May Allah grant her jannah, unite her with you in jannah, grant us all jannah and give you and your family patience during these hard times. Ameen

*smiles*
    chat Quote

8. Hide
Hey there! Announcment: Please remember Brother Goldbergs (My boss) lil cousin in dua'ah please Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Announcment: Please remember Brother Goldbergs (My boss) lil cousin in dua'ah please