star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Has anyone experienced a miracle??

Report bad ads?

anyone??...........lol.........I wanna experience one lol.........

has anyone experienced it?.........if yes say it..........

Basiclly something, thats unexplainable.......ionno i heard this before 'breaks the law of science'.......and stuff like that............but basiclly.........have u experienced something.....major, something thats unexplainable.........cant explain it in detail........but u must know what I mean........
    Last edited by Alpha Dude; 06-09-2007 at 08:46 PM. Reason: It does not befit a muslim to speak vulgar. Profanity edited
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Kittygyal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Has anyone experienced a miracle??

Salamualikum.
    Err explain dude not again another thread which is like erm no explaition in Hmpfft.

ANYWHO if am on right track then...

Well i know i been saved from dying 4times alhmdulillah all prasies due to Allah subhwnatallah.

Also i know a sis who's been save from cancer aswel.

Ma'assalama
    Last edited by Kittygyal; 06-08-2007 at 08:31 PM.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal View Post
    Also i know a sis who's been save from cancer aswel.

Ma'assalama
    Thanks to cancer research wooo...

http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/donate/

At least my money's going somewhere...!
    chat Quote

Helena's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    as one ummah the burden we share inshAllah!!!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

the only miracle in my life was going to hajj( makkah) and it has brought me closer to Allah(swt).....and i have given up various materalisitc objects....alhamdulilah...
    | Likes Eric H liked this post

All i hope is for my mums happiness.Shes my light.Shes my dunya.Her tears are my weakness.Her sadness breaks my heart.She is my mirror.A mirror that keeps me alive.Without her am nothing.shes my saaya.How can i leave her.I pray to Allah(swt) to keep me with her forever inshAllah.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by England View Post
    Thanks to cancer research wooo...

http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/donate/

At least my money's going somewhere...!
    Greetings.
    Thats nice of you. May god bless you
    tAKE CARE
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salamualikum.
    Big miracle is that ALLAH subhnwatallah has bought me to the right path and religion!!
    Ma'assalama
    chat Quote

......'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

chat Quote

*noor's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Yeah, I experience miracles from Allah every single day. The way we breathe is a miracle, let alone all the other things Allah has enabled us to do. And the Quran is the biggest miracle, the word of Allah.

wwwislamicboardcom - Has anyone experienced a miracle??
    chat Quote

iwuvaziaf's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by *noor View Post
    Yeah, I experience miracles from Allah every single day. The way we breathe is a miracle, let alone all the other things Allah has enabled us to do. And the Quran is the biggest miracle, the word of Allah.
    :bravo:you said it sister!!

Lets make history, before we become history!
    ~|*~*|~*~|*~*|~*~|*~*|~
    The best of dua's is "Astaghfirullah" .. "Oh Allah! Forgive me"
    ------------------
    Oppression or Liberation, I'll decide
    ~|*~*|~*~|*~*|~*~|*~*|~
    "Am I GoNa Ma|<e iT tHroUgH, aNd is My TimE cOMing SoOn, I WONDER!"
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    ......'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

OkAY, LOL Neva Mind........ya'll kinda trippin with the question

Close The Thread lol
    chat Quote

sudais1's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Well i dodged a dodgeball so slowly and it came so fast. i thought i was from matricks or something

honestly
    chat Quote

Abu Muslim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The fact I was born is a miracle from Allah SWT.

I mean from nothing to becoming a human, how amazing is that, how many of you can beat that eh *sticky tongue out*
    chat Quote

.:Umniyah:.'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by ...... View Post
    lol What did you expect people to say??

I have a gift I sometimes see situation before they happen. its like a dream but whilst im awake, and sometimes i cant tell if i was asleep or awake. But an entire situation will happen in this 'dream' like thing, and i hear and see everything , but the people dont see me. and sometimes im interactive with the enviroment. Sometimes i get these flash scenes and im left to 'firgure ' them out. I have what people call deja vou, often. I would some how have been felt liek ive been in that situation before, and i know exactly whats going to be said or happen next, its almost like i see it and although i know whats going to happen, or what im going to say, or what they are going to say, im unable to stop it , or alter it. The only alteration that every occurs is i pause often from shock, or from feeling like ive seen this before , or done this already, so why is it happening again. And Also i sometimes say the thing i know the other person is going to say along with them, and then i say , i saw that you were going to say that.

Weird eh? Yeah ive been like that from a little child, and it use to scare the heck out of me, i tried to deny it, and ignore it and call it imagination, but it was everything but that. Its scary because EVERY single thing ive seen, has come to pass. I saw when my grandmother was going to die, and i saw when my cousin was going to die too, i saw when my best friend and i was going to have a huge fight and fall out, and i saw when my household would be turned upside down in problems. and every single one of those thing came to pass exactly as i saw them.

Allahu 3lim why its there, or what its for, but i always ask Allahs protection from any harm within it, and remove it if its harmful for me, but then i kind of like it. lol im so weird MashaaAllah Allah alone knows the inside and out of his creation and why he places certain quailities and abilities in people and animals and stuff.

Allahu 3lim

The Creator الْخَالِقُ The Makerالْبَارِئُ The Fashionerالْمُصَوِّرُ

bannere0012 1 - Has anyone experienced a miracle??

:enough!: Getting entirely fed up with the foolishness :enough!:
    chat Quote

00:00's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I have a gift I sometimes see situation before they happen. its like a dream but whilst im awake, and sometimes i cant tell if i was asleep or awake. But an entire situation will happen in this 'dream' like thing, and i hear and see everything , but the people dont see me. and sometimes im interactive with the enviroment. Sometimes i get these flash scenes and im left to 'firgure ' them out. I have what people call deja vou, often. I would some how have been felt liek ive been in that situation before, and i know exactly whats going to be said or happen next, its almost like i see it and although i know whats going to happen, or what im going to say, or what they are going to say, im unable to stop it , or alter it. The only alteration that every occurs is i pause often from shock, or from feeling like ive seen this before , or done this already, so why is it happening again. And Also i sometimes say the thing i know the other person is going to say along with them, and then i say , i saw that you were going to say that.

Weird eh? Yeah ive been like that from a little child, and it use to scare the heck out of me, i tried to deny it, and ignore it and call it imagination, but it was everything but that. Its scary because EVERY single thing ive seen, has come to pass. I saw when my grandmother was going to die, and i saw when my cousin was going to die too, i saw when my best friend and i was going to have a huge fight and fall out, and i saw when my household would be turned upside down in problems. and every single one of those thing came to pass exactly as i saw them.

Allahu 3lim why its there, or what its for, but i always ask Allahs protection from any harm within it, and remove it if its harmful for me, but then i kind of like it. lol im so weird MashaaAllah Allah alone knows the inside and out of his creation and why he places certain quailities and abilities in people and animals and stuff.

Allahu 3lim
    mashallah cool, wish i had that, it's like a 6th sense. Its more common with women, they see things before they even happen in there dreams.

Did you know the exact time of when it was gonna happen, couldn't u of stoped it from happening.
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Some how as a person ages the concept of miracles changes. When I was younger I thought of them in terms of a person living through conditions that defy the odds.

Yet, I did that a few times and then I thought in terms of some type of paranormal spiritual experience.

The most notable to me was the day I reverted. I had read the Qur'an many times before, but always from an academic view. I never believed one word in it and had absolutely no desire to ever revert.

Yet, that day I began reading the Qur'an like I had so many times in the past and with the intent of looking at it as literature. I could not stop reading, there was a warmth and peace that came over me like I had never felt I really do not know how long I read. I know, I read the Qur'an at least twice and had noticed at least 2 sun rises. Then I knew I was a Muslim and I immediatly said the Shahadah. I did not even know any Muslims in Texas and was unaware of any Mosques. My car was not running and I was a mile from my nearest neighbor. For some reason I decided to walk to the little store that was about 2 miles down the road. I was living out in the country then. In the store I met a man I had never seen before. We started up a conversation. I found out he was Muslim and he offered to bring me to the Mosque in Tyler on Friday. the man became a very dear friend and I moved in with him for 3 months to learn how to do wudu, salah and discovered the Hadith. Not long after I reunited with my children. Then my health gave out and I could no longer live alone and I moved in with my youngest daughter and her family where I still am. My health may leave something to be desired, but I am very comfortable and very much at peace.

Herman 1 - Has anyone experienced a miracle??

chat Quote

.:Umniyah:.'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Al Hamdulillah, tabarakAllah. May Allah make your affairs easy on you uncle woody. Ameen

In the end, this whole universe is a miracle. Its a miracle how the human body is formed. Its a miracle how Allah has blessed some people to believe in him , defying the odds of how many things can make you not believe, its a miracle how some people dont believe in him although they 'live' and see all the signs of Allah so plainly. Its a miracle that the two parties have no affect on the firm believer on each side. Its a miracle that this ummah is 1 no matter how white, blck, brown, red, purple orange or green you are. Or how short tall, fat , slim, ugly , attractiv, or linky you are. Its a miracle that this earth lasted so long with all the mischief that occurs in it. Its a miracle that someone will read this and go 'what is she talking about' and others will say ' so tru sis ' ....Our lives are miraculous and so is our dying. Allah is Al Adheem and his creation for the wise is magnificent and 'a miracle'

format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow View Post
    Some how as a person ages the concept of miracles changes. When I was younger I thought of them in terms of a person living through conditions that defy the odds.

Yet, I did that a few times and then I thought in terms of some type of paranormal spiritual experience.

The most notable to me was the day I reverted. I had read the Qur'an many times before, but always from an academic view. I never believed one word in it and had absolutely no desire to ever revert.

Yet, that day I began reading the Qur'an like I had so many times in the past and with the intent of looking at it as literature. I could not stop reading, there was a warmth and peace that came over me like I had never felt I really do not know how long I read. I know, I read the Qur'an at least twice and had noticed at least 2 sun rises. Then I knew I was a Muslim and I immediatly said the Shahadah. I did not even know any Muslims in Texas and was unaware of any Mosques. My car was not running and I was a mile from my nearest neighbor. For some reason I decided to walk to the little store that was about 2 miles down the road. I was living out in the country then. In the store I met a man I had never seen before. We started up a conversation. I found out he was Muslim and he offered to bring me to the Mosque in Tyler on Friday. the man became a very dear friend and I moved in with him for 3 months to learn how to do wudu, salah and discovered the Hadith. Not long after I reunited with my children. Then my health gave out and I could no longer live alone and I moved in with my youngest daughter and her family where I still am. My health may leave something to be desired, but I am very comfortable and very much at peace.

The Creator الْخَالِقُ The Makerالْبَارِئُ The Fashionerالْمُصَوِّرُ

bannere0012 1 - Has anyone experienced a miracle??

:enough!: Getting entirely fed up with the foolishness :enough!:
    chat Quote

barney's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

My car ran out of petrol. It was pouring with rain and I got out kicked it and shouted "Oh GOD!, I dont need this!".

I got back in , tried the engine. It restarted and i drove 10 miles home. It ran out again as i pulled into my drive.

Occupation: The term of control of a territory by foreign military forces: Iraq 2003-2005
    Liberation:when something or someone is freed: Operation Telic 2003
    chat Quote

Hashim_507's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Alhamdullilah I was cured from stomach illness, I had this illness for years till Allah cured me.

True knowledge is not mention in relation to how much you memorise and then nerrate, but rather, true knowledge is an expression of piety ( Protecting oneself from what Allah(awj) prohibited and acting upon what he mandated.)

- Ibn Ma'sud(radiAllahu anhu)
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by sudais1 View Post
    Well i dodged a dodgeball so slowly and it came so fast. i thought i was from matricks or something

honestly
    i once caught 4 dodgeballs at once and took out the entire opposing team with me being the last player on mine.
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

lol at the posts... he's looking for a miracle like.. Splitting the moon... spreading the sea in half.. and its kinda weird that all this stuff happened long time ago.. things back then could be made up because they would believe anything to find the purpose of life..... which brings me to the conclusion sometimes that religion is just a system to control people.. but I try to fight that thought as much as I can and have faith...
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! Has anyone experienced a miracle?? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Has anyone experienced a miracle??