× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 39 visibility 4544

2 female suicide bombers caught on way to attack

rav's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

The Shin Bet security service revealed Wednesday that it successfully curbed a double suicide attack planned for Tel Aviv and Netanya by the Islamic Jihad.

According to the Shin Bet, two women from the Gaza Strip were arrested who were supposed to carry out the attack.

The two women, mothers to young children, were arrested at the Erez checkpoint on May 20, while attempting to enter Israel.

One of the women, a 30-year-old mother of four, requested permission from Israel to reach Ramallah, falsely claiming she needed medical care. Her aunt, a 39-year-old mother of eight who was pregnant, was supposed to accompany her to treatment in Ramallah.

The Shin Bet maintains that the two were due to meet with an Islamic Jihad militant in Ramallah, who was supposed to give them explosive belts and take them to their destined locations inside Israel.

http://haaretz.com/hasen/spages/870671.html
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Keltoi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: 2 female suicide bombers caught on way to attack

Do they know whether these women had lost their husbands or were facing some other difficulty? It just seems so crazy to think two women with children would consider such an act.

"Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is."
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi View Post
    Do they know whether these women had lost their husbands or were facing some other difficulty? It just seems so crazy to think two women with children would consider such an act.
    I agree. There are over 10,000 women and children in zionist jails. Just about every person has lost a family member. What act of desperation has driven them to this?
    chat Quote

Amadeus85's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

And thats why Israel must build that Wall to seperate itself from this kind of people. This issue also shows why in Israel are so many checkpoints.
    As some people say, "Good wall makes a good neighbour".
    Especially when this neighbour want to deliberatelly make attacks against Israeli civilians.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    vpb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

isn't there any better topics to speak about but this ones??? why is it always that threads like this become very discussed in this forum, instead of discussing other things which are profitable??
    it's like non-muslims here, most of them when they create threads, they create threads about these things??? try bring something that we can learn about.

and rav, not necessary to bring such articles, trying to prove zionist regime is innocent. we know everything, so don't have to bring such things.
    chat Quote

rav's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama View Post
    I agree. There are over 10,000 women and children in zionist jails. Just about every person has lost a family member. What act of desperation has driven them to this?

Why would Israel lock up a woman or a child who was not a violent threat to them? What would be the use in locking up women and children and wasting tax payers money? There would be no point in doing so if the law was not broken by one of the women and children. Israeli Jewish women and children are also in jails, simply because they broke the law. Trying to justify a violent act in this case just creates more of a Hobbesian world.
    chat Quote

Bittersteel's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

And thats why Israel must build that Wall to seperate itself from this kind of people.
    there is no problem with this.The problem is along where will the Israelis be building the wall.There has been accusations against Israel of annexing land through this method and I usually don't doubt them.
    chat Quote

rav's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
    there is no problem with this.The problem is along where will the Israelis be building the wall.There has been accusations against Israel of annexing land through this method and I usually don't doubt them.
    Israel has stated that the wall is temporary when a reasonable peace partner is found it can be moved or relocated. To say Hamas is reasonable is plainly untrue. Security experts argue that the topography does not permit putting the barrier along the Green Line in some places, because hills or tall buildings on the Palestinian side would make the barrier ineffective against terrorism.
    Last edited by rav; 06-13-2007 at 05:41 PM.
    chat Quote

Zman's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Aaron85 View Post
    "Good wall makes a good neighbour".

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down that wall!"

[Ronald Reagan, aka: Ronbo]
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

They were pretending to need medical treatment from the Israelis, instead they wanted to blow up the same people that were willing to help them, to treat them? There will come a time when Palestinians will need medical treatment, such as donors, life saving treatments from the Israelis. One day the Israelis will say "no, you've took the piss, you can p.. off." Then those poor Palestinians will walk away knowing that had the Palestinian terrorists not attempted to take their kindness for granted they or their children wouldn't be dying. The Palestinian people need the Israelis.
    chat Quote

rav's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by vpb View Post

isn't there any better topics to speak about but this ones??? why is it always that threads like this become very discussed in this forum, instead of discussing other things which are profitable??
    it's like non-muslims here, most of them when they create threads, they create threads about these things??? try bring something that we can learn about.

and rav, not necessary to bring such articles, trying to prove zionist regime is innocent. we know everything, so don't have to bring such things.
    You seem more than willing to discuss any worthless topic on the State of Israel when it provides a negative connotation for the State. However, if the Palestinians who have commited immoral actions are discussed than all of a sudden these articles are not "nessesary".
    chat Quote

Idris's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Some response on this from haaretz.com

Shin Bet could say this about anyone. I`d be interested in seeing actual facts to support this claim because saying that the two were due to meet with an Islamic Jihad militant in Ramallah, who was supposed to give them explosive belts and take them to their destined locations inside Israel just isn`t enough.

So Shin Bet claims that 2 mothers of 12 kids were crossing Israel to Ramallah to get their belts and then cross back to Israel to carry the act and I`m supposed to buy that. That story doesn`t have a shred of credibility to it and yet Haaretz places it as a headline. Why don`t you guys gather more facts before making such an egregious claim. I`d expect such a story on Fox News but not a somewhat respected newspaper like Haaretz.
    Common guys, you love these stories and you want to believe them, don`t you!!!. It makes you feel good that the Palestinians "don`t care about their children" and that they are the lesser children of God!!! Well we are not! Even if the story is true about these two women,( which I believe is not), please try to understand the lives of these people and what 40 **** years of occupation got them to: despair!! Wake up Israel, living in fear that the shein bet puts in your heart and lives will not help you. you are isolating yourselves because you are afraid of the "other". We are not as bad as you think, try peace, real peace for once, look into your own doings, your own mistakes! Controlling our lives, our land will NOT give you peace! The wall will not protect you only real peace will.
    chat Quote

Keltoi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

There has been a rise in the number of female suicide bombers, but what gives me pause is the children factor. I'm not saying it isn't true, I have no idea.

"Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is."
    chat Quote

rav's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Some response on this from haaretz.com
    They are interesting, none the less I am not sure what factual basis they have to make claims as they do, while I would imagine Shin Bet has some evidence to make these claims.

[Deleted]
    So now I am scum? Why in your own words are Jews (and I) scum?
    Last edited by Muezzin; 06-13-2007 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Second quoted message has been deleted from the thread
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

wait a minute!

"So Shin Bet claims that 2 mothers of 12 kids were crossing Israel to Ramallah to get their belts and then cross back to Israel to carry the act"

you mean they were not even caught red handed? They are supposedly to meet someone for the stuff?

LOL now i'ver heard it all!

ok guys, lets get back to the forum now as this is a dead topic now!

chat Quote

rav's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Shalom,

There are many ways to prove it. They may have caught the person giving them the belt and he admits it. They may have an undercover agent, they may have tapped a phone cal... the list goes on. Why arrest a mother who is no threat unless she is one?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by rav View Post
    Shalom,

There are many ways to prove it. They may have caught the person giving them the belt and he admits it. They may have an undercover agent, they may have tapped a phone cal... the list goes on. Why arrest a mother who is no threat unless she is one?
    too many "ifs" and "buts" buddy, I don't like people who arrest you based on "suspicions"; which is going around a lot with this "war on terror" crap. so how about we drop this since nothing concrete is present here.
    chat Quote

Bittersteel's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

its quite possible.desperation can drive some humans to do things hard to imagine.Its also true that Palestinian women have been detained for long periods(God knows what;maybe so that they won't give birth to more Palestinians) but I haven't heard before that Israeli women were detained too.are they still detained?
    and how many prisoners does Israel have?
    chat Quote

rav's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama View Post
    too many "ifs" and "buts" buddy, I don't like people who arrest you based on "suspicions"; which is going around a lot with this "war on terror" crap. so how about we drop this since nothing concrete is present here.
    True, I realize that may be the case, but I stand by that I believe they have proper evidence because if not, than many people would have called them out on it by now.

its quite possible.desperation can drive some humans to do things hard to imagine.Its also true that Palestinian women have been detained for long periods(God knows what;maybe so that they won't give birth to more Palestinians) but I haven't heard before that Israeli women were detained too.are they still detained?
    and how many prisoners does Israel have?
    Israeli women are detained if they break the law as are Palestinian women. I am willing to bet that the Israeli jail system has more than 10,000 women in it. Enough immoral acts occur in Israel's secular Jewish population to warrent such an assumption.
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by rav View Post
    True, I realize that may be the case, but I stand by that I believe they have proper evidence because if not, than many people would have called them out on it by now.

Israeli women are detained if they break the law as are Palestinian women. I am willing to bet that the Israeli jail system has more than 10,000 women in it. Enough immoral acts occur in Israel's secular Jewish population to warrent such an assumption.
    Ah yes, probably most of them are jailed for marrying Muslims or supporting Palestinians

The whole would be peaceful if Israel, Iran, and Palestine never existed.
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! 2 female suicide bombers caught on way to attack Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. 2 female suicide bombers caught on way to attack