× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 59 visibility 6847

:cryin....

AnonymousPoster's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Angry :cryin....

Report bad ads?

I though he was the one for me....we had so much planned and we were gonna get married...but how could he do this to me?!
    He said he loves me...and I told him let's get married...then I found out he's engaged to someone else...and guess what he loves her as well...and she is my friend (was my friend ) I heard everything he said about me behind my back..calling me a ***** when I never even done anything I swear Allah is my witness I never let him touched me and we never dated, and he wasn't my boy friend, we were not like that...we chose to follow the rules and do this properly...what am I sayin? there is no we nomore!!!
    and I love him with all my heart I swear on my mother's life and he let me down when I needed him the most..and yes I'm trying to get over it...it is the only thing I can do but I swear if I come across him..he will pay....I mean when he found out I knew...he stopped contacting me...never returned my texts or emails, or pick up when I called him...never even said sorry for how things have turned out...and my ex-friend said that she didn't know anything about me and him...and he told her that we had nothing going...he just saw me around it was 'asalaam alaykum', 'waalaykum salaam'...OH ...yes yes I am really pissed off sorry for swearing on here..he broke my heart...and this quietness is killing me...I have decided..i'm going round his house..I don't care if his parents are there or not...I WONT LEAVE UNTIL I HAVE AN EXPLANATION FOR HIS BEHAVIOUR!!!

2. Report bad ads?
    Nazihah's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: :cryin....

Assalamualaikum Sister,

I hope that you are in good health, inshaAllah.
    Have patience Sister. Allah loves those who are patient.
    I understand from what you've said that he left, leaving everything that has been planned without any explanation from him.

Let Allah s.w.t be the judge, for He knows best.
    The guy will be punished for what he have done.
    Make dua to Allah, to strengthen your iman, to build patience in yourself.
    Tawakal (trust) in Allah, for He knows best.
    It might be that Allah has chosen for you someone much better than the guy.

So Sister, have patience, leave the rest to Allah. Don't act into something without thinking wisely into it.
    I hope I helped in some way.My apologies if I've offended you in any way.
    Take care.

Wasalam.

HBot 5000's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

He sounds like a scoundrel, better off without him!

Sister with time the pain will heal and the only comforting thought i can offer you is that all 'us' men are not like this individual.

Knowledge seeker

Kittygyal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

salamualikum.
    Join the crew
    ma'assalama

6. Report bad ads?
    ummAbdillah's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    ~Aisha~
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Tester View Post

I though he was the one for me....we had so much planned and we were gonna get married...but how could he do this to me?!
    He said he loves me...and I told him let's get married...then I found out he's engaged to someone else...and guess what he loves her as well...and she is my friend (was my friend ) I heard everything he said about me behind my back..calling me a ***** when I never even done anything I swear Allah is my witness I never let him touched me and we never dated, and he wasn't my boy friend, we were not like that...we chose to follow the rules and do this properly...what am I sayin? there is no we nomore!!!
    and I love him with all my heart I swear on my mother's life and he let me down when I needed him the most..and yes I'm trying to get over it...it is the only thing I can do but I swear if I come across him..he will pay....I mean when he found out I knew...he stopped contacting me...never returned my texts or emails, or pick up when I called him...never even said sorry for how things have turned out...and my ex-friend said that she didn't know anything about me and him...and he told her that we had nothing going...he just saw me around it was 'asalaam alaykum', 'waalaykum salaam'...OH ...yes yes I am really pissed off sorry for swearing on here..he broke my heart...and this quietness is killing me...I have decided..i'm going round his house..I don't care if his parents are there or not...I WONT LEAVE UNTIL I HAVE AN EXPLANATION FOR HIS BEHAVIOUR!!!

I'm sorry you feel that way sis you can't go around his house though. He is not your mahram and you have nothing to do with each other. Have Sabr for the sake of Allah ta'ala Mabe this is a test from Allah, I ask Allah to give you someone better. Inshallah.

وَإِن كُنتُنَّ تُرِدْنَ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَالدَّارَ الْآخِرَةَ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ أَعَدَّ لِلْمُحْسِنَاتِ مِنكُنَّ أَجْرًا عَظِيمًا

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Have patience sis - I know, easier said than done.

Alternatively, thank Allah that pathetic person is out of your life, tell him to DO ONE, and move on

vpb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

sis, u should at least be happy, I know cases of people whom I know, they got married, after they had the first child, her husband said to her that I've married you just to take care of the house, and was going to leave her, so she would stay with his mother. Let alone the treatment that she got from her mother in law. Also the baby was going to be with mental or physical problems I can't remember.

so what i'm trying to say that at least you got to know it before big things happened.. so be patient , and inshaAllah will reward u.

Have Faith's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

as salamu aleykum wa rahmatullaah

Verily Allah is with those who are patient!!!

sister .. dont do things that u will regret later on !!
    leave it up to allah !!!.. He is the All wise ..
    He is the judge , And his judgement will always be just!!

alhamdullilahi rabil ala'miin that guy is out of ur life now ..
    as others might have said .. it could have been worse...
    so thank allah for that !!!

(... and dont swear on ur mums life .. as u can not swear on anything except on ur Lord !!)

Wa aleykum salam wa rahmatullaah

Subhaanal-Malikil-Quddoosi
    -Glory To the King, the Holy-

Ya Rabb
    We hope for Your mercy..
    Do not leave us to ourselves even if it is
    for the blinking of an eye ..
    Correct all of our Affairs for us ..
    There is none worthy of Your Worship !!!

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

be patience sis and do dua to Allah

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

u have a LOT of issues... Its done.. he got another girl.. so move on and find another man... theres nuff in the world.. and jealously is a work of the devil.. u cant always have wat u want...
    Last edited by BanGuLLy; 06-18-2007 at 08:15 PM.

Khayal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

All I am saying is that everything is from Allah (SWT). Allah is the All-Knowing and knows what is best for us, good or bad. So say Alhamdulillah and move on.

Even a Smile is charity!

Indiana20singingJPG 1 - :cryin....

khayal 2 - :cryin....

IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Bangsta View Post
    u have a LOT of issues... Its done.. he got another girl.. so move on and find another man... theres nuff in the world.. and jealously is a work of the devil.. u cant always have wat u want...
    bro wen u say "find another man" u mean get married right

jus makin sure theres no confusion bhai

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -

Abdul Fattah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    a.k.a. steve
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

And just think you almost married this kind of guy who would do such a thing! Say: good riddens, Alhamdoelillah

Check out my website for my conversion story.
    Check out my free e-book if you like reading drama-novels.

iwuvaziaf's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

sis.. dnt put ur hopes in one person.. ppl can let u down but Allah never will..

why not be satisfied in this life and also please Him and get the bestest time in the hereafter and he will be no match to your companion in the heavens!

Believe it or not.. going round his house is only gona hurt u more.. and ur reputation specially considering you havent done anything.. why do something now? why embarass urself? ppl get what they give.. trust me!!! trust me!! and i wish that would taste sweet and sumtimes it comes so bad that u feel sorry them... its Allah's way of working.. have faith! no1 does justice like Him..

I guess if he built up ur hopes secretly then how many other girls must he have done that too.. his buzz wont last.. he can run but he can only hide from u.. Brother best start repenting for causing u pain and i pray for u my lubbly jubbly sister.. believe it or not, as much as it hurts! so quickly will it fade!

Think about who and what is important.. and yeah its true, not all brothers r bad and not all sisters r jealous types.. there are exceptions, which is why we must guard ourselves.. guess what, shaitan just paid a visit in ur life.. hope u can eliminate him for good...no safe return! best of luck!

Salamaleykum

Lets make history, before we become history!
    ~|*~*|~*~|*~*|~*~|*~*|~
    The best of dua's is "Astaghfirullah" .. "Oh Allah! Forgive me"
    ------------------
    Oppression or Liberation, I'll decide
    ~|*~*|~*~|*~*|~*~|*~*|~
    "Am I GoNa Ma|<e iT tHroUgH, aNd is My TimE cOMing SoOn, I WONDER!"

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Anonymous
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Just forget about him sis, whats happened, has happened. Inshallah they'll be someone else out there for you, who's probably 10 x better than this bro.

Think about it, if you hadn't find out that he was seeing this other women and he was also engaged to her, he probably still would of been seeing you and his wife. So thank Allah s.w.t you found out about it, and don't be harsh on ur friend she didnt know, try sorting it out between you two. Why argue and fight over a guy?

anonymous's Avatar Restricted Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous User
    Religion
    Undisclosed
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

mashaAllah good advice already...

something similar happened to me just recently sis, turned out the bro i was (hoping) to get married to, wasn't even that serious about it, as soon as things got serious (goin to family etc) he up n went...
    But i'm really happy with the outcome, why? cos i asked Allah that if this wasn't khair he be the one to put it to an end then to make my mum a reason for it not happenin, alhamdulilah mum refused him lolz...i was distraught but it was for the best...I can't say i loved him, cos i don't beleive in love before marriage, but i liked him enough to want to marry him...

sorry if this sounds winded but...sometimes you think you want something, but if u make du'a n put your trust in Allah, then that's the best thing you could do...
    besides you seem like a nice sister, i'm sayin that cos of teh way u said u didn't date etc...i hope Allah replaces you with someone better, who loves you and respects you the way you deserve!

i'd say don't bother goin to his house, it'll only cause more hurt like a sister already said, be patient n make du'a sis

'and if you are tried then try them in the same way the try ou, but if you are patient then that is better for the patient ones' nahl
    Last edited by anonymous; 06-19-2007 at 06:44 AM.

IB Forum Anonymous Account.
    Available to those who wish to be anonymous in the Advice & Support section.

Abuse of the Anonymous System will NOT be tolerated!

brightness_1
    Anonymous
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

me and my friend...we still get on, I don't blame her for anything that has happened....and I have no grudge on her..and I absolutely ent jealous of her(there is nothing that she has that I ent ) I found out he was planning to marry us both me and her...and I was like ....so I was going to be his second wife as he was already engaged to her...although I don't know could have been his first.... ..anyways I swear only to Allah my bad for swearing on my mother....just love her so much and if I was such a bad person I would have ruined my friends relationship...but I didnot fight with her over him (he ent worth it ) but I saw him at the park yesterday (no I didn't approch him) he approached me :X
    he said 'we need to talk'..and I was like 'I ent got nuthing to say to you'...but he just ignored that and went on trying to explain and he said 'I don't want things to end like this'...I didn't say nothing I just listened...so he went on and on...:enough!: All I wanted to know is why he didn't tell me that he was already engaged..and ofcourse I got that 'I knew you would react like this that's why'... he said that the engagement ent finalised yet and he wants to be with me..I was like (SHUT UP) I hate it when people sweet talk me..and he still went on blah blah blah..'I meant everything I said'..blah blah blah and the rest of it and then he said something that made me feel ..he said he'll leave my friend for me I was like ..believe me I love and I care for my friend and I don't want to be the cause of her unhappiness ..he said he'll talk to her and tell her the truth this time ..why did he lie in the first place? he hurt me and now he wants to hurt her as well I told him not to do such a stupid thing, if my sorrow brings happiness to her I'll manage it somehow... then he said he doesn't love her, he just likes her, he truly loves me...so why did he propose to her...how can you be willing to marry someone whom you don't love?? He totally confused me :blind: so then he asked me to forgive him give him another chance to prove himself.... and told me to think about it.I don't know what to do....I cannot steal him off my friend (I mean he was mine literally she stole him off me but they are engaged) I can't find it in my heart to do that to her....and okay yeah I love him and even after what he's done to me my feelings remain...but he can't make me do this..it's not right!!! :enough!:

vpb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

sis, isn't he supposed to talk to someone who is your mahram? your father or brother? instead of stopping you and start talking to u just like that?

brightness_1
    Anonymous
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

exactly ..I was at the park with my brothers..and he just came up to me and start talking...and I told him to **** off but he didn't ...I could force him so.... I did tell him not to talk to me..I told him he knows where I live so he can always talk to my parents...but nah didn't stop him from expressing himself well at least he left me alone after he said his piece...else I swear I would have called someone..:X

24. Report bad ads?
    mohammed farah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal View Post
    salamualikum.
    Join the crew
    ma'assalama

What crew

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! :cryin.... Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. :cryin....