star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Daawa

Report bad ads?

:brother: Brothers/sisters :sister: , whats your greatest challenge doing daawa? I mean certain difficulties and the patience, plus your accomplishment. Daawa is for the spread of Islam.

chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Danish's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Daawa

wrong section brother
    challenge
    challenge is when the other person is not sincere about God and dont really wanna discuss

Accomplishment
    i donna what u mean by accomplishment, but if u r talking about successful dawah...well, i have done dawaah to some ppl, couple of them became muslim afterward alhamdulillah...remember it is Allah (SWT) who guides ppl
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    LI News Service
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Daawa

InshaAllah, I'd like to give some advice with regards to Dawah.

• If the person is not willing to listen, then spare yourself the time and the trouble. In order for Dawah to be successful, the recipient should be open-minded.

• If they are a non-theist then show them arguments for Allah's existence and refute any counter-arguments they may come up with.

• Explain to them the wonderful and unique features of the Qur'an and prove it's authenticity and that it has divine inspiration.

• Give them Dawah particularly upon the fields that they are interested or well-versed in. For example, if they are interested in science then show them the scientific miracles and accuracy of the Qur'an. If they are interested in literature, then show them the Qur'an's beautiful literature that remains unsurpassed. If they are interested in law, then show them the logical structure of the Shariah.

• Show them how Islam doesn't make the the same mistakes and have the same flaws as other religions.

• Refute any misconceptions that they may have and represent the muslim community well, showing them it's gentleness, tolerance, rationality, generosity e.t.c.

Daawa

"I spent thirty years learning manners, and I spent twenty years learning knowledge."

~ 'Abdullāh bin al-Mubārak (rahimahullah)
    chat Quote

5. Hide
Hey there! Daawa Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Daawa