star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hajj

Report bad ads?

Im working on to go to hajj Next year inshallah can any of you guys share your experince's.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    H4RUN's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Li Down2eartH MembeR
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Hajj

In short...U wont regret, You Will LOOOOOOOOVE it

I know u wanted a better explanation etc about the faith, your desires, the events etc erm soon lol

Hajj

I had a wrestle with an alligator, i had a tussle with a whale, I handcuffed lightning, thrown thunder in jail! Only last week i murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalised a brick, im so mean i make medicine sick

"If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologise!"
    kay:
    chat Quote

S_87's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Maryams Mommy
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

it is one experience inshaAllah you will totally love.

you must have sabr though and you may see some things that will upset you, just dont copy what others do. there are bins everywhere throw any rubbish in the bin. that may seem obviosu when you go youll know what i mean.

to get anywhere in the haram peak time youre going to have to push. push gently if you must the best times for tawaaf would be morning about an hour after fajr, not straight away or something like 2am. again hajj time you can do in the main mataaf area but youll be pressed against people and if you see groups doing hajj (theyll most probably be wearing something similiar like a uniform so you can spot them) stay away. stay far away.
    and for salahs go well in advance. the days before hajj the place with most spaces would be the roof or the basement. you could find spaces in the main areas though, specially if youre a male.
    on the hajj days Alhumdulillah everything is made so easy. you wont need food or anything theres loads selling everywhere

and remember make the most of your time you dont know when youll be going back again.

any questions in particular
    Hajj

Our Lord! Verily, we have heard the call of one calling to Faith: 'Believe in your Lord,' and we have believed.
    Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and expiate from us our evil deeds, and make us die (in the state of righteousness) along with Al-Abrar
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Li Down2eartH MembeR
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^

Well said sis

Also please dont walk clockwise once u finish your tawaafs to get out, it just causes corruption for the masses, so your top tip is, carry on walking with the flow and slowly slip out a bit at a time until you're finally out of the pilgrims circling the kaaba

Get to know your surroundings because you never know when you might not think you know which way you have to go to get back to base..

Other than that, as said previously, make the most of it, you shall never know if you will make it back here let alone another journey to the great land

Oh and one thing..there's a guy outside on a stall, he sells atrs, wallets, shades and erm other stuff...ask him if he does refundslaying:
    Hajj

I had a wrestle with an alligator, i had a tussle with a whale, I handcuffed lightning, thrown thunder in jail! Only last week i murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalised a brick, im so mean i make medicine sick

kay:
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Maryams Mommy
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN View Post
    ^

Oh and one thing..there's a guy outside on a stall, he sells atrs, wallets, shades and erm other stuff...ask him if he does refundslaying:

yh i know who you mean! which of the 100 in particular
    Hajj

Our Lord! Verily, we have heard the call of one calling to Faith: 'Believe in your Lord,' and we have believed.
    Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and expiate from us our evil deeds, and make us die (in the state of righteousness) along with Al-Abrar
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Li Down2eartH MembeR
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by amani View Post

yh i know who you mean! which of the 100 in particular

LOL Oh erm hmmm Going towards the mosque just next to the bus station? On the left hand side opposite the big indoor market on your right hand sideDoes that narrow it down?laying:
    Hajj

kay:
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Maryams Mommy
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

yh definitely! coming out of the masjid from which of the 99 gates?

oh btw if you are tall it is definitely an advantage. if you can i think the best time to do tawaaf for hajj would be the next day 7ish. a friend of mine did it at that time and did it peacefully. i went a few hours after her and i would say that was the hardest part

and and dont go bowling!
    Last edited by S_87; 07-27-2007 at 12:44 PM.
    Hajj

chat Quote

Ourra-Tul-'Ain's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

mshallah sounds so good

shame i cant go yet(have no mahram ) im just awaiting my lil nephew to take me lol....

inshallah i'll go when i get married
    chat Quote

itsme's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Ourra-Tul-'Ain View Post
    inshallah i'll go when i get married

Ameen. Me too i'm bidding my time...

chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Helena's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    as one ummah the burden we share inshAllah!!!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Are u planning to go hajj end of this year or nxt year?

have u been to umrah???

It is a truly, amazing and blessed journey. A journey of a life time, those who went( like me)..wait years to return back there over and over again inshAllah.

A beautiful islamic environment that demonstrates our ummah...mashAllah...

A experience that words cannot explain..a desire that has been filled....and hope to return soon there inshAllah....sabr is virtue!!

You will surely love every single moment of it..time will surely will fly...but memories will be locked in ur heart and mind forever inshAllah.
    Hajj

All i hope is for my mums happiness.Shes my light.Shes my dunya.Her tears are my weakness.Her sadness breaks my heart.She is my mirror.A mirror that keeps me alive.Without her am nothing.shes my saaya.How can i leave her.I pray to Allah(swt) to keep me with her forever inshAllah.
    chat Quote

14. Hide
Hey there! Hajj Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Hajj