× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 144 visibility 14328

God's Warriors

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

God's Warriors

Report bad ads?

I hope insha'Allah you all watch these programs on CNN so we can all get a better understanding about the three major religions. Do try to filter out any lies CNN says to soften the christian and jewish warriors and harden the muslim warriors....

Check it out:

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2007/gods.warriors/
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Amadeus85's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: God's Warriors

Im sorry to say this but for me this programm is just simply anti christian propaganda. This programme compares conservative (radical?) christians who take part in cultural struggle against abortion and against legalizing same sex marriages, with muslim terrorists who kill people. For me its insane.
    God's Warriors

This country is dying because of a lack of men, not a lack of programs.

- Corneliu Zelea Codreanu
    chat Quote

Keltoi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Aaron85 View Post
    Im sorry to say this but for me this programm is just simply anti christian propaganda. This programme compares conservative (radical?) christians who take part in cultural struggle against abortion and against legalizing same sex marriages, with muslim terrorists who kill people. For me its insane.
    ditto
    God's Warriors

"Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is."
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I watched it. I thought it was really good.
    Kind of blows the Zionist control of CNN though.

I would guess that is why Islamarama is already criticizing shows that have not aired.

I am suppressed at Aaron85 though. “anti christian propaganda” The Christian Warriors has not aired yet. Though Aaron and I have been on different sides of the fence in the past, I thought he was generally opened minded. Quite the opponent of Islamarama who in my opinion has never looked at the other side of the coin.
    And I’m shocked by Keltoi’s “ditto”.

But any way, I thought it was excellent and I will watch tonight and tomorrow.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum View Post
    I watched it. I thought it was really good.
    Kind of blows the Zionist control of CNN though.

I would guess that is why Islamarama is already criticizing shows that have not aired.

I am suppressed at Aaron85 though. “anti christian propaganda” The Christian Warriors has not aired yet. Though Aaron and I have been on different sides of the fence in the past, I thought he was generally opened minded. Quite the opponent of Islamarama who in my opinion has never looked at the other side of the coin.
    And I’m shocked by Keltoi’s “ditto”.

But any way, I thought it was excellent and I will watch tonight and tomorrow.

I didnt watch this movie, i just read about it in internet. (Yes in conservative websites ) And all i remember wa that they compared muslim terrorists, jewish orthodox and conservative christians in the whole documentary.Which is not fair i think. When u watch the whole 3 parts you can share your views about it. So i will see if this is true.
    God's Warriors

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I didnt watch this movie, i just read about it in internet. (Yes in conservative websites ) And all i remember wa that they compared muslim terrorists, jewish orthodox and conservative christians in the whole documentary.Which is not fair i think. When u watch the whole 3 parts you can share your views about it. So i will see if this is true.
    So you past judgement withoug even seeing it?

Wow.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Wow.
    My "ditto" was in relation to the way in which the documentary compares violent terrorists to protesting Christians. I don't believe it is honest or even logical to compare protests to mass killings. That was the only point of "ditto". In all, the documentaries are interesting.
    God's Warriors

"Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is."
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Wow.
    I can say something about a movie without seeing it, but reading the review of it. And i read that the woman who made this documentary, in part about christianity, showed for examples teenagers in anti abortion march, Jerry Falwell, homeschooling in fundamentalist protestant families. And they are all "warriors of God". Ohh please.
    God's Warriors

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I can say something about a movie without seeing it, but reading the review of it. And i read that the woman who made this documentary, in part about christianity, showed for examples teenagers in anti abortion march, Jerry Falwell, homeschooling in fundamentalist protestant families. And they are all "warriors of God". Ohh please.
    I guess we each have our own "Information Requirement" to pass judgement. :confused:
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi View Post
    My "ditto" was in relation to the way in which the documentary compares violent terrorists to protesting Christians. I don't believe it is honest or even logical to compare protests to mass killings. That was the only point of "ditto". In all, the documentaries are interesting.
    It's very common to call christians terrorists as "freedom fighters" and Muslim freedom fighters as "terrorists" for the exact same thing both are doing. Keep your double standards up, no wonder the east hates your kind.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I guess we each have our own "Information Requirement" to pass judgement. :confused:
    Thats for sure Wilberhum
    God's Warriors

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama View Post
    It's very common to call christians terrorists as "freedom fighters" and Muslim freedom fighters as "terrorists" for the exact same thing both are doing. Keep your double standards up, no wonder the east hates your kind.
    Can you provide an example? I don't see anything but a "Victom Complex".
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Can you provide an example? I don't see anything but a "Victom Complex".
    Look at lebanon, and few other places in the ME and East. When Christians were fighting other forces, they were hailed as freedom Fighters, and Muslims engaged in same battles for their lives and self-defense, they were labeled terrorists and trouble causers. It's ok, i don't expect you to believe anyways other than what is the norm here.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Look at lebanon, and few other places in the ME and East. When Christians were fighting other forces, they were hailed as freedom Fighters, and Muslims engaged in same battles for their lives and self-defense, they were labeled terrorists and trouble causers. It's ok, i don't expect you to believe anyways other than what is the norm here.
    In this example you are right Islamirama. We should look at each different example of this "Warriors of God". We shouldnt generalize. Freedom fighting shouldnt be labeled as something connected with faith. In general i mean.
    God's Warriors

chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Atheism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Greetings,
    Cultural struggle against abortion? You mean bombing abortion clinics? How is that different from terrorism? Smaller body-count so far, granted, but there is a clear moral equivalence.

Peace
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

That's your openion. so? My openion is no more proof then yours.
    Wo please provide a link to any news source that proclaims "Christian Terrorists" as "Freedom Fighters".

Don't have any do you? As I said "Victom Complex".
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

That's your openion. so? My openion is no more proof then yours.
    Wo please provide a link to any news source that proclaims "Christian Terrorists" as "Freedom Fighters".

Don't have any do you? As I said "Victom Complex".
    Sorry i'm no longer in the business of saving every single news article i come across for your kind who deny everything and go mute when presented with the evidence. You are welcome to continue living according to your opinions all you like, just remember that a close mind doesn't get you far.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Sorry i'm no longer in the business of saving every single news article i come across for your kind who deny everything and go mute when presented with the evidence. You are welcome to continue living according to your opinions all you like, just remember that a close mind doesn't get you far.
    just remember that a close mind doesn't get you far.

Well now, I will take that as advice from an expert.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson View Post
    Greetings,

Cultural struggle against abortion? You mean bombing abortion clinics? How is that different from terrorism? Smaller body-count so far, granted, but there is a clear moral equivalence.

Peace
    What Aaron is speaking of are the millions of Christians who speak out and against abortion and are actively engaged in non-violent protest. Those few who have resorted to violence are an abomination.
    God's Warriors

chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I really dont see a difference between the 3. I mean the extreme forms of all 3 have a similar if not exact mentallity, all 3 seek to retard both society and science. the only difference is the stats on how many ahve carried out their goals. This is a poor example to differentiate because the Islamist extremist groups arose from places with abyssmal economic and political conditions. It has nothing to do with religion in this case.

Just look at 80's South America and youll see my point.

All three are the same. To argue differently is merely bias.
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! God's Warriors Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. God's Warriors