× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 2 of 2 visibility 1184

I need your culinary advice!

Karina's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

Hi, not checked in for a while - hope everyone is well...

Ok people I am having some friends round for dinner tomorrow and whatever your taste, background, culture, traditions, I require your most favourite, delicious recipe so that I can impress them! Anything considered as long as you're passionate about it and it gets your tastebuds going...

I need at least one dish to be vegetarian (for me) but I will also cook something else to satisfy the carnivorous appetites of my friends!

I look forward to your replies!

Karina
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    S_87's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Maryams Mommy
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: I need your culinary advice!

Hi

i suck at recipes because i generally just throw things in without measuring but i hope these i can give some ideas.
    for vegetarian how about doing a nice saucy pasta which will be like a full meal too

then plain rice though id totally put corn in with it and some kind of meat to go on the side whether that be chicken breast in not too small pieces cooked in some kind of sauce, not too sauce but not too dry. or the soft part from lamb, dont know which part it is :rolleyes:

some kind of pastry, buy the pastry ready to roll fill it with mince/a pie typeish filling/or my favorite little tandoori chicken piece cooked with corn, chopped onions, chopped sweet peppers and regular dried spices.
    a pasta bake which would hopefully be something different.

hope that helps

Our Lord! Verily, we have heard the call of one calling to Faith: 'Believe in your Lord,' and we have believed.
    Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and expiate from us our evil deeds, and make us die (in the state of righteousness) along with Al-Abrar
    chat Quote

4. Hide
Hey there! I need your culinary advice! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. I need your culinary advice!