× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 37 visibility 5212

Hanah R.I.P :(

Kittygyal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Unhappy Hanah R.I.P :(

Report bad ads?

just found out 20mins ago my BEST friend has died just today!!
    Why is this happning to me! She was the ONLY best mate i trusted! Always there for me!! I love'd her!!!!!!!

She was my BEST EVER FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her name is Hanah (Christain), One of the funniest joker, Always made me smile when im down, Cared about others, Always come to ma house if not then we would talk at night for soo many longs, She fancied my American blud, She would always think she's fat, Hanah always used to say she's going to steal my cat one day as a joke, she wanted to go with me to U.S.A, She was my sister as i don't have any!!

WHO HAVE I GOT NOW!!. I HAVE NO MOM, NO PA, AND NOW MY BEST BEST MATE GONE!!!

2. Report bad ads?
    Intisar's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    ''By night it conceals the light, by day as it appears in Glory..'' -092.002-003
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Hanah R.I.P :(

:confused: That's such sad news to hear, RIP to her.

*Acausal synchronicity*

Please make du'a for my mom and Dad.

^..sTr!vEr..^'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

sad...have patience sis..inshAllah you will be fine..

"O Muslims! If anyone among you worshipped Ramadan, then know that Ramadan is dead. But those of you who worshipped Allah, then know that Allah lives and will never die. Indeed Allah created Ramadan and He also, in truth, created Shawaal, Dhul Qidah, Dhul Hijjah, and all the rest of the Months..."

glo's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

That's sad news, Kitty! You must be devastated.

May she rest in God's peace, and may her family and friends find comfort and support at this difficult time.

Peace
    glocandle ani 1 - Hanah R.I.P :(

Here I stand.
    I can do no other.
    May God help me.
    Amen.

Come, let us worship and bow down •
    and kneel before the Lord our Maker

[Psalm 95]

6. Report bad ads?
    جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Sister..
    I can't begin to console you.. but I know too well what it means to lose someone you love.. except I lost 5 and within months of each other... each one struck me beyond words, or description, it would be reducing in worth to render in meaningless words just what they meant to me-- or what a void and horrid feelings they'd left me with.. there is nothing that anyone can say, do, or undo.. It takes a piece of your heart and soul but ultimately death is but a reminder that we are here on a journey and at the end of it is the 'rafeeq al a3la'a'--- we are all boarding the same train sister, we merely get off at different stops.
    Rather than keep your hurt inside and let it anguish you, share your bereavement with your brothers and sisters here.. as I am sure they all care for you very much...
    You don't have one friend.. you have a sister and brotherhood who wish very much to support you through this..
    Hang tough, Allah will replace all this hurt with the warmth of good memories.

Tell us about your friend and why she was special to you.. she must have been very special indeed to have won your friendship sis....

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Hanah R.I.P :(

brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hanah was the only one who took the step to stop drinking and smoking because i told her if you going to hang out with me you can not do these stuff!! As a christain she left these as she did have little alcohol but not as much as before!!
    She was really close to me and my cousin brother, she loved him (Mathew) and wanted to have long life with him!!
    Hanah always used to sit down on grass and tell me how much she loves Mathew .
    She never argued or fighted with any1. Was the only one daughter and one child!!!!

Hanah was the only person who sat down with me when i took my shadah, she was soo happy for me and she would call me JOJO JUNIOR!!

Hanah would text me weird text messages about her self getting fat, i would always shout at her. WHY DID I SHOUT AT HER!! HOW DID I KNOW SHE WAS GOING TO LEAVE ME ALL BEHIND!!

she understood me alot and always would cuddle me and lend me her shoulder!!
    Hanah always love'd my eyes and ma dimples, Hanah always would say she wants to swop!!

WHY DID I HURT HER!! WHY DIDN'T I KNOW SHE WAS GOING TO LEAVE ME ALL ALONE!!

the funeral prayer is 2moro but the funeral buryin is not 2moro and i don't care even tho im disabled i will go on wheelchair but im gnna go!!

who is gonna make me laugh life Hanah?!! who is going to be there for me?? who is going to say 'i love you jojo joniuor!! WHO!!

why did she leve me all alone!!!

just lisnin to this http://youtube.com/watch?v=vVG6uW9gN...elated&search=

if any1 has any calm reciations please snedme them i need the right now before i turn out doing something bad

PLz do dua plz ppl
    Last edited by Kittygyal; 09-05-2007 at 08:29 PM.

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

How did she pass away sister? was she ill?
    I think she felt much love from you, as you from her...
    A bit of you has parted with her and she has left you a great deal of herself.

We are all here for you
    we love you JOJO junior
    mrcard4 1 - Hanah R.I.P :(

If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Hanah R.I.P :(

brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

she was fine i swear she was fine. She spoke to me earlier durning the day!! i swear she did!

Her mom called me and was very upset she wouldn't talk or ANYTHING!!! she got me worried soo much!! Then her cousin took the cell and told me H (HANAH) has gone!!! I WAS EFFIN SHOCKED AND TOLD THEM STOP LYIN!!!

I SWEAR SHE WAS ALRIGHT I KNOW SHE HASN'T GONE HOW COULD SHE!! SHE WAS TALKIN TO ME EALIER!!!!!!!!

it's out of sudden death!!

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Media Tags are no longer supported

here is one of my favorite short suras it always brings me comfort

1) CONSIDER the bright morning hours, وَالضُّحَى {1}

(2) and the night when it grows still and dark.*وَاللَّيْلِ إِذَا سَجَى {2

* The expression "bright morning hours" symbolizes the few and widely-spaced periods of happiness in human life, as contrasted with the much greater length of "the night when it grows still and dark", i.e., the extended periods of sorrow or suffering that, as a rule, overshadow man's existence in this world (cf. 90 : 4).

The further implication is that, as sure as morning follows night, God's mercy is bound to lighten every suffering, either in this world or in the life to come - for God has "willed upon Himself the law of grace and mercy" (6:12 and 54).

(3) Thy Sustainer has not forsaken thee, nor does He scorn thee:*

مَا وَدَّعَكَ رَبُّكَ وَمَا قَلَى {3}

(4) for, indeed, the life to come will be better for thee than this earlier part [of thy life]! وَلَلْآخِرَةُ خَيْرٌ لَّكَ مِنَ الْأُولَى {4}

(5) And, indeed, in time will thy Sustainer grant thee [what thy heart desires], and thou shalt be pleased. وَلَسَوْفَ يُعْطِيكَ رَبُّكَ فَتَرْضَى {5}

6) Has He not found thee an orphan, and given thee shelter?*أَلَمْ يَجِدْكَ يَتِيمًا فَآوَى {6
    (7) And found thee lost on thy way, and guided thee? وَوَجَدَكَ ضَالًّا فَهَدَى {7

8) And found thee in want, and given thee sufficiency? 8وَوَجَدَكَ عَائِلًا فَأَغْنَى {

(9) Therefore, the orphan shalt thou never wrong, فَأَمَّا الْيَتِيمَ فَلَا تَقْهَرْ {9

(10) and him that seeks [thy] help shalt thou never chide,*وَأَمَّا السَّائِلَ فَلَا تَنْهَرْ {

*The term sa'il denotes" literally, "one who asks", which signifies not only a "beggar" but anyone who asks for help in a difficult situation, whether physical or moral, or even for enlightenment.

12. Report bad ads?
    Pk_#2's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Innalillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon,

das so sad :'(

I'm so sorry,

^^ jazakiAllahu khair P.A

"Whoever lives amongst you will see much differing, so adhere to my Sunnah" Muhammad
    (صلّى الله عليه و سلم)

Dhikhrul-lil-Aalamiin

IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raajiun

i know its easy to say this, and may Allah forgive me if i am not compassionate, but try to remember Ayyub Alaihissalaam at this moment who had lost his wives and sons within a few moments, who lost his health and wealth within another few moments, and who still remained patient. My sister try to remember the prophet sallallahi alaihi wasallaam when in those two months when he lost his uncle and his wife. the year of sadness...

To Allah is all return, we'll all go one day. And this dunya is a prison for us, we are here temporarily, just be patient inshaAllah.

may Allah grant you sabr! may he replace you with better then you had (dont think this is impossible, remember umm salamah... she made this dua and got our beloved nabi sallallahi alaihi wasallaam as a husband )
    Last edited by IbnAbdulHakim; 09-06-2007 at 11:24 AM.

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -

Abdul-Raouf's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    cageprisoners.com
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Thats sad... sister.. be patient...

Think ALLAH....do dhikr/zhikr.... it will give u a peaceful heart... only he can solve ur problems and make ur heart strong...

( When doing dhikr... u jus concentrate and think of ALLAHS creations..the sky..the flowers etc..etc....... and some incidents-miracles.. like eg:like the splittin of moon, splitttin of water-during Prophet Moosa (AS), ......
    I recommend this becos of my own experience... believe me ... u wont know how the time passes ... u will feel that HE is there to help you....
    ... i cant explain it clearly.. but it will give u immense peace...)

Tania's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Rest in peace
    You have to stay strong sis.

Malaikah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Swimming with thermus aquaticus in Yellowstone National Park
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

A verse from the Quran, I don't know which chapter it is though: "Be patient, verily Allah is with the patient".

May Allah ease your suffering sis.

wwwislamicboardcom - Hanah R.I.P :(

18. Report bad ads?
    Salaam's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Sister-Ameena* View Post
    RIP to her.

even though she was your best friend, but she died as a kaffir, so we know where she will end up. there should be no sympathy for her, according to our beliefs.

m102313's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Salaam View Post

even though she was your best friend, but she died as a kaffir, so we know where she will end up. there should be no sympathy for her, according to our beliefs.
    RIP Hanah :laugh:

We shouldn't always look at the bad side of it. That's where our job comes in, we didn't try our best to convince her about Islam.

H4RUN's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Li Down2eartH MembeR
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Inalilhai wa'ina'ilahi raji'un

I display my condolences, so sudden! I can't imagine how your feeling right now, no one can, we're all different individuals.
    Just have sabr, i know at times it'll feel like everthing around is crashing down, and why is it all happening to you...

As easy as it is to say....this life is a test, if there was no test, there would be no point in life here.
    Head up, chin up! Think of the good ol' days.

take it easy

I had a wrestle with an alligator, i had a tussle with a whale, I handcuffed lightning, thrown thunder in jail! Only last week i murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalised a brick, im so mean i make medicine sick

"If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologise!"
    kay:

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal View Post

just found out 20mins ago my BEST friend has died just today!!
    Why is this happning to me! She was the ONLY best mate i trusted! Always there for me!! I love'd her!!!!!!!

She was my BEST EVER FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her name is Hanah (Christain), One of the funniest joker, Always made me smile when im down, Cared about others, Always come to ma house if not then we would talk at night for soo many longs, She fancied my American blud, She would always think she's fat, Hanah always used to say she's going to steal my cat one day as a joke, she wanted to go with me to U.S.A, She was my sister as i don't have any!!

WHO HAVE I GOT NOW!!. I HAVE NO MOM, NO PA, AND NOW MY BEST BEST MATE GONE!!!
    BISMILLAH

Poga Humayun Dundiwala

He was with me yesterday
    I will be with him tomorrow
    In between dangling pendulum of pleasure
    That separates us
    Is called now
    One breath in one breath out
    No one knows how

from SWEETSWORDS 43 [ R.I.P ]

i wrote this poem when my father died in 1988
    hope you will find some peace in it

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Salaam View Post

get lost with your fatwah, uncalled for at this time.
    Last edited by Woodrow; 09-06-2007 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Grammatical correction

24. Report bad ads?
    Pk_#2's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Cool Re: Hanah R.I.P :(

format_quote Originally Posted by poga View Post
    get lost with your fatwah you peace of sh*t

Nice poem, sorry about your poppa :laugh:

"Whoever lives amongst you will see much differing, so adhere to my Sunnah" Muhammad
    (صلّى الله عليه و سلم)

Dhikhrul-lil-Aalamiin

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! Hanah R.I.P :( Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Hanah R.I.P :(