× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 20 of 20 visibility 3081

stuffed up

sevgi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

stuffed up

Report bad ads?

how do u get rid of that feeling where u kno u have stuffed up really bad...and that things will just never be the same again???

not in terms of religion but like relationships and stuff...with frends, close frends...etc...

how do u make the freshness and the purity come back...when nothing was wrong...
    stuffed up

"'Cause I hear the whispered words
    In your masterpiece beautiful
    You speak the unspeakable through
    I love you too"
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Kittygyal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: stuffed up

Salamualikum.

Time comes sis, it happens hun.

May Allaah make it easy for you and ease your pains. AMin

Best thing sister is do dua'ah and ask for forgivness from Allaah.

Ma'assalama
    chat Quote

^..sTr!vEr..^'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

make a lot of dua....this will help inshAllah and try to be friendly even when the other person is not ur type....
    stuffed up

"O Muslims! If anyone among you worshipped Ramadan, then know that Ramadan is dead. But those of you who worshipped Allah, then know that Allah lives and will never die. Indeed Allah created Ramadan and He also, in truth, created Shawaal, Dhul Qidah, Dhul Hijjah, and all the rest of the Months..."
    chat Quote

IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

honestly? if you been through hard times, and ur still friends, why would you wanna go bak 2 the way things were b4? dont you know healing makes things stronga.... isnt that wat ur goin thru? a healing phase? over time u n ur friend will have something stronga... jus like when muscles get stressed they form more layers n become stronga...

may Allah make ur friendship one which carries on in jannah, Ameen
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Anwarica's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

If you want to feel good, look at the others who have deeper troubles!
    That's something that helps all the time .. you can begin thinking in stages like:
    Someone who has all your troubles in addition he/she also has this:
    - Lost his parents when he was a kid.
    - Lost his parents when he was a kid as they were slaughtered in front of him.
    - Lost all his family and he saw them slaughtered in front of him.
    - Lost all his family and he saw them slaughtered in front of him and he suffers from hepatitis.
    - Lost all his family and he saw them slaughtered in front of him and he suffers from many diseases.
    - Lost all his family and he saw them slaughtered in front of him and he suffers from many diseases, he doesn't have any money to buy some food.
    - Lost all his family and he saw them slaughtered in front of him and he suffers from many diseases, he doesn't have any money to buy some food and he's being tortured in jails.
    - ............... And so on ..... >>

You might think it's imaginary, but it happens even in worse aspects .. there are people refusing to leave jail because they have no place to go and no food to eat, there are people who wish to die to have some rest from their diseases especially when their liver is deteriorated and no analgesics is allowed .. keep thinking this way, you will be sure that we're very very lucky. Alhumdolilah
    stuffed up

"Whoever saves a human life has saved the life of all mankind" (Quran 5:32).

The Muslim Jesus videos

The portal Quran is everywhere, Alhumdolilah for Tech.

If Quran was copied ..
    chat Quote

Ummu Sufyaan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    is in need of dua
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

how do u make the freshness and the purity come back...when nothing was wrong...
    perhaps then you are 'growing out' of your friends. thats possible, considering the fact that there is nothing wrong between you. maybe you are both moving to different levels, doing different things, etc, thus the drifting apart. and why do you say that you stuffed up. it takes tu tu tango. maybe they have also done something to 'impure' your relationship. dont just look at it one sided.
    Last edited by Ummu Sufyaan; 10-16-2007 at 12:10 AM.
    chat Quote

Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

This is called growth. Growth is seldom free from pain. It hurts to see life head you in directions different from the direction it is heading some of those who are so close to you. yet, that is also a beauty of life. Each of us branches off as an individual and take on the joy of becoming a productive part of this existence.

This is the time we learn to fly and soar. some of us are destined to soar with eagles and others are meant to stay close to the ground and be the song singers, like the meadow larks. Our own individual beauty blooms and we discover that we are not part of the flock, we are ourselves and are now ready to live life as we are meant to be, not the life others want us to be.

Now is the time that your values become real and you are able to be a true Muslim and serve Allaah(swt) as only you can.
    stuffed up

Herman 1 - stuffed up

chat Quote

snakelegs's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Anwarica View Post

If you want to feel good, look at the others who have deeper troubles!
    That's something that helps all the time .. you can begin thinking in stages like:
    Someone who has all your troubles in addition he/she also has this:
    - Lost his parents when he was a kid.
    - Lost his parents when he was a kid as they were slaughtered in front of him.
    - Lost all his family and he saw them slaughtered in front of him.
    - Lost all his family and he saw them slaughtered in front of him and he suffers from hepatitis.
    - Lost all his family and he saw them slaughtered in front of him and he suffers from many diseases.
    - Lost all his family and he saw them slaughtered in front of him and he suffers from many diseases, he doesn't have any money to buy some food.
    - Lost all his family and he saw them slaughtered in front of him and he suffers from many diseases, he doesn't have any money to buy some food and he's being tortured in jails.
    - ............... And so on ..... >>

You might think it's imaginary, but it happens even in worse aspects .. there are people refusing to leave jail because they have no place to go and no food to eat, there are people who wish to die to have some rest from their diseases especially when their liver is deteriorated and no analgesics is allowed .. keep thinking this way, you will be sure that we're very very lucky. Alhumdolilah
    you know, with all due respect - all that is irrelevant. true, but meaningless.
    when you're hurt/going through pain, it is real and that fact that others are worse off makes no difference whatsoever.
    stuffed up

each man thinks of his own fleas as gazelles
    question authority
    image06 1 - stuffed up
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    is in need of dua
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

no, im going to disagree with that. i think looking at others below you helps. however, that dosn't mean that you shouldn't seek help for your problem.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    snakelegs's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

if someone drops a 50lb rock on your foot, does it help to hear about all the amputees in the world?
    well, i won't argue any more because i don't want to turn the OP's thread in to an argument.
    peace
    stuffed up

each man thinks of his own fleas as gazelles
    question authority
    image06 1 - stuffed up
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

thank u everyone for ur replies.

i am one of the luckiest people as the person i had hurt didnt take my crudeness to heart and has accepted my apology.i am still hurt tho...i cant believ i stuffed up so bad...

thanks all.it hurt me so...but u all gave lovely advice...esp Woodrow...ur always there arent u...

and snakes and maryam...i have to agree...thinking abt the people worse off doesnt help ease the pain..but it does help get things into perspective...u sort of 'snap out' of the severity of everything in relation to others.

salams.

i think this thread could be closed...i am content up to u guys tho..if others will benefit..by all means...keep it up and running.
    stuffed up

I love you too"
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

stuffed up

I love you too"
    chat Quote

Re.TiReD's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    LI Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

you know, relationships grow and flourish, just like a flower, if there were no changes...the relationship would be stagnant, it'd go off and lose it's soul. So whatever happens, weather good or bad, happy or sad, are all a reason to move forward and make changes for the better. You CAN take some good out of every bad situation.
    stuffed up

s a b r
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

jazakallah khayr sis...

much appreciated.you know, i know all this..but it is so hard to act on when u are in the situation...

elhamdulillah i have friends and brothers and sisters like you to remind me and slap me back to reality and give me that shoulder shove to urge forward.

jazakallah again.

ws.
    stuffed up

I love you too"
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    Re.TiReD's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    LI Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Wa Iyyaki
    stuffed up

s a b r
    chat Quote

rozeena's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

1 fing i knw sis is once u stuff up etc. it all changes u can neva b hw u were b4 weda its close relative frend etc. jus let it be. bt do lotsa dua as mentioned b4. wt hapend if dnt mind me askin???
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by rozeena View Post
    1 fing i knw sis is once u stuff up etc. it all changes u can neva b hw u were b4 weda its close relative frend etc. jus let it be. bt do lotsa dua as mentioned b4. wt hapend if dnt mind me askin???
    jazakallah for ur concern...

however it is personal...but the jist is that i totally flipped my frends good intentions around and blamed them of being a very bad person.

even tho they were trying to do good, i was selfish and drew out the bad in the situation...etc...

it is convoluted...

dnt worry...
    stuffed up

I love you too"
    chat Quote

rozeena's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by sumeyye View Post
    jazakallah for ur concern...

however it is personal...but the jist is that i totally flipped my frends good intentions around and blamed them of being a very bad person.

even tho they were trying to do good, i was selfish and drew out the bad in the situation...etc...

it is convoluted...

dnt worry...
    i understand sis. may allah may evryfing beta 4 u inshallah.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    is in need of dua
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by sumeyye View Post
    jazakallah khayr sis...

much appreciated.you know, i know all this..but it is so hard to act on when u are in the situation...

elhamdulillah i have friends and brothers and sisters like you to remind me and slap me back to reality and give me that shoulder shove to urge forward.

jazakallah again.

ws.

yeah sis. i know what you mean. its like before or after thhe situtation you 'psych' yourself up, warning yourself, etc. then bam!! everything changes when you're there.
    stuffed up

...desperate for husnul-khitaam...

please make dua that Allah grants me a good end (to my life). please make dua that Allah guides me.

chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    Anwarica's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs View Post
    you know, with all due respect - all that is irrelevant. true, but meaningless.
    when you're hurt/going through pain, it is real and that fact that others are worse off makes no difference whatsoever.
    I agree with you, it was irrelevant indeed, I think I posted it in the wrong thread. Anyway, I should start a new thread about this method as I don't find the thread where I had to post this reply.
    stuffed up

"Whoever saves a human life has saved the life of all mankind" (Quran 5:32).

The Muslim Jesus videos

The portal Quran is everywhere, Alhumdolilah for Tech.

If Quran was copied ..
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Hey there! stuffed up Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. stuffed up