× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 9 of 9 visibility 2131

Pictures of hope

glo's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Pictures of hope

Report bad ads?

I came across these two picture today on news.msn.uk.com, and thought I might share them here.

The first one tickled me when I first saw it:
    http://estb.msn.com/i/42/F0ED1884AFB...3935E3DC20.jpg
    UNITED ARAB EMIRATES - U.S. first lady Laura Bush (C) poses with Emirati breast cancer survivors at the Sheikh Khalifa Medical City in Abu Dhabi before the Pink Majlis discussions, October 22, 2007.
    It's actually a very pretty picture. And how wonderful to think that women across the world, of all cultures and faiths, can celebrate the successes of those women who survive breast cancer!

The other one is also a heart-warming one:
    D0C7EF06D4770CE12B7E2C75E965 - Pictures of hope
    ISRAEL - Malek, a two-and-a-half year old Palestinian girl from the West Bank village of Bidiya, undergoes heart surgery at an Israeli hospital in Holon, near Tel Aviv, October 21, 2007. "Save A Child's Heart" (SACH) is an Israeli-based, international humanitarian organization providing life-saving heart surgeries for children from developing countries in Israel. Close to half of the total number of children treated at SACH are Palestinian or from Arab countries including Jordan and Iraq.
    Peace to you all.:thankyou:
    Last edited by IB-Staff; 10-23-2007 at 05:10 PM.
    Pictures of hope

Peace
    glocandle ani 1 - Pictures of hope

Here I stand.
    I can do no other.
    May God help me.
    Amen.

Come, let us worship and bow down •
    and kneel before the Lord our Maker

[Psalm 95]

chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    DaNgErOuS MiNdS's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Pictures of hope

Poor kid in the second pic, May Allah help him through.

BTW double thread
    Pictures of hope

Take a Visit

Madarak 1 - Pictures of hopeWe'll make you dizzy
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by glo View Post

The other one is also a heart-warming one:
    wwwislamicboardcom - Pictures of hope

Peace to you all.:thankyou:

Just plain old PR propaganda and nothing more...

They recalled how one of their commanders began the first days of his leadership with beating up a four-year-old Palestinian child.

"So we do a first patrol with him. It's 6am, Rafah is under curfew, there isn't so much as a dog in the streets. Only a little boy of four playing in the sand," one soldier remembers.

"He is building a castle in his yard."

Once spotting his target, the Israeli commander suddenly started running with his soldiers around him.

"He grabbed the boy. I am a degenerate if I am not telling you the truth. He broke his hand here at the wrist, broke his leg here. And started to stomp on his stomach, three times, and left," said the soldier.

"We are all there, jaws dropping, looking at him in shock.

"The next day I go out with him on another patrol, and the soldiers are already starting to do the same thing."

http://www.mpacuk.org/content/view/4124/34/
    See how they treat Palestinian
    Muslim AND Christian women and children

http://video.google.com/googleplayer...48687549&hl=en
    chat Quote

Kittygyal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Can't see pics :L
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

[QUOTE]
    format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama View Post

Hey, just because a couple of Israelis are retarded hat doesn't mean that all of them are evil. Most are kind, loving creatures who have nothing to do with violence towards Palestinians.
    It's muslims who constantly say we should not judge them by a couple of terrorists. Hello, same thing here.
    chat Quote

glo's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama View Post

I am aware of the hardship the people in Palestine suffer.
    All the more reason, I feel, to point to positive stories from Palestine and Israel.

Actually, one of the most humbling stories I read recently was that of a Palestinian family, who lost a child in an Israeli attack - and agreed to have their dead child's heart donated to an Israeli.
    What a story of love, kindness, humility and forgiveness!!
    (Unfortunately I cannot find the story on the web, but if I do, I will post it here)

Peace
    Pictures of hope

Peace
    glocandle ani 1 - Pictures of hope

Here I stand.
    I can do no other.
    May God help me.
    Amen.

Come, let us worship and bow down •
    and kneel before the Lord our Maker

[Psalm 95]

chat Quote

Pk_#2's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Cool Re: Pictures of hope

[quote=Whatsthepoint;847434]
    Hey, just because a couple of Israelis are retarded hat doesn't mean that all of them are evil. Most are kind, loving creatures who have nothing to do with violence towards Palestinians.
    It's muslims who constantly say we should not judge them by a couple of terrorists. Hello, same thing here.
    I agree that everyones not the same, there are good and bad people of every faith / culture

Stil @ Sec pic

Peace.
    Pictures of hope

"Whoever lives amongst you will see much differing, so adhere to my Sunnah" Muhammad
    (صلّى الله عليه و سلم)

Dhikhrul-lil-Aalamiin
    chat Quote

Ummu Sufyaan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    is in need of dua
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint View Post
    Hey, just because a couple of Israelis are retarded hat doesn't mean that all of them are evil.
    i agree with with this.

Most are kind, loving creatures who have nothing to do with violence towards Palestinians.
    im sorry,i really dont mean to start an argument, but i dont see anyone who oppresses the muslims (in this case the israelis, occupying palestinatin land) as kind, etc etc.
    Pictures of hope

...desperate for husnul-khitaam...

please make dua that Allah grants me a good end (to my life). please make dua that Allah guides me.

chat Quote

sister herb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    Actually, one of the most humbling stories I read recently was that of a Palestinian family, who lost a child in an Israeli attack - and agreed to have their dead child's heart donated to an Israeli.
    What a story of love, kindness, humility and forgiveness!!
    (Unfortunately I cannot find the story on the web, but if I do, I will post it here)

Peace
    You might mean the story of Ahmed Ismail Khatib, who was killed by Israeli troops in Jenin refugee camp at November of 2005.

03 / 11 / 2005 Jenin-A 12-year-old Palestinian boy was shot dead in the Jenin refugee camp on Thursday morning when Israeli military forces opened fire on a group of stone throwing children.

According to a Ma'an correspondent in the camp, the boy, Ismail al-Khatieb, was shot in the head with a live round while throwing stones at an Israeli troop detachment that entered the camp on an arrest operation.

In addition to live rounds, troops also fired percussion grenades and tear gas, the correspondent said.

Al-Khatieb died while enroute to the hospital.
    And also:

06 / 11 / 2005 Ma'an – Arab Knesset Member Mohammad Barakat praised the decision of the Khatib family to donate their deceased child's kidneys to an Israeli child. Ahmed Khatib, 12, died in Haifa's Rambam Hospital yesterday after being shot by Israeli soldiers in Jenin on Thursday.

MK Barakat visited the Khatib family to deliver his condolences. The Knesset member delivered a statement, saying, "It is hard to stand in front of such tragedy. We are in front of a family that lost their most precious procession, a son. Without any thought, still this family insists on expressing humanity, and showing the wild, terroristic nature of the Israeli occupation." He called the decision a brave one, but a human one at its core.

Barakat revealed that the father of the deceased child told him that the boy was not carrying a toy-gun, as Israeli soldiers claim. He said the money he had given the child to purchase the toy was still in the boy's pocket when he was shot. Barakat has called for the formation of an independent commission to investigate the incident.
    Unfortunately after him Israeli occupiers have murdered too many Palestinian children, last one was eight-year-old Palestinian girl Zeina Hamad, from the northern West Bank town of Ramin, east of Tulkarem, died on Sunday evening of wounds she sustained last Friday when Israeli soldiers invaded Tulkarem and shot her in the head.

Pictures of hope

From Occupied Palestine:

We have suffered too much for too long. We will not accept apartheid masked as peace. We will settle for no less than our freedom.

chat Quote

12. Hide
Hey there! Pictures of hope Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Pictures of hope