star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

My Jalebi!

Report bad ads?

Okay, so I bought some Jalebi earlier today. I figured it was way more then enough for a few people, and I thought we'd all munch on it in our own time, this evening. Anyway, there is one member of this household that will kill a 24 case of soda, 24 bags of chips, not matter how much food there's in the house, within 24 it will all be gone. I mean it's gone, in less then that time!!

Anyway, my point is though, that my frickin Jalebi is gone man. He battered it all. Just look at the photo, and see what he left for everyone else. An hour ago the box was full, untouched, now look at it. I'm glad he likes it, and I bought it to eat, but he swipes everything, in it's entirety, nothing lasts, nothing.

Am I being out of line? Nobody here knows him, so it's cool. But I think it's just greedy and shows a complete lack of consideration on this person's part. It happens all the time, with all kinds of food. He'll want to batter it before anyone gets they're hands on it. I'm not even mad or angry, I'm just dissapointed that my Jalebi got swiped, but I do think it's hilarious that this person acts like Augustus Gloop; that fat kid from Wily Wonka!
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    The Ruler's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: My Jalebi!

format_quote Originally Posted by salman786 View Post
    but I do think it's hilarious that this person acts like Augustus Gloop; that fat kid from Wily Wonka!
    It's Willy. And besides, I don't think its Augustus Gloop at all. He has his lot of chocolates over a period of more than 24 hours.

I don't know if this is any sort of consolation, but I usually tend to eat my siblings' share and then when they ask, I gladly say that I ate it; but would be very glad to puke it out if they'd like. Except, of course, I don't puke. It's disgusting. So they probably more or less suffer as much as you are right now.

My Jalebi!

chat Quote

rozeena's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

lol! aww i think thats cute. i fink next time jus make it clear that its 4 evri 2 share, he probli doesnt realise his doing it. n it'll probli b embaresing 4 him if u say it directly.
    chat Quote

Nawal89's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

people like that get on my nerves. So unconsiderate. Next time you buy something like that store it in your room and give them all one peice at dinner
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    The Ruler's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

people like that get on my nerves. So unconsiderate.
    *cough*

But I do consider though. I consider how hungry I am when I have their share. I also consider how big my stomach is compared to theirs. Afterall, I'm the eldest.

My Jalebi!

chat Quote

Nawal89's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Lol its still not nice. I think its these type of people that made me selfish. *nods head*
    chat Quote

al Amaanah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    ♥ MakkahwalMadinah ♥
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

laugh - My Jalebi!
    My Jalebi!

wwwislamicboardcom - My Jalebi!
    chat Quote

ahsan28's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

May Allah Almighty make you strong enough to protect your sweets from invaders
    chat Quote

al Amaanah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    ♥ MakkahwalMadinah ♥
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^ wwwislamicboardcom - My Jalebi!wwwislamicboardcom - My Jalebi!
    My Jalebi!

wwwislamicboardcom - My Jalebi!
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Kittygyal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salamualikum.
    I can understand you situation as Sam (ma sister) always do that..but she im going to behonest she doesn't munch of every food in the yard. hell no thats never going to happen Insha'Allaah... this seems cute man, but hey why not keep the food in ya room? maybe hide it because this can cause overweight for him and it's horrid to be overweight!! LOL..

Just have sabr brother, Allaah will give you twice as much man.

Ma'assalama
    chat Quote

Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Okay, so I bought some Jalebi earlier today. I figured it was way more then enough for a few people, and I thought we'd all munch on it in our own time, this evening. Anyway, there is one member of this household that will kill a 24 case of soda, 24 bags of chips, not matter how much food there's in the house, within 24 it will all be gone. I mean it's gone, in less then that time!!

Anyway, my point is though, that my frickin Jalebi is gone man. He battered it all. Just look at the photo, and see what he left for everyone else. An hour ago the box was full, untouched, now look at it. I'm glad he likes it, and I bought it to eat, but he swipes everything, in it's entirety, nothing lasts, nothing.

Am I being out of line? Nobody here knows him, so it's cool. But I think it's just greedy and shows a complete lack of consideration on this person's part. It happens all the time, with all kinds of food. He'll want to batter it before anyone gets they're hands on it. I'm not even mad or angry, I'm just dissapointed that my Jalebi got swiped, but I do think it's hilarious that this person acts like Augustus Gloop; that fat kid from Wily Wonka!

In the interest of protecting your supply of sweets I am PMing you my home address, please feel free to mail them all to me for safe keeping.
    My Jalebi!

Herman 1 - My Jalebi!

chat Quote

Kittygyal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow View Post

In the interest of protecting your supply of sweets I am PMing you my home address, please feel free to mail them all to me for safe keeping.

No nan thats not fair i want all the candies!!!!!!
    chat Quote

aadil77's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Glory Be To Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

lol bro you made me roar! I think you should try setting up a trap for him next time(and make sure you record it then put it on youtube!) eg;tie a string to them and pull when he comes near! or put a mouse trap inside the box lol!

you don't have to take this seriously, but it would be hilarious if you did!
    chat Quote

Al_Imaan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

At first I thought this thread had to do something with chacha........but lol....i would never be able to eat all the snacks...no matter how much I want to...
    Last edited by Al_Imaan; 10-26-2007 at 06:04 PM.
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I should take the offer then?, maybe we can share our food together and then kill Snowy with the fatness we get. That would be great to make her faint. What and who is a 'Jalebi'?
    chat Quote

Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by ~Sam~ View Post
    I should take the offer then?, maybe we can share our food together and then kill Snowy with the fatness we get. That would be great to make her faint. What and who is a 'Jalebi'?
    A Jalebi is an Indian/Pakistan pastry, it is sort of like a soft pretzel soaked in sweet syrup.

Cha-Cha Jalebi is one of the finest and the most exemplary member of this forum, He is an asset to all forums he is a member of.

He gave me rep points to say that.
    My Jalebi!

Herman 1 - My Jalebi!

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow View Post
    A Jalebi is an Indian/Pakistan pastry, it is sort of like a soft pretzel soaked in sweet syrup.

Cha-Cha Jalebi is one of the finest and the most exemplary member of this forum, He is an asset to all forums he is a member of.

He gave me rep points to say that.
    Oh we have food been dealt with on this forum aswel thats what i like because i am and will be forever who steals food from others. I guess we all have our times, oh maybe not then i guess.

I want to meet this 'Cha-Cha Jalebi' so i can at all means steal his food or maybe not. Depends if this person or food is in good health.
    chat Quote

chacha_jalebi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

well well well...

words cant describe what i wan say lol so *scratches head* it must been some nice jalebis that you came online and vented out your frustation via a thread bro

and dont it jus annoy you when people are unconsiderate, but you always gotta think about them aswell, like maybe they hadnt eaten in like 5 days or they jus them people that are gona be on the next "weight watchers"

either way stay happy, dont let it get to you too much, hope you get more jalebis

At first I thought this thread had to do something with chacha........but lol....i would never be able to eat all the snacks...no matter how much I want to...
    Yeah, I thought it was Chacha going off on another one of his fantasies about his jalebis <<<Smilie dedicated to chacha :P
    "exemplary and asset"

na lol

neway bro hope you get over your tantrum
    My Jalebi!

Jaa-Ro-Nee-Mo!!!

"they ask you when will the help of Allah (swt) come! Certainly Allah (Swt) help is always near"

Surah al Baqarah v214

SMILE
    chat Quote

23. Hide
Hey there! My Jalebi! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. My Jalebi!