Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Brave American Troops Exposed!

Report bad ads?

Link Removed because of language used in video

What the media doesn't want you to hear.
    Last edited by Woodrow; 11-03-2007 at 11:36 PM.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Brave American Troops Exposed!

Islamic Multimedia
    Really?
    chat Quote

chacha_jalebi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^ ???

Jaa-Ro-Nee-Mo!!!

"they ask you when will the help of Allah (swt) come! Certainly Allah (Swt) help is always near"

Surah al Baqarah v214

SMILE
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi View Post
    ^ ???
    It isn't Islamic Multimedia it's World Affairs.

Well unless you think Youtube justification for hate is Islamic Multimedia.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

that vid made me sick.. I couldn't sit through all of it.
    Aside from that, they remind me of filthy frat boys, who devote their time to harassment, torment and molestation of the rights of others and then call on mommy or daddy to bail them out via some skilled lawyer.
    All I can say is
    7asbona Allah wa'ni3ma alwakeel

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Brave American Troops Exposed!

chat Quote

chacha_jalebi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum View Post
    It isn't Islamic Multimedia it's World Affairs.

Well unless you think Youtube justification for hate is Islamic Multimedia.
    lol why do you type with spitefullness be happy my friend

and maybe if you could have said that 1st it could have been more clear

hopefully some mod will move it

Jaa-Ro-Nee-Mo!!!

"they ask you when will the help of Allah (swt) come! Certainly Allah (Swt) help is always near"

Surah al Baqarah v214

SMILE
    chat Quote

Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia View Post
    that vid made me sick.. I couldn't sit through all of it.
    Aside from that, they remind me of filthy frat boys, who devote their time to harassment, torment and molestation of the rights of others and then call on mommy or daddy to bail them out via some skilled lawyer.
    All I can say is

That is what it is. a bunch of idiots sitting around getting drunk and bragging either true or a flamboyant attempt to impress teenagers.

the idiots in the film deserve what ever comes to them, it was not the most brilliant move they made to film that and put it on youtube. If That GI did all he claims to have done, hopefully he gets found out and receives max punishment.

Herman 1 - Brave American Troops Exposed!

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Woodrow,
    Thanks
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow View Post
    That is what it is. a bunch of idiots sitting around getting drunk and bragging either true or a flamboyant attempt to impress teenagers.

the idiots in the film deserve what ever comes to them, it was not the most brilliant move they made to film that and put it on youtube. If That GI did all he claims to have done, hopefully he gets found out and receives max punishment.
    Maybe someone could report it to youtube so they could remove it?...I just think it is a hurtful video, there is nothing amusing at all about it, not even the comments. Just the sort of thing they should have kept to themselves not flaunted to the world..
    there is so much filth on the net today. I wonder how other people filter through it?

If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Brave American Troops Exposed!

chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Seeker_of_truth's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Why are you people trying to hide this from the WORLD. EXPOSE THESE SOLDIERS. They are not few this is how majority of American troops are in Iraq. Did you not see Abu gharib?

If That GI did all he claims to have done, hopefully he gets found out and receives max punishment
    You are one person who believe in the American government too much bro. Read what happpened to the people who killed civilians. Look at Blackwaters the government defends there actions behind closed doors. They only talk about an inverstigation so we ignore the whole matter and leave it to the government.

SISTER THIS SHOULD NOT BE DELETED HOW ELSE WOULD THE WORLD KNOW WHATS GOING ON IN Iraq and Afganistan.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Probably depressed and homesick, resulting in these shameful and horrendous acts.
    Astagfurillah bro Are you giving an excuse for there actions?
    chat Quote

snakelegs's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram View Post
    We all knew of this, from the day the war started...You've got mostly American youths brainwashed into thinking that they're fighting the 'bad guys', who are also very naive, and now that the war's over. They just don't know why they're there, so they're there...Probably depressed and homesick, resulting in these shameful and horrendous acts.
    this is a very insightful, compassionate post. in a way, the kids that are over there are victims also. though that doesn't give them a blank excuse to commit atrocities, i'm sure it would happen because many of these guys are full of rage - at being in life danger for nothing but a lie, that they probably made the mistake of believing in. (even though it was obvious before we even dropped the first bomb that iraq was no threat to us whatsoever). many of them will be scarred for life and when they come home, i think the social problems are going to be much more severe than even with the vietnam vets. (as many died of suicide as died in battle).
    again, i am not saying that what they do is justifiable, but one can look at it in a different light. btw, i didn't watch the video - i don't think i need to.
    p.s. welcome back to iqram-hood!!!

each man thinks of his own fleas as gazelles
    question authority
    image06 1 - Brave American Troops Exposed!
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Seeker_of_truth View Post

SISTER THIS SHOULD NOT BE DELETED HOW ELSE WOULD THE WORLD KNOW WHATS GOING ON IN Iraq and Afganistan.
    I asked that it be deleted because if you scroll down, the comments written about Muslim women are even more degrading and humiliating. As in adding insult to injury!
    It doesn't mean, I don't want to know that it happens, because I know worst than this has and still does happen. It means I don't want my sisters, mothers, cousins and friends hanging their head down in shame as someone calls them dogs, or deserve it because they are treated even worst by Muslim men. Either this or the Muslim men should actually defend our honor collectively instead of letting it happen in words or deeds.
    Until such a time I will not be subjected to it, or let my Muslim sisters be subjected to it.
    Perhaps in reporting it to youtube, someone might see the user account and reports these SOB's instead of it attracting more applause from folks that found their actions so agreeable!

chat Quote

snakelegs's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Why are you people trying to hide this from the WORLD. EXPOSE THESE SOLDIERS. They are not few this is how majority of American troops are in Iraq. Did you not see Abu gharib?

You are one person who believe in the American government too much bro. Read what happpened to the people who killed civilians. Look at Blackwaters the government defends there actions behind closed doors. They only talk about an inverstigation so we ignore the whole matter and leave it to the government.

people who are not blind see it very well. the information is out there and not difficult to come by (no need for youtube education).
    those who choose to keep their eyes closed do not, and will not.

each man thinks of his own fleas as gazelles
    question authority
    image06 1 - Brave American Troops Exposed!
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs View Post
    people who are not blind see it very well. the information is out there and not difficult to come by (no need for youtube education).
    those who choose to keep their eyes closed do not, and will not.
    .. and no amount of obscenity on youtube can make them see
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Atleast I try to expose it when I have the time which will allow people to see the oppression of American troops. Unlike some people who don't do anything. Whats better doing something or nothing?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Whoever posted the video did a great job. By exposing the crimes of America we might be able to put an END TO THIS WAR. Get out of 19 century people this is the 21st century. I know muslims who believe nothing like this takes place in Iraq and Afganistan because all we hear on the news is evil done by Muslims not by the American soldiers.
    chat Quote

Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Keep in mind we have many members under the age of 14 and some as young as 8. the language in the video was not appropriate for them to listen to.

Now the video has been reported to the proper people and hopefully some action will be taken.

Yes, after having spent some time as an American soldier, I know there are idiots that do things like that, but I also know that when they are found out the military does not take kindly to them.

Now, that is over with. what we do is take the proper action. Personally I reported the video to youtube and to the local FBI office and the Adjutant General of the Army. I did that as a concerned American and not in the name of anybody on this forum.

It is far better to take action, than to sit here talking about it.

Herman 1 - Brave American Troops Exposed!

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Atleast I try to expose it when I have the time which will allow people to see the oppression of American troops. Unlike some people who don't do anything. Whats better doing something or nothing?
    Go to a still free/as yet unoccupied Muslim country and join its armed forces and make it strong before it is attacked (I can seen Pakistan as the next target) and stop being armchair "jihadists" inciting trouble and fomenting revolutions everyplace!
    Last edited by NoName55; 11-04-2007 at 12:39 AM.
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Go to a still free/as yet unoccupied Muslim country and join its armed forces and make it strong before it is attacked
    Is this suppose to be a joke? I would never join the Pakistani military I am better off joining American military. Why do we have to reach for the weapon everytime? We can do much better job of stopping the war just by exposing the crimes. Do you believe every American will enjoy watching that video?

Note: I was not the user of youtube who posted video..
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! Brave American Troops Exposed! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Brave American Troops Exposed!