× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 5 of 5 visibility 1782

never give up!!!!

sabah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

never give up!!!!

Report bad ads?

A man woke up early in order to pray the Fajr prayer in the masjid. He>got dressed, made his ablution and was on his way to the masjid.>>On his way to the masjid, the man fell and his clothes got dirty. He got>up, brushed himself off, and headed home. At home, he changed his>clothes, made his ablution, and was, again, on his way to the masjid. On>his way to the masjid, he fell again and at the same spot! He, again,>got up, brushed himself off and headed home. At home he, once again,>changed his clothes, made his ablution and was on his way to the>masjid.>>On his way to the masjid, he met a man holding a lamp. He asked the man>of his identity and the man replied "I saw you fall twice on your way to>the masjid, so I brought a lamp so I can light your way.">>The first man thanked him profusively and the two where on their way to the >masjid.>>Once at the masjid (Mosque), the first man asked the man with the lamp to >come in>>and pray Fajr with him. The second man refused. The first man asked him>a couple more times and, again, the answer was the same.>The>first man>asked him why he did not wish to come in and pray.>The man replied "I am Satan".>>The man was shocked at this reply. Satan went on to explain, "I saw you on >your way to the masjid and it was I who made you fall.>>When you went home, cleaned>yourself and went back on your way to the masjid, Allah forgave all of your >sins.>>I made you fall a second time, and even that did not encourage you to stay >home, but rather, you went back on your way to the masjid. Because of that, >Allah forgave all the sins>of the people of your household. I was afraid if I made you fall one more >time, then Allah will forgive the sins of the people of your Village, so I >made sure that you>reached the masjid (Mosque) safely.">>So do not let Satan benefit from his actions. Do not put off a good that >you intended to do as you never know how much reward you might receive from >the hardships you encounter while trying to achieve that good
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Khayal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: never give up!!!!

A good lesson! jazaak ALLAH khayr.

never give up!!!!

Even a Smile is charity!

Indiana20singingJPG 1 - never give up!!!!

khayal 2 - never give up!!!!

chat Quote

chacha_jalebi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^ theres a story about Hadhrat Ali (ra) like that aswell

that shaytan made him sleep and miss the fajr prayer and he woke up and repented proper, and Allah (swt) rewarded him for it, so the next day shaytan woke him up and said "last night i made you sleep, but you repented and got loads of reward i dont want that so wake up and pray"

dunoo if it true
    never give up!!!!

Jaa-Ro-Nee-Mo!!!

"they ask you when will the help of Allah (swt) come! Certainly Allah (Swt) help is always near"

Surah al Baqarah v214

SMILE
    chat Quote

rozeena's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

thanks 4 sharing dat sis!
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    ☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

very good post, keep them coming Insha'Allah
    never give up!!!!

''LIVE for the sake of ALLAH, LOVE for the sake of ALLAH, FIGHT for the sake of ALLAH, & DIE for the sake of ALLAH''
    chat Quote

8. Hide
Hey there! never give up!!!! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. never give up!!!!