× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 7 of 7 visibility 2048

The Golden Telephone

truemuslim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    same as tupac........beneath u. under the dirt. lost inside the earth. left the spark 4 u, nd left
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The Golden Telephone

Report bad ads?

Assalamu Alaikum, here is a really funny joke called "the golden telephone"

An American decided to write a book about famous Mosques around the world. So he bought a plane ticket and took a trip to China.

On his first day he was inside a Mosque taking photographs when he noticed a golden telephone mounted on the wall with a sign that read "$10,000 per call".

The American, being intrigued, asked a priest who was strolling by what the telephone was used for. The priest replied that it was a direct line to heaven and that for $10,000 you could talk to Allah. The American thanked the priest and went along his way.

Next stop was in Japan. There, at a very large Mosque, he saw the same golden telephone with the same sign under it. He wondered if this was the same kind of telephone he had seen in China and he asked a nearby Holy man what its purpose was. He told him that it was a direct line to heaven and that for $10,000 he could talk to Allah. "O.K., thank you," said the American.

He then traveled to India, Sri Lanka, Russia, Turkey, Israel, France, Germany,. In every Mosque he saw the same golden telephone with the same "$10,000 per call" sign under it.

The American, upon leaving Vermont decided to travel to Pakistan to see if Pakistanis had the same phone. He arrived in Pakistan, and again, in the first Mosque he entered, there was the same golden telephone, but this time the sign under it read "One Rupee per call."

The American was surprised so he asked the priest about the sign. "Imam, I have traveled all over World and I have seen this same golden telephone in many Mosques. I am told that it is a direct line to Heaven, but everywhere the price was $10,000 per call."

"Why is it so cheap here?"

The priest smiled and answered, "You are in Pakistan now, son - it is a local call".

thanks
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    same as tupac........beneath u. under the dirt. lost inside the earth. left the spark 4 u, nd left
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Lol

lol pakistan is considered heavan... so pretty...
    chat Quote

praying4jannah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: The Golden Telephone

salaam
    LOL I AM FROM PAKISTAN.. AND I CN HONESTLY SAY THAT IT IS NOT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY. FAR FROM IT.. hmm i had 2 actually read that more then once to get the joke.. and even still im not sure if ive got it. lol
    chat Quote

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    In need of Dua
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by praying4jannah View Post
    salaam
    LOL I AM FROM PAKISTAN.. AND I CN HONESTLY SAY THAT IT IS NOT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY. FAR FROM IT.. hmm i had 2 actually read that more then once to get the joke.. and even still im not sure if ive got it. lol
    waalikum assalam
    looking from this thread
    *!* BeAuTiFul CrEaTiOnS Of ALLAH SWT *!*
    Pakistan is indeed beautiful and not "far from it" as you put it... i think every country has good n bad in them.. however dunno if i would consider it "heaven" on earth..

i think i heard the joke befor maybe in a different context.. cant remember...
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

yes pakistan is so pretty...too bad sommmmmmmmmone messed it up...

and yet its still butiful
    chat Quote

noorseeker's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Ive heard people saying kashmir is heaven on earth, is that true
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^^^ i dunno... i think

didn't rasulallah have hadiths about yemen tho?
    chat Quote

10. Hide
Hey there! The Golden Telephone Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. The Golden Telephone