Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Lectures

Report bad ads?

Assalamualaikum

Hope everyone is in best health inshallah. I was wondering does anyone have any lectures explaining about tests and trials, the purpose of life, how important is it not to be tempted by this dunya and so forth, these kind of lectures.....if anyone does then could you please upolod them on this thread....Jazakhallah and may Allah reward you for your efforts and your good intentions.......May Allah (swt) helps us all the best muslims we can, to remain steadfast in times of trials and help us to strive to be like the Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) the jewel of cretion, ameen.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Lectures

no sorry i havent got any but i will look for some just hope that i found some.
    chat Quote

al_islam's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Welll dont know about all your criteria, but theres one in Manchester Met uni in jan 3/4.

Its by alkauther, theres a thread here somewhere.
    chat Quote

jzcasejz's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Well I couldn't find the link yet, but here's a few lectures that I thought were good - and they are a little related to what you're asking for anyways:

Message to the youth! - Unknown speaker

Your last day on earth - Shaykh Feiz <--- Excellent!!!

Love of the dunya - Abu Usaamah adh-Dhahabi
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Pure Imaan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

okk, jazakallah sis najla93 and al_islam brother....also jazakallah brother jzcasejz

I wanted the kind of lectures that will help my sisters to lose their attachent and love of this world, to help them to realise that we will surely go one day, that it is inevitable, that it is important to focus on Allah becuase we shall return to him one day, lectures explaining about death, the Hereafter our real home, that we should not fall into despair rather we should remain patient and steadfast within the deen...if anyone could find lectures like that or similar, or lectures that anyone recommends, then please upload them onto this thread, I would really be grateful, may Allah reward you for your efforts and good intentions, ameen.
    chat Quote

jzcasejz's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Pure Imaan View Post
    I wanted the kind of lectures that will help my sisters to lose their attachent and love of this world, to help them to realise that we will surely go one day, that it is inevitable, that it is important to focus on Allah becuase we shall return to him one day, lectures explaining about death, the Hereafter our real home, that we should not fall into despair rather we should remain patient and steadfast within the deen...if anyone could find lectures like that or similar, or lectures that anyone recommends, then please upload them onto this thread, I would really be grateful, may Allah reward you for your efforts and good intentions, ameen.
    Yeah I get what you're asking for. I think one of the best lectures I heard for something like this is Shaykh Feiz's Your last day on earth. It's linked on my previous post. It's an awesome lecture and it talks all about the importance of preparing for the Aakhirah. One of my favourite lectures for sure!!!
    chat Quote

Pure Imaan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Jazakhallah for the lectures again brother I have downloaded them, may Allah (swt) reward you for your efforts, ameen.
    chat Quote

10. Hide
Hey there! Lectures Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Lectures