× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 43 visibility 4744

Is extremism an Islamic product ?????

mariam.'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    "the land which We have blessed for the nations."(21:71)
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Lightbulb Is extremism an Islamic product ?????

Report bad ads?

Hi every body, to be honest I post this quote two times before as a response to those who think that Islam order us to kill other people If they are non-moslem.

So, I post it here as a NEW thread to be sure that every body embrace this wrong thought is read it.

To me I think that terrorism has No religion .. but it's kind of misunderstanding.

Before you read this quote I hope you see this video .. to be sure that extremism is not an Islamic product, but it's come to pass before and after everywhere and everytime.

I think every body hear about jesus camps, If not I hope you see the full documentary .. ONLY to be sure about what Iam drive at.

Allah says in his Noble Qur'an:
    " Because of that We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind. And indeed, there came to them Our Messengers with clear proofs, evidence, and signs, even then after that many of them continued to exceed the limits (e.g. by doing oppression unjustly and exceeding beyond the limits set by Allah by committing the major sins) in the land! " (5:38)

In another ayah Allah mentions some qualities of His righteous slaves as He says what can be translated as :
    " And those who invoke not any other god along with Allah, nor kill such person as Allah has forbidden, except for just cause, nor commit illegal sexual intercourse - and whoever does this shall receive the punishment. " (25:68)

Moreover, there are many Prophetical Ahadith where the Prophet Peace be upon him calls believers to respect and to protect the humanitarian life. So he said that killing a person is one of the greatest sins ,which the polytheism and killing the life and He also said, "A faithful believer remains within the sphere of his religion unless he kills somebody unlawfully".

Fighting in Islam was legitimated basically to prevent transgression, Allah says what can be translated as, " And fight in the Way of Allah those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allah likes not the transgressors.. And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah(polytheism) is worse than killing. " (1:190,191).

The Noble Qur'an has given Muslims the legislative right of defense, Allah says what can be translated as, " And fight in the Way of Allah those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allah likes not the transgressors.. And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah(polytheism) is worse than killing. And fight not with them at Al-Masjid-Al-Harâm (the sanctuary at Makkah), unless they (first) fight you there. But if they attack you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.". (1: 190-194).

Islam gave the permission of war to ward off aggression against Muslims, So Allah says what can be translated as : " Permission to fight (against disbelievers) is given to those (believers) who are fought against, because they have been wronged; and surely, Allah is Able to give them (believers) victory. Those who have been expelled from their homes unjustly only because they said: "Our Lord is Allah." For had it not been that Allah checks one set of people by means of another, monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques, wherein the Name of Allah is mentioned much would surely have been pulled down. Verily, Allah will help those who help His (Cause). Truly, Allah is All-Strong, All-Mighty." (22:39,40)

Also Allah says what can be translated as: " And if you punish (your enemy, O you believers in the Oneness of Allah), then punish them with the like of that with which you were afflicted. But if you endure patiently, verily, it is better for (the patient). " (16: 126).

Islam has given Muslims the permission to fight against treacherous and those who broke the treaties of Conventions that were made between Islamic countries and other countries. Regarding this, Allah says what can be translated as, " Verily, The worst of moving (living) creatures before Allah are those who disbelieve. So they shall not believe. They are those with whom you made a covenant, but they break their covenant every time and they do not fear Allah. So if you gain the mastery over them in war, punish them severely in order to disperse those who are behind them, so that they may learn a lesson " (8 :55,58).

Allah says what can be translated as, " With regard to a believer, they respect not the ties, either of kinship or of covenant! It is they who are the transgressors. But if they repent, perform As-Salât (prayer) , and give Zakât (charity), then they are your brethren in religion. (In this way) We explain the (proofs, evidence, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) in detail for a people who know. But if they violate their oaths after their covenant, and attack your religion with disapproval and criticism, then fight (you) the leaders of disbelief (chiefs of Quraish pagans of Makkah) - for surely their oaths are nothing to them - so that they may stop (evil actions). Will you not fight a people who have violated their oaths (pagans of Makkah), and intended to expel the Messenger while they did attack you first? Do you fear them? Allah has more right that you should fear Him if you are believers. Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people."
    (9:10,14).

Islam also has permitted war for the sake of saving and upholding the oppressed people. Allah says what can be translated as, " And what is wrong with you that you fight not in the Cause of Allah, and for those weak, ill-treated and oppressed among men, women, and children, whose cry is: "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from You one who will protect, and raise for us from You one who will help. " (4:75)

and He says what can be translated as, " Verily, those who believed, and emigrated and strove hard and fought with their property and their lives in the Cause of Allah as well as those who gave (them) asylum and help, - these are (all) allies to one another. And as to those who believed but did not emigrate (to you O Muhammad), you owe no duty of protection to them until they emigrate; but if they seek your help in religion, it is your duty to help them except against a people with whom you have a treaty of mutual alliance; and Allah is the All-Seer of what you do. And those who disbelieve are allies of one another, (and) if you (Muslims of the whole world collectively) do not do so [i.e. become allies, as one united block under one Khalifa (a chief Muslim ruler for the whole Muslim world) to make victorious Allah's religion of Islamic Monotheism], there will be Fitnah (wars, battles, polytheism) and oppression on the earth, and a great mischief and corruption (appearance of polytheism)." (8:72,73).

Furthermore, In two prophetical Hadiths , Prophet peace be upon him gave advice to both Ali Ibn-Abu-Taleb and Mu'adh Ibn-Jabal in two different battles saying, "Don't fight them until you invite them to Islam. if they refuse, don't begin fighting until they kill one from you. Then, show them this killed Muslim and say, don't you accept what is much better than fighting ?!! it is to testify that there is no god but Allah (faith confession in Islam ) because, if Allah guides one man on your hands, this will be better than having all what on the whole earth".

In all his battles, the Prophet peace be upon him advised the army leaders and said, "Go ahead in the name of Allah, and by the blessing of his Messenger. Don't kill an old man, or a child, or a young person or a woman. Don't betray. Act in the Right way, and do good, truly Allah loves the good-doers". And He forbade also mutilating dead bodies as he said: " I warn you of mutilating the killed, even if it was a slaughter dog". He (SAWS) said also: " Don't kill women, or children, or those who are in the monasteries."

Also Abu-Bakr Al Siddiq (the verifier ), the 1st caliph to Muslims advised the first military expedition's leader in his era, Osama Bin Zaid saying: "Don't betray. Don't take illegally a part of booty. Don't mutilate the dead bodies. Don't kill a child, or an old man, or a woman. Do not cut down or burn palm trees and don't cut down a fruity tree. Don't slaughter a sheep, or a cow or a camel except for food. You will find on your way people who claim to have totally given themselves to Allah. Leave them to what they claim to have given themselves".
    In his advice to his army leader headed for al-sham (The Levant), Abu-Bakr said to Abu-Bakr Yazed Ibn-Abu-Sufyan adding to what was said before " And never fight a wounded man, because a part of him is not his(likening the wounded part to the dead which is not to be put to torture at your hands ) . Speak a little as it suffices you what people have understood from you Accept people 's public deeds and entrust their secrets to Allah. Don't confine your soldiers, lest you should disgrace them ; don't neglect them, because you may spoil them. I place you in the trust of Allah, whose trust is never misplaced."

In addition, The Caliph Omar Ibnul-Khattab has advised his leader of the army saying: " Go In the name of Allah, and with His help. Go with Allah's support. You'll have victory by staying in the battle and being patient. Fight and transgress not the limits, truly Allah likes not the transgressors. Don't be coward when meeting the enemy. Never mutilate when you've the ability to do so. Don't exceed the limits in the matter of taking life when you're the winners. Don't kill an old man, or a woman, or a child and avoid killing them as much as possible and when the heat of the battle grows and becomes fiercer , make your fight only for the sake of God not for vainglory of this life ,then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme "

These Commandments in Jihad (war) ethics are more exalted, more perfect, more righteous, and more gracious than all what human's legislation contains. Hence, it's more higher than what the rules of modern international law in general reached and international humanitarian law in particular
    There's a great difference between Islam's ethics in war and what is happening in Palestine for more than half a century, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Chechnya. In the name of what they destruct houses over the heads of their residents ,be it old men, children, or women?. It's in the name of democracy and reform?

Let Arab marines and hypocrites read those commandments to realize that, they sold the Hereafter for a cheap false world. The world that is not equal a mosquito's wing. Let Muslims' jurists in the international law raise their heads very high and say to the West and its jurists: "this is our religion which speaks the truth since more than fourteen centuries. The religion that legislate, formulate, and implement what you didn't reach in the century of Human rights and civilization.

Moreover, Islam has put a clear way in dealing with prisoners of war. This way has the essence of honor, preserve the dignity of the prisoner, and the maintenance of his life. In Qur'an there's many ayas that exhort us to honor war prisoners.
    Allah almighty says what can be translated as, "After this, it is you who kill one another and drive out a party of you from their homes, assist (their enemies) against them, in sin and transgression. And if they come to you as captives, you ransom them, although their expulsion was forbidden to you. Then do you believe in a part of the Scripture and reject the rest? Then what is the recompense of those who do so among you, except disgrace in the life of this world, and on the Day of Resurrection they shall be consigned to the most grievous torment. And Allah is not unaware of what you do." (2:85).

Also Allah almighty says what can be translated as:" O Prophet (Muhammad) Say to the captives that are in your hands! "If Allah knows any good in your hearts, He will give you something better than what has been taken from you, and He will forgive you, and Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. "(8:70,71).

In Allah says what can be translated as, "And they give food, inspite of their love for it (or for the love of Him), to the poor, the orphan, and the captive"
    (76:8).

On the other hand, if we look to the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him either what the Prophet said or did or agreed to during his life, we'll find it very much and need volumes but we'll refer only to the most important of it. As he said : " Fear God regarding prisoners of war" / "Take care of prisoners of war"

The messenger of Allah peace be upon him has forbidden harming or doing any injustice to prisoners of war as the Hadith says , "on the authority of Shihab as he said," Accompanied by a prisoners of wars , Abo-Baker once passed by Sohib while he was sitting in the mosque , on seeing him , Sohib said " who is this with you ? " "He is a prisoner of war ; I am going to ask the prophet's protection for him " replied Abo-Baker . " there seem to be what could be the effect of a sword in his neck !!" Said Sohib ; Abo-Bakr got angry as a result and headed to the prophet ; on seeing him as so , prophet Mohummed said " why are you angry ?" " I passed with my prisoner by Sohib ,who said he saw the sign of a sword in my prisoner's neck " prophet Mohummed said " Mind you didn't cause him any harm !!" Abo Bakr said " I swear by God , I didn't ."If you had harmed him . you would have disobeyed and displeased God and His messenger ." prophet Mohummed said .

Look to the difference between that and what's happening in the prison of Gwantanamo and Abu-Ghraib, in Palestine, in Iraq, and in Chechnya! Also look to what's happening in some other countries prisons. Tell me, where are Human Rights in that!!?.

In Islam even the killed persons have rights. In battles, the unbelievers corpse must be buried and never be let in streets until animals eat them, as we saw in Iraq and Afghanistan now .

This is just a few of the many and a drop of water in the Islam's wide ocean of generosity . I mention this to distinguish between the right path and the wrong one, the Truth and the falsehood, and the difference between our civilization and their civilization.Also to make those who have brain and heart to understand.

peace
    Last edited by mariam.; 01-05-2008 at 08:06 PM.

O' My God I am so proud that I am your slave

2. Report bad ads?
    Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Is extremism an Islamic product ?????

Edited the title to better match the topic.

Herman 1 - Is extremism an Islamic product ?????

islamic's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

NO extremism in Islam, we have that clear from the Quran . . don't go into extreme in your religion!

Keltoi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The question isn't really what "Islam" condones but what Muslims condone.

"Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is."

6. Report bad ads?
    MustafaMc's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by mariam. View Post
    Hi every body, to be honest I post this quote two times before as a response to those who think that Islam order us to kill other people If they are non-moslem.
    Thank you, Sister. I assume that you had compiled what was quoted in the opening post. I have copied this to a Word file for later reference.

ricardo_sousa's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

extremism is "not" an Islamic product. There are many extremisms.

But in todays world the Islamic Extremism is the most dangerous. It is the only source of "wars death" in Europe, with the terrorists attacks, since the end of the world war II. It is the extremism that more kill innocent people around the world even in Muslim countries: Morocco, Pakistan, Iraq...

SO it is very normal that in todays world, because that is the reality, that Islam and Muslims are connected with extremism.

Jayda's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i don't like the implication that the extremity or fundament of islam is inherently violent. i think people like hamza yusuf lives according to the fundamental principles of islam but there is nothing violent about him...

but then again i think zawahiri defines the extremity or fundament of islam in much the same way...

do not misunderstand me, zawahiri is a man who has made miserable mistakes (beginning with the rejection of our Lord), but it seems to me that muslims, all muslims, whether they are helping me at the local soup kitchen or whether they have strapped a bomb to their chest, seem to believe that the at its core islam is fundamentally about submitting completely to God.

from the marks on the foreheads of hamza yusuf and al zawhiri i can see that they pray so much they have been scarred on their foreheads... that is complete dedication. i think that is the only thing that qualifies them as extreme or fundamental...

it's not inherently violent, nor is it inherently pacifist... it's inherently completely irrelevant to the question of violence.

while i admire their dedication in the search for God i lament that their dedication is directed away from the Lord and Savior... and because of this most unfortunate of circumstances their sins will be upon them. may God direct them to salvation, or may He have mercy on judgment day when their sins will most assuredly be upon them.

que Dios te bendiga

mexicano by anexos 1 - Is extremism an Islamic product ?????16920 1 - Is extremism an Islamic product ?????

north_malaysian's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi View Post
    The question isn't really what "Islam" condones but what Muslims condone.
    Yeah...

Assalamualaykum... I am back!!

MustafaMc's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Jayda View Post
    do not misunderstand me, zawahiri is a man who has made miserable mistakes (beginning with the rejection of our Lord),
    His belief in and worship of One God, Allah, without son, daughter, father or mother is what will be his ultimate redemption.
    while i admire their dedication in the search for God i lament that their dedication is directed away from the Lord and Savior... and because of this most unfortunate of circumstances their sins will be upon them. may God direct them to salvation, or may He have mercy on judgment day when their sins will most assuredly be upon them.
    The dedication of ALL Muslims is toward the worship of Allah. We rely upon the Mercy of Allah to forgive us of our sins even as Adam (as) asked for and was granted forgiveness of his sins. May Allah (swt) guide you and other Christians on this forum to the Straight Way and to the worship of Him (swt). As Jesus (as) is quoted in the Qur'an 5:116 After reminding him of these favors, Allah will say: "O Isa (Jesus) son of Maryam (Marry), Did you ever say to the people, "worship me and my mother as gods beside Allah?" He will answer: "Glory to You! How could I say what I had no right to say? If I had ever said so, you would have certainly known it. You know what is in my heart, but I know not what is in Yours; for You have full knowledge of all the unseen. 117 I never said anything other than what You commanded me to say, that is to worship Allah, Who is my Rabb and your Rabb. I was a witness over them as long as I remained among them; but when You called me off, You were the Watcher over them and You are a Witness to everything. 118 If You punish them, they surely are Your servants; and if You forgive them, You are Mighty, Wise."

12. Report bad ads?
    adeeb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

a muslim that study islam from the right source and perform it, to him self and his family, spread islam with da'wah tawheed will never be an extrimist...

Everything I Do, I DO for You, Allah!

Unable to deny the truth...

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Islam is not the source for extremism. But it is a source for a superiority-complex

That can lead into extremism.

Same goes with other books that granted the same historically.
    ie. The Bible, Marxist Works, etc

mariam.'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    "the land which We have blessed for the nations."(21:71)
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Lightbulb Re: Is extremism an Islamic product ?????

format_quote Originally Posted by Isambard View Post
    Islam is not the source for extremism. But it is a source for a superiority-complex

That can lead into extremism.

Same goes with other books that granted the same historically.
    ie. The Bible, Marxist Works, etc
    So, the extremism in your view is a result for faith in general !

Then what about sovietism? 20 million muslims were killed at time of bolshevism.

O' My God I am so proud that I am your slave

islamiii's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Extremist
    this word have 2 different meaning of east and west
    if extremist means To follow islam then i think every muslim is extremist .
    if extremist mean terrorist then i think bush is a killer of 1000000000 of innocent ppl who he is extremist
    in the light above i think extremist isa by product of islam if it is use in way (to follow islam )
    if it means terrorsit then it is not

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Then what about sovietism? 20 million muslims were killed at time of bolshevism.
    I mentioned marxist texts. If you read Marx, youll see all he did was replace God and heaven with passion of the proletariate and communism.

Marx doesnt encourage violence, but the idea that the reader (most likely working class) is somehow super special can and usually does, lead to acts of extremist.

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Isambard View Post
    I mentioned marxist texts. If you read Marx, youll see all he did was replace God and heaven with passion of the proletariate and communism.

Marx doesnt encourage violence, but the idea that the reader (most likely working class) is somehow super special can and usually does, lead to acts of extremist.
    We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.
    Karl Marx
    in
    Marx-Engels Gesamtausgabe

Qingu's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

To add to what Isambard said, I think if you examine the history of communism in Russia and especially the rise of the Nazis in Germany, you'll see many similarities to religious cults.

Stalin, for example, essentially raised Lenin to a god-like status. His state was a cult of authority, with a strict dogma. Heretics with conflicting views of the philosophy of the state (such as Trotsky) were banished and eventually executed.

Hitler's regime actually based much of its ideology on pseudo-religious nonsense from Teutonic mythology.

I would hesitate to call either of these terrible regimes "religious." Rather, I think that religions and the 20th century's worst regimes share a broader commonality: they are authority cults based on dogma that by their nature quash skepticism, free inquiry, philosophical difference.

Even more broadly, I would say that all of these situations arise from misuse of technology (including, in early religions' cases, the technology of the codex). That's another discussion though.

Keltoi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Qingu View Post
    To add to what Isambard said, I think if you examine the history of communism in Russia and especially the rise of the Nazis in Germany, you'll see many similarities to religious cults.

Stalin, for example, essentially raised Lenin to a god-like status. His state was a cult of authority, with a strict dogma. Heretics with conflicting views of the philosophy of the state (such as Trotsky) were banished and eventually executed.

Hitler's regime actually based much of its ideology on pseudo-religious nonsense from Teutonic mythology.

I would hesitate to call either of these terrible regimes "religious." Rather, I think that religions and the 20th century's worst regimes share a broader commonality: they are authority cults based on dogma that by their nature quash skepticism, free inquiry, philosophical difference.

Even more broadly, I would say that all of these situations arise from misuse of technology (including, in early religions' cases, the technology of the codex). That's another discussion though.
    I might agree with you if you had used the word "ideology" instead of religion. Any belief system can be turned into a tyrannical institution if that is the intent of those in power.

"Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is."

ricardo_sousa's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

religion is an ideology.

Muezzin's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    Bat-Mod
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The earliest recorded acts of religious-political violence were committed by the Sicarii and the Zealots - both extremist followers of Judaism.

Some people who lack the social graces and intelligence would say 'Ah! So extremism is the product of Judaism!' But the people who say that are being idiotic and simple-minded, not to mention they are probably pursuing some sort of vendetta against Judaism and Jews.

Extremism exists in religious forms (many, many examples) and political forms (the Nazis and the Soviets were basically extreme left-wingers). There are also extreme right wingers.

There's always going to be a section of society who use any excuse to pursue their violent agendas - rather than holding the entire group from which they hail as guilty, the truly effective way of dealing with the situation is to punish only the wrongdoers. This goes for people of all religions and walks of life. For example, just because Dr Harold Shipman was a demented nutcase who liked to kill old women, doesn't mean that all doctors should be suspected as such.

24. Report bad ads?
    aamirsaab's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    On vacation.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by ricardo_sousa View Post
    religion is an ideology.
    I prefer the term 'way of life'.

Extremism is when you take a teaching or a rule to it's utmost extreme - this can either lead to a positive effect or a negative effect (which in turn can be perceived as the exact opposite due to human perception)

If you take Islam itself to its extreme, you would live a life in complete solitude, hermit-like, all the while reciting Quran, Hadith or dua to God.

Bet that was a shocking revelation wasn't it?!

As it stands, most people refer to extremism with negative outcomes - which is partly true but not completely: just because one slice of blueberry pie sucked, doesn't mean blueberry pie's suck.

Book on sharia law Updated!
    Mosque-a-mania!
    Someone said to the Prophet, "Pray to God against the idolaters and curse them." The Prophet replied, "I have been sent to show mercy and have not been sent to curse." (Muslim)
    ''Become the change''

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! Is extremism an Islamic product ????? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Is extremism an Islamic product ?????