× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 47 visibility 5587

Muslim women urged to combat terror

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    In need of Dua
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

Muslim women are to be invited on government-funded assertiveness training courses in a bid to counter Islamist radicalism.

Communities and Local Government Secretary Hazel Blears is to publish a document arguing that women have the potential to become a voice for moderation in Muslim communities and steer young people away from the clutches of extremist recruiters.

She will tell local authorities to use part of a £70 million Government fund, set up to counter extremism, to pay for courses in confidence building, communication and mediation skills for Muslim women.

Women are expected to be offered work placements with business leaders and successful athletes, while funding will be made available to set up Muslim women's groups to provide a safe space for discussion.

Professional motivational firms may run role-play courses to teach Muslim mothers how to speak out if they fear their children are being seduced by extremists and to challenge those peddling jihadist ideas.

A Whitehall source said: "Muslim women can have a unique moral authority at the heart of families as sisters, mothers and friends and must be supported to play a greater role in tackling extremist ideology."

But the assistant secretary-general of the Muslim Council of Britain, Inayat Bunglawala, said: "The Government at first wanted our imams to act as spies on young British Muslims and now they seem to want Muslim women to do the same."

Source : http://news.aol.co.uk/muslim-women-u...05233609990005

2. Report bad ads?
    krypton6's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Muslim women urged to combat terror

Now the west is trying to use woman and children as shields and bricks in their game - And they call the "terrorists" cowards for being killed while being inside their home with their wife and children?

Keltoi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by krypton6 View Post
    Now the west is trying to use woman and children as shields and bricks in their game - And they call the "terrorists" cowards for being killed while being inside their home with their wife and children?
    Yeah, that's it exactly...

"Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is."

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

ah lol..
    when all else fails brain wash some salomes and have them offer you heads on a platter in that beguiling sort of way.. they must take us for chumps?

like the fool who passed a massive PM on the evils of Islam yet misspelled the most basic words any Muslim should be familiar with...

it is all so refreshing........

kilab!

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Muslim women urged to combat terror

6. Report bad ads?
    Muezzin's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    Bat-Mod
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I suspect the far, far right will eat this up.

But the far, far right also believe that Muslim women are oppressed in their own home and beaten on a daily basis by their other half, who of course they were forced to marry on a trip they took last summer to Pakistan.

I wonder how those far, far right people would think a Muslim wife could then have any influence on her fat, smelly husband who forces her to pluck his nose hair and never take off the headscarf he has stapled to her scalp...

Rationally speaking, Muslim wives already do discourage their husbands taking stupid courses of action - if they know of their husbands' activities of course. I'm not sure that female intuition includes telepathy.

And right-winger readers, do not take offence. For I am right handed.

Amadeus85's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin View Post

And right-winger readers, do not take offence. For I am right handed.
    No offence taken. I am also right handed.

This country is dying because of a lack of men, not a lack of programs.

- Corneliu Zelea Codreanu

islamiii's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

they cant stop the spread of islam coz islam is a religion of nature.they are loser thats why they are started palying tricks

Keltoi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

This proposal is no different than asking mothers to get more involved with their children to keep them away from drugs and gangmembers. It's community activism. Nobody is asking the women to stop their kids from being Muslim, they are asking women to be aware of what influences are affecting their children. It sounds like a good thing to me.

"Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is."

Mikayeel's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

they are starting the mind games!!

wwwislamicboardcom - Muslim women urged to combat terror

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Bat-Mod
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi View Post
    This proposal is no different than asking mothers to get more involved with their children to keep them away from drugs and gangmembers. It's community activism. Nobody is asking the women to stop their kids from being Muslim, they are asking women to be aware of what influences are affecting their children. It sounds like a good thing to me.
    It's a good thing. But I think it's a redundant suggestion. Are we really to believe that if a wife of any religion knew her husband was planning to commit an act of terrorism contrary to law and to her morality, she would sit idly by and let it happen? The same wives who start/carry on/end domestic arguments over trivia like, say, wallpaper?

brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

As far as I know, in the west radicalism, fundementalism is considered terrorism.

They call Bin Laden a fundementalism yet Bin Laden follows the quran and not the fundemental of it alone. They believe that he is killing westerns simply because they are non-muslims, when trully he is purely giving back to west what they have given to the muslims for centuries, the west were not called terrorists nor do they recognize their pass and present acts for terrorism, yet Bin Laden being the revolutionary that he is, they call a terrorist...

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

As far as I know, in the west radicalism, fundementalism is considered terrorism.

They call Bin Laden a fundementalism yet Bin Laden follows the quran and not the fundemental of it alone. They believe that he is killing westerns simply because they are non-muslims, when trully he is purely giving back to west what they have given to the muslims for centuries, the west were not called terrorists nor do they recognize their pass and present acts for terrorism, yet Bin Laden being the revolutionary that he is, they call a terrorist...
    Another OBL lover. Amazing!

aadil77's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Glory Be To Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

bro don't get convinced from a few things you read about bin laden, we don't like discussing bin laden and we don't support him either, best advice just leave him out of the topic

33 43 1 - Muslim women urged to combat terror
    He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
    www.QuranicAudio.com
    www.Quran.com

brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I do not love him in anyway. He have done more harm to my religion than good and for doing that I cannot love him.

I admire the fact that he chose not to live with his billions but instead chose to fight for his people.
    These days the west are blaiming everything and anything on Bin Laden, without him even recognizing the "crime".
    In way or another a road to Bin Laden is always created by the west, no matter what. I'm just wondering why Bin Laden would not take responsibility for his attacks if he trully stood behind every single one of those civilian massacres in the poor countries.

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Bat-Mod
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

OBL doesn't have much to do with this topic. Unless I'm missing something and he is in fact a woman.

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Hamada View Post
    they are starting the mind games!!
    Yes....here is one of the mind control disgronifiers under construction near Dover. 2 gigawatts of power at 978 Mhz.

bmews1958trinidad 1 - Muslim women urged to combat terror

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Rationally speaking, Muslim wives already do discourage their husbands taking stupid courses of action - if they know of their husbands' activities of course. I'm not sure that female intuition includes telepathy.....
    In general, women are moderating influences on aggressive behavior by men. That is just biology....and a trick learned by almost every culture on the planet.

You are right about the telepathy thing. Am I mistaken or are the women not allowed in the mosque during sermons (at the same time as the men)?

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Tu kaun hai paiiii?
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Lol, Lol and more Lol. They should at least not get so obvious by misusing words. If they know what islam means, they wouldnt say islamist. Gimme a break >.<

*Without Allah, without Islam, life would be meaningless. If I've ever learned patience, it's because of this. Alhamdulillah...*

brightness_1
    Bat-Mod
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Cognescenti View Post
    In general, women are moderating influences on aggressive behavior by men. That is just biology....and a trick learned by almost every culture on the planet.
    Yep. This is why they are obviously the superior sex.

I am saying this to avoid accusations of misogyny, but more importantly, flying high heels.

You are right about the telepathy thing. Am I mistaken or are the women not allowed in the mosque during sermons (at the same time as the men)?
    Hmm. Well, in all the mosques I've been to, men and women are segregated, but women can listen to the sermons because the Imam is using a microphone and there are speakers in the male and female sections of the mosque, so everyone can listen.

But if blokes are meeting in 'secret terrorist meetings' (for which they probably have secret handshakes and decoder rings), there's not much anyone can do, unfortunately.

24. Report bad ads?
    Omari's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

OBL doesn't have much to do with this topic. Unless I'm missing something and he is in fact a woman.
    Yeah lol, how the heck did my brother get into this :scared:
    just kidding,

I really can't believe they're going to use our sister's and mothers against us. Rediculous! This is kinda turning out like the soviet invasion on my country [afghanistan]. The teachers would ask the students to spy on their own parents and tell them if any of them say anything against communism. Then they would assasinate them.
    Man I hate terrorists, but I hate dictators even more.
    Peace be with you
    Hell be with them!
    Omari

20f9ij6 1 - Muslim women urged to combat terror

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! Muslim women urged to combat terror Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Muslim women urged to combat terror