× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 15 of 15 visibility 4268

The history of the KKK

aamirsaab's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    On vacation.
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The history of the KKK

Report bad ads?

i will need to do some more research on this topic but i am keeping it open for anyone who wishes to contribute
    i should have all of my information by the end of this week
    The history of the KKK

Book on sharia law Updated!
    Mosque-a-mania!
    Someone said to the Prophet, "Pray to God against the idolaters and curse them." The Prophet replied, "I have been sent to show mercy and have not been sent to curse." (Muslim)
    ''Become the change''
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Brother_Mujahid's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    To infinity & beyond
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
    i will need to do some more research on this topic but i am keeping it open for anyone who wishes to contribute
    i should have all of my information by the end of this week
    heres where genius is supposed to come in and fill in.....
    The history of the KKK

Member of - LI's MTL™crew (Marriage thread lovers)-
    chat Quote

Genius's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    Let me explain in my own words rather than copy and paste.

After the defeat of the confederate south in the american civil war, a group of renegade confederate officers mainly of scottish descent founded the KKK to regain the honour the South had lost in the war.

Basically they were a bunch of hicks who went around terrorising black people, jews, catholics etc, it was then banned and dissappeared for the next 50 years.

Prior to the Great depression they returned and exploited the immigration situation to recruit young white males, this is when they were their strongest, this time they were anti-black, catholic, jew, eastern european, basically they contnued doing the same old crap, lynching blacks, beating up catholics burning cross's and playing dress up.

then world war 2 came along and people started to leave to fight the nazi's, since then it's been a dwindling organisation, with minor resugence's during the Martin Luther King period where they went around killing black kids, then the government cracked down on them and they started to dwindle again.

Since the post 1945 period white supremacists found themselves joining the numerous Neo-Nazi organisations rather than the KKK. Many didn't like the semitic origins of the Christian religon the KKK practiced.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klu_Klux_Klan read this and ye shall learn.
    chat Quote

aamirsaab's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    On vacation.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    the kkk started because of the slavery laws i.e. when black americans were no longer slaves. in essence the kkk has seen black people as impure and as slaves and themselves as the pure, better race (quite similar to nazi's beliefs)

As genius has pointed out, the kkk also targeted many other religions and cultures such as jews and muslims altough not as much as they did to black americans.

The KKK used to be quite big as in people at the time would know about them etc.
    but nowadays they tend 2 hide and havnt had much ''action'' - they havnt been seen much. i wonder why that is?
    The history of the KKK

Book on sharia law Updated!
    Mosque-a-mania!
    Someone said to the Prophet, "Pray to God against the idolaters and curse them." The Prophet replied, "I have been sent to show mercy and have not been sent to curse." (Muslim)
    ''Become the change''
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    root's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Kkk

A good article, thanks.
    chat Quote

Rehmat's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    How can some one call KKK - A Religion?

If I accept your designation of KKK - Then I am afraid, I also have to believe that Nazism, Zionism, Communism, and the US NeoConism are also religions. But that assuption would not be true, logically speaking.

KKK, like Nazis were all Christians; Zionists are Jewish, though in majority, but also have Christian extremists among them in minority; Communism was started by Jews, and were alway in majority and controlled the Communist parties all over the world, and the NeoCons are a mixture of Jews and Christians, who believe in the doctrine of "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" - the domination of the world by the Jewish and Christian elites - The New World Order (NWO).
    chat Quote

abdul Majid's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    "He who obeys the Messenger, obeys Allah." [Qur’aan 4:80]
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: The history of the KKK

wow
    The history of the KKK

"1. Qull huwa Allahu ahad Allahu alssamad Lam yalid walam yoolad Walam yakun lahu kufuwan ahad"
    Say: He is Allah the One and Only Allah, the Eternal Absolute He begetteth not nor is He begotten And there is none like unto Him.
    (112)

wwwislamicboardcom - The history of the KKK
    chat Quote

HeiGou's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Rehmat View Post
    KKK, like Nazis were all Christians; Zionists are Jewish, though in majority, but also have Christian extremists among them in minority; Communism was started by Jews, and were alway in majority and controlled the Communist parties all over the world, and the NeoCons are a mixture of Jews and Christians, who believe in the doctrine of "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" - the domination of the world by the Jewish and Christian elites - The New World Order (NWO).
    Actually the only people who believe in the doctrine of the Protcols of the Elders of Zion are a small number of aging Nazis and a lot of Muslims.

It is a forgery and a fake and it always has been.
    The history of the KKK

Le coeur a ses raisons, que la raison ne connait pas. - Blaise Pascal
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by ~Mu'MiNaH~ View Post
    The protocol of who?*confused as usual*
    The Protocols of the Elders of Zion was a forgery by the Tsarist secret police in Russia. It claimed to be a document produced by a secret Cabal of Jewish leaders setting out their plan for world domination.

From Wikipedia, read the article, and search for "Blood libel" too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protoco...elders_of_zion

The Protocols of the (Learned) Elders of Zion, also The Protocols of the Sages of Zion or The Protocols of Zion (Russian: "Протоколы Сионских мудрецов" or "Сионские Протоколы"), is an anti-Semitic text purporting to describe a plan to achieve global domination by the Jewish people. Following its first public publication in 1903 in the Russian Empire, numerous independent investigations have repeatedly proven the writing to be a hoax; notably, a series of articles printed in The Times of London in 1921 revealed that much of the material was directly plagiarized from earlier works of political satire unrelated to Jews. Nevertheless, some people continue to view it as factual, especially in parts of the world where anti-Semitism is widespread.[1] It is frequently quoted and reprinted by anti-Semites, and is sometimes used as evidence of Jewish conspiracy, especially in the Middle East. [2]
    The history of the KKK

chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by ~Mu'MiNaH~ View Post
    Lol.... that's almost as good as the baby eating reptile conspiracy.
    I think I have to give marks to David Icke for originality and creativity. You have to go a long way to find as original a theory as Frank Sinatra being a shape changing, baby-eating, inter-galatic reptilian humanoid.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reptilian_humanoid
    The history of the KKK

chat Quote

aakhirah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by HeiGou View Post
    It is a forgery and a fake and it always has been.
    That very well may be the case. But you cannot deny that "the U.S. commitment to Israel is due primarily to the activities of the 'Israel Lobby'." See The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy for more details.
    The history of the KKK

Visit Fone Bargains for the cheapest contract (12 months free + decent phones) and Pay As You Go deals.
    More than 10,000 deals compared every day.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by aakhirah View Post
    That very well may be the case. But you cannot deny that "the U.S. commitment to Israel is due primarily to the activities of the 'Israel Lobby'." See The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy for more details.
    I wouldn't deny it for a minute. I read that article in, I think, the London Review of Books. I thought it was very well written and argued. And true.

Doesn't mean the Jews of the world are plotting to drink my blood.
    The history of the KKK

chat Quote

akulion's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

plain and simple its a christian terrorist organization but no one wants to recognize them as such cos oh its wrong to call christians terrorists...only muslims can be called that lol
    chat Quote

Muslim Knight's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by HeiGou View Post
    Doesn't mean the Jews of the world are plotting to drink my blood.
    One could be baffled of the special relationship the US has with Israel and the amount of assistance it has given over the years since its inception compared to aid to the rest of the world. Go figure out why.
    The history of the KKK

--------------------------------------------------

If you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal and if they can't stop you, you become something else entirely;
    A Legend

chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by muslim knight View Post
    One could be baffled of the special relationship the US has with Israel and the amount of assistance it has given over the years since its inception compared to aid to the rest of the world. Go figure out why.
    I would be baffled myself. Except the Jewish lobby in America is hugely well organised and very powerful. And frankly, the Arabs are not the sort of people Americans want to support. Yet it is clear that the Jewish Lobby is not all powerful - they have been forced to negotiate with the PLO, they have been forced to accept restrictions on settlements, they failed to prevent arms sales to Saudi Arabia especially under George Bush Senior.

I expect more from my international Cosmopolitan conspiracies.
    The history of the KKK

chat Quote

20. Hide
Hey there! The history of the KKK Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. The history of the KKK