star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The “Leader” of the free world!

Report bad ads?

Muslims cannot forget Bush’s famous lie (greater than the “Axis of Evil”), after September 11, 2001 – “They hate US for our democracy, freedom and wealth…..”

A study, just published in the Journal of the American Medical Association, confirms that there is more mental illness and insanity, far more, in America than you find in other advanced societies.

The study, led by a Harvard Medical School researcher, found evidence of mental problems in 26.4 % of people in the United States, versus, for example, 8.2% of people in Italy. The researchers were concerned with matters such as lack of access to treatment and under-treatment, but for those concerned about a safe and decent world, I think the salient finding is simply America's high percentage. The world is being led by a nation where more than one-quarter of the people have genuine mental problems.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    root's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

No Title

Muslims cannot forget Bush’s famous lie (greater than the “Axis of Evil”), after September 11, 2001 – “They hate US for our democracy, freedom and wealth…..”
    I don't think even the US can forget Sept 11th, never mind the Axis of Evil, or are you saying that Afghanistan was Just in the way it ruled. Or that N.Korea is open to world influence, or Iran don't whip young boys to death for breaking a fast. Or Iraq was just for running the country into poverty.

A study, just published in the Journal of the American Medical Association, confirms that there is more mental illness and insanity, far more, in America than you find in other advanced societies
    Don't see what this has to do with the price of oil, but have you compared the same stats with life expectency and offered a conclusion, the US must be hugely tolerent for it created a massive country where everyone sees themselves as united as Americans. Not divided by Muslim group.
    chat Quote

aamirsaab's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    On vacation.
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    The US is not divided because their shadow govenment locks evrything down - forcing them 2 be the same - yet if they were truly united would they not be using a communist style of rule? or is that far to 'russian' for the americans?

with regards to the afghanistan unjust ruling - to a lot of people it was and still is regarded as unjust/barbaric/wrong etc.

let me explain 2 u why that is, in order 2 clarify everything:
    afghanistan rules under an islamic governement. with islamic laws enforced as written in the quran. To many westerners, it seems to them that being forced 2 wear hijab is bad thing and it affects this and that of a women.

HOWEVER. what they fail to realise is that wearing hijab IS compulsory in the Quran. The taliban are not these violenet warmongers that people make them out to be. they are the ''governement'' of afghanistan and this should not be disrespected.

Just because something looks barbaric/wrong etc - it doesnt mean that it is.
    sometimes we have to see things from both sides in order 2 fully understand what is going on, unfortunately we, as humans, do not always do that.

It is amazing how many people think that afghanistan's ruling is unjust - just cus its different to what the UK(or any other country for example) has does not mean it is unjust. It is just DIFFERENT. we as humans have 2 accept that.

to put it in another way: to an afghan, the british ruling (or italian,japanese, etc) may seem barbaric or wrong because they are in different cultures.
    what is right for one maybe wrong for another
    and vice versa
    Last edited by aamirsaab; 01-26-2005 at 04:33 PM.

Book on sharia law Updated!
    Mosque-a-mania!
    Someone said to the Prophet, "Pray to God against the idolaters and curse them." The Prophet replied, "I have been sent to show mercy and have not been sent to curse." (Muslim)
    ''Become the change''
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    It is amazing how many people think that afghanistan's ruling is unjust - just cus its different to what the UK
    Different! I think that is the understatement of the year. The Hijab is NOT compulsary, your one ill informed individual blinded by your own unique perception of the world that you see as distorterd......

The US is not divided because their shadow govenment locks evrything down - forcing them 2 be the same - yet if they were truly united would they not be using a communist style of rule? or is that far to 'russian' for the americans?
    LOL. Yeah right,
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    LI News Service
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    Root in his arrogance left the forum with this 'thing' as the goodbye note :brother:

"I spent thirty years learning manners, and I spent twenty years learning knowledge."

~ 'Abdullāh bin al-Mubārak (rahimahullah)
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    On vacation.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    format_quote Originally Posted by root
    Different! I think that is the understatement of the year. The Hijab is NOT compulsary, your one ill informed individual blinded by your own unique perception of the world that you see as distorterd......

LOL. Yeah right,

i cant believe he just said that!

the nerve of that git!

and then he leaves before i get a chance 2 reply

i think i know my own religion, punk. more than any atheist!

i agree with hash's posts before me. He and I see things similarly. :teeth:

p.s if any one else does something like what root just did then i swear im gonna pin them down b4 they even get a chance.
    ill probably get banned 4 doing it ...but hey

his "fault" was that he underestimated my knowledge and the fact that he couldnt accept what he saw right infront of his own two eyes....these are the people who will never see islam for what it truly is: peace
    Last edited by aamirsaab; 02-15-2005 at 01:05 PM.

Mosque-a-mania!
    Someone said to the Prophet, "Pray to God against the idolaters and curse them." The Prophet replied, "I have been sent to show mercy and have not been sent to curse." (Muslim)
    ''Become the change''
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    LI News Service
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    You go Aamirsaab! I mean there are the open-minded and the just plain arrogant. Come on. Root didn't come to this forum to find out about Islam or even see why there are so many converts to Islam some even atheists!!! Root came to insult us and when he could take it no more he left.

Lucky we have people like Hash on the forum, eh? Not afraid to speak his mind; the truth. Top!

"I spent thirty years learning manners, and I spent twenty years learning knowledge."

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Jewel of LI
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    Alhamdulilah. :teeth:

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said:
    "Surely I was sent to perfect the qualities of righteous character" [Musnad Ahmad, Muwatta Mâlik]

Visit Ansâr Al-'Adl's personal page HERE.
    Excellent resources on Islam listed HERE.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    format_quote Originally Posted by Hash
    Roots, i understand you are a idiot but listen up. You are obvously western brainwashed idiiot out to attack islam. You say that afganistan was not just in its rule? Well the talliban ruled with the islamic law, and this was a time of peace and harmony in this region which had been war torn and ravanged for decades befoe the talliban. Whilst the talliban was in control, drug rates was down 100%, when the US army TERRORISTS took over, drugs up 400%. When the talliban was in control, rape and murder, and general crime was down 97%, when the US took over with their tyrannical oppresive evil army, all of the above and general crimes was up 86%. As for iraq, you say that sadam was running the country into poverty and destruction.
    Hash the Taliban are were a bunch of thugs and hooligans.

They married women, only to rape them and divorce them, making a mockery of your faith.

Dont support lunatics like them.

You have the luxury of living in the west, learn from what it has to offer you.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    You say the hijaab is not compulsyary, then you insult my fellow muslim brother! You sick joke, you dont know jack about islam. So dont speak out of ignorance, arragance, and stupidity. The hijaab is compulsary, it is a obligation upon the muslim women to have only the hands and the face not covered up, the rest copvered.
    I thought there was no compulsion in religion?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    You want to compare 'demoxcracy and islamic law root, okay, play it your way. I already explained the peace, harmony and good times whilst the talliban was in control, and i provided the statistics to help you out root, i kmnwo your a bit slow. Okay root, play with this. Saudi arabia has the islamic law, last year there was a total of 3 murders in saudi. In the US, a murder every 30 seconds! Islamic law, divine law, the khilafah system, is without a doubt superior to your 'democracy' in every way!!!
    3 murders not counting the amount of people the government is murdering, what?
    chat Quote

kadafi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    format_quote Originally Posted by hawk
    I thought there was no compulsion in religion?

It's obligatory to wear the Hijab since it's a command from Allah, just as it's a obligatory (for the ones to become a Christian) to accept Jesus in their hearts in order to "saved".
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    On vacation.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    lol hawk

dont u realise the trap u have fallen into
    perhaps u dont see it the way a muslim sees it
    perhaps still need 2 learn

islam literally means: to submit to allah(god)
    islam is like no other religion in that aspect.
    the ones who have fully sumbitted 2 allah are the best muslims on earth (e.g. the prohpets)

islam is not just a religion - its a way of life...it teaches a muslim values that the averag person may not understand. e.g. peace
    ill give u the same example i gave 2 root:
    when a muslim says goodbye:

that means: peace be upon you brother....simple things like that remind us muslims that we are still a peaceful people - sure there are extremists - but like iv said before - the talibaan arnt the only violent oppressors who claim to use their religion as an excuse.....

should i bring up the kkk? and then we can have a Root : return of the root?
    i wish not to fight you hawk. because that is not why im here.
    i am here to learn and to listen. whether u do the same is upto u - that is ur decision to make - not mine. i see people for who they are. Islam does not keep me blinded. islam is my light

Mosque-a-mania!
    ''Become the change''
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    You go Aamirsaab! I mean there are the open-minded and the just plain arrogant. Come on. Root didn't come to this forum to find out about Islam or even see why there are so many converts to Islam some even atheists!!! Root came to insult us and when he could take it no more he left
    Your so wrong your on the Moon..............

I actually spent a considerable ammount of 2004 in Karachi, Pakistan. For my employer who was setting up a major operation. I came here because I loved my time their and "Lived" in Pakistan with my Pakistani Muslim freinds. Those here who insulted me for I think different need to re-examine the world around them. Wearing of the Hijab, is from your own religoun that attempts to answer the question "Should a women cover up her natural buety", the answer of which is not as black and white as you let on. In fact it is the "Human" side of religion that dictates what part of "natural buety" is spoken of How comes two Muslim sisters in Karachi, one was more moderate than the other one wore the Jihab the other DID NOT......... Yet I came here and a Muslim LIVING in the west tries to lay down the Law. (Unless you can share me your experience of an Islamic republic!!!

It's not that I am blinded by the West, I speak from my PERSONAL experience of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, to which I would add would not share some of your opinions that you pass off as being Muslim in it's entirety.

I left, because I won't tolerate double standards on a forum, in that obscene language can be used against a jewish state or it's representation.

Root
    Last edited by root; 02-16-2005 at 02:12 PM.
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    On vacation.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    brother root
    pakistan isnt eaxctly the best example of a muslim run country
    afterall,its lead by a military drunk (aka musharef) - well last i checked neways..

what we are saying on this forum, as muslims, is that hijab IS compulsory as it is written in the quran. As a muslim, if it is written in the Quran taht we must do something then we HAVE to do it.

thats what we mean by hijab is comulsory

as for pakistan - well iv been there several times
    half my family is there - wel from my dad's side.
    so dont think that i dont know what pakistan is....i know it from both sides
    the people are not bad
    but sadly, musharef is---i mean he is no imam or anything - just a drunk militant

Mosque-a-mania!
    ''Become the change''
    chat Quote

Riaz's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    SALAMS ALL,
    mAYBE PEOPLE LIKE ROOT SHOULD GET BANNED FROM THIS SITE AS SOON AS THEY MAKE A COMMENT LIKE THEY DID BECAUSE MANY BROTHERS AND SISTERS GET OFFENDED BY STUPID COMMENTS WHICH ROOT AND OTHER KAFIRS SAY.
    p.S SORRY ABOUT THE CAPITALS.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    LI News Service
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    Or maybe we should have piece. Islam tells us to forgive. We think Root did wrong and Root obviously doesn't. So how about we let bygones be bygones and try to understand each other more. My God, I have a feeling I'm gonna regret saying this. :brother:

chat Quote

brightness_1
    On vacation.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    im with osman on this 1

let us have peace amongst one another.
    we are all brothers, like it or not, and so i shall 4 give root.
    whether root 4gives me or not is entirely up2 him - it is his decision to make not ours or nebody elses
    frankly i dont mind, whthr the slate is cleaned or not.
    we live our lives how we chose.
    but i have found my peace
    i have found my light - ---- > islam
    Last edited by aamirsaab; 02-16-2005 at 05:29 PM.

Mosque-a-mania!
    ''Become the change''
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    On vacation.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    i understand u hash
    however, there are people in this world, as i mentioned before, who will never truly see islam 4 what it is
    if they cannot see that then fine
    let them carry on --- dont force them...it never works

if they want 2 learn then teach
    do not teach to those who dont want 2 learn---its just a waste of ur time, sadly.

Mosque-a-mania!
    ''Become the change''
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    And why the rate of rape and murder, and general crime was down at least 94% and why the when the americans invaded, back up 74%. Huh, hawk, explain this hawk?
    Hash you havent seen the videos of the Taliban murdering people, fellow muslims from the norhtern alliance?

Yes the rate of rape went down, because they would marry, rape, divorce...in that order.

An Afghan I met at a masjid I go to told me that.
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! The “Leader” of the free world! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. The “Leader” of the free world!