Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Competitions?

Report bad ads?

Assalaamu alaikum :teeth:

How about having a Monthly Competitions board?
    Im not sure what kinda competitions.Myabe designing Eid Cards..*-) hmm ...but maybe u brotherz and sisterz would have some? ???

Ws
    Competitions?

"O you men! Surely We have created you of a male and a female, and made you into tribes and families so that you may know each other; Surely the most honourable of you with Allah is the one among you most careful (of his duty); Surely Allah is Knowing, All-Aware." (49:13)
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    WomanOfJihad's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Thats a great idea .having a competion. BUT wat kinda competition would b appropriate to do in the forums ?

* sits there thinking ....*

Competitions?

The Prophet said, "Nobody who enters Paradise likes to go back to the world even if he got everything on the earth, except a Mujahid who wishes to return to the world so that he may be martyred ten times because of the dignity he receives (from Allah)."
    chat Quote

al-muminoon's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    Assalamu Alaykum!

Hmmmmm, Competitions, like HOW though? desigining Eid cards? thats a very FEMINIST idea! lol!

Inshallah if all brothers and sisters could give some input about competitiong then surely the administrators would take them into consideration and start taking up the ideas... so give your ideas everyone,

Jazakallah.
    Competitions?

"O man ! What has beguiled you from your Lord, the Gracious one!" (Verse 6, Surah Al Intifar-82)
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    format_quote Originally Posted by WomanOfJihad

Thats a great idea .having a competion. BUT wat kinda competition would b appropriate to do in the forums ?

* sits there thinking ....*

Agree totally.... what KINDA competition?

Competitions?

"O man ! What has beguiled you from your Lord, the Gracious one!" (Verse 6, Surah Al Intifar-82)
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    WomanOfJihad's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

hmm...
    Competion on ..

* the BIGGEST POSTER
    * Creating most new threads
    * creating most New Boards
    * creating Emoticons / using emoticons ( lol i m sure we dnt want the forum to b full of FACES )

* competion in err recitation of the quran ( we all start from Juzz awwal .. and each member would keep us informed how much they have prayed ....n competion will be on the FIRSt one to Finish the Quran , but insHAllah here we have to trust the Members they should be trustworthy ... its an AMAANAT )

will cum up wid more later

Competitions?

The Prophet said, "Nobody who enters Paradise likes to go back to the world even if he got everything on the earth, except a Mujahid who wishes to return to the world so that he may be martyred ten times because of the dignity he receives (from Allah)."
    chat Quote

Sumayya's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    Salaamz

MashaAllah good ideas womanofjihad :applaud:
    Even i was thinking of the Quran one..but wasnt sure how it would be judged..

Also learning Hadeeths off by heart *-)

hmmm..these shall be beneficial to ourselves InshaAllah

think on broz and sis's :teeth
    :
    Competitions?

"O you men! Surely We have created you of a male and a female, and made you into tribes and families so that you may know each other; Surely the most honourable of you with Allah is the one among you most careful (of his duty); Surely Allah is Knowing, All-Aware." (49:13)
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    Assalamu Alaykum....

Alhamdulillah some very good ideas, but how are they going to be judged like sister sumayyah said?
    and yeah...whatever it is.. it should be beneficial, like the Quraan and Hadeeth is great idea, cos in the process we will learn ourseleves, dont u think?

any other ideas?
    Competitions?

chat Quote

Ummu Amatullah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Competitions?

Mashallah that's a nice idea.Hadith and Quran competition doesn't sound bad.Even if we did have competitions on the forum how would it be devised?
    chat Quote

Muezzin's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    Bat-Mod
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by WomanOfJihad

hmm...
    Competion on ..

* the BIGGEST POSTER
    * Creating most new threads
    * creating most New Boards
    * creating Emoticons / using emoticons ( lol i m sure we dnt want the forum to b full of FACES )
    Honestly, I think this would just lead to spam. And coming from me that means a lot

* competion in err recitation of the quran ( we all start from Juzz awwal .. and each member would keep us informed how much they have prayed ....n competion will be on the FIRSt one to Finish the Quran , but insHAllah here we have to trust the Members they should be trustworthy ... its an AMAANAT )

will cum up wid more later

That idea about recitations etc is a good one.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Lonely_Boy's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Asslam O Aleakum

Well Quran Recitation and hadith learn by heart is also good one, I think there should be a competition of Designing Islamic Wallpapers , Avators, emoticons, and offocourse greeting card for different occasion. because people use to send card so i dont' have any site in which u can send card which include arabic dua's and prayers kind of thing there should be some flash and static greeting and wallpapers so people used instead of using other kind of wallpapers and stuff. It's my idea what u people think about that

Wassalam
    Competitions?

Oh Allah! I love you and I need you, come into my heart, please.
    chat Quote

Muezzin's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    Bat-Mod
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Lonely_Boy
    Asslam O Aleakum

Well Quran Recitation and hadith learn by heart is also good one, I think there should be a competition of Designing Islamic Wallpapers , Avators, emoticons, and offocourse greeting card for different occasion. because people use to send card so i dont' have any site in which u can send card which include arabic dua's and prayers kind of thing there should be some flash and static greeting and wallpapers so people used instead of using other kind of wallpapers and stuff. It's my idea what u people think about that

Wassalam
    Good idea bro. An even better idea would be to use more fullstops.
    chat Quote

Ataraxis's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Lonely_Boy
    Asslam O Aleakum

Wassalam
    Yeah I like his idea on cards..wallpapers..etc. I would totally join.. You could judge by a VOTING where the members decide whose they like best .
    As for sis WomanofJihad's idea on most threads etc...I agree that would lead to spam. And the Qur'an recitation idea is good, but I dont know if it would work to the best potential we want it to be...dunno if ppl will always post here & tell u where they are which could lead to confusion..but the idea, all in all was great. I would join if someone could somehow add to the idea..
    Last edited by Ataraxis; 08-21-2005 at 07:33 PM.
    Competitions?

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
    chat Quote

minaz's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    rep points mean nothin
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

touchy
    chat Quote

17. Hide
Hey there! Competitions? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Competitions?