× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 49 visibility 11900

Letter From Sister Fatima in Prison Abu Ghraib; HELP HELP!!!

Amatullah_'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Unhappy Faatimah's letter from Abu Guraib

Report bad ads?

Assalaamu alaykum wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakaatuh

December 18, 2004

In the name of God, the Merciful, the Mercy-giving. “Say He is God the One; God the Source of everything; Not has He fathered, nor has He been fathered; nor is anything comparable to Him.” [Qur’an, Surat 112 “al-Ikhlas”]

I chose this noble Surah from the Book of God because it has the greatest impact on me and on all of you and it strikes a particular kind of awe in the hearts of Believers.

My brother Mujahideen in the path of God! What can I say to you? I say to you: our wombs have been filled with the children of fornication by those sons of apes and pigs who raped us. Or I could tell you that they have defaced our bodies, spit in our faces, and tore up the little copies of the Qur’an that hung around our necks? God is greatest! Can you not comprehend our situation? Is it true that you do not know what is happening to us? We are your sisters. God will be calling you to account [about this] tomorrow.

By God, we have not passed one night since we have been in prison without one of the apes and pigs jumping down upon us to rip our bodies apart with his overweening lust. And we are the ones who had guarded our virginity out of fear of God. Fear God! Kill us along with them! Destroy us along with them! Don’t leave us here to let them get pleasure from raping us! It will be an act to ennoble the Throne of Almighty God. Fear God regarding us! Leave their tanks and aircraft outside. Come at us here in the prison of Abu Ghurayb.

I am your sister in God (Fatimah). They raped me on one day more than nine times. Can you comprehend? Imagine one of your sisters being raped. Why can’t you all imagine it, as I am your sister. With me are 13 girls, all unmarried. All have been raped before the eyes and ears of everyone.

They won’t let us pray. They took our clothes and won’t let us get dressed. As I write this letter one of the girls has committed suicide. She was savagely raped. A soldier hit her on her chest and thigh after raping her. He subjected her to unbelievable torture. She beat her head against the wall of the cell until she died, for she couldn’t take any more, even though suicide is forbidden in Islam. But I excuse that girl. I have hope that God will forgive her, because He is the Most Merciful of all.

Brothers, I tell you again, fear God! Kill us with them so that we might be at peace. Help! Help! Help! [WaMu‘tasimah!].

This letter is ended, but the sufferings of the one who wrote it and the sufferings of her sisters along with her have not ended!!

Assalaamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakaatuh
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    S_87's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Maryams Mommy
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Faatimah's letter from Abu Guraib

La Hawla Wa La Quwwata illah billah

i think after this letter another one came out that she had been martyred

may Allah SWT give patience to the people going through this , punish the oppressors, and grant victory to the muslims.
    Ameen

Our Lord! Verily, we have heard the call of one calling to Faith: 'Believe in your Lord,' and we have believed.
    Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and expiate from us our evil deeds, and make us die (in the state of righteousness) along with Al-Abrar
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Abu Hasinah
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalamu 'alaikum

may Allah SWT give patience to the people going through this , punish the oppressors, and grant victory to the muslims.
    Ameen
    chat Quote

thc's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

MAY allaah help these sisters and give them patience and victory and release from these prisons. ameen.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by thc
    MAY allaah help these sisters and give them patience and victory and release from these prisons. ameen.
    aameen :'( :'(
    chat Quote

Mujahidah_UK's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Arrow Fatima's Letter

Fatima's Letter

In the name of God, the Merciful, the Mercy-giving. "Say He is God the One; God the Source [of everything]; Not has He fathered, nor has He been fathered; nor is anything comparable to Him." [Qur'an, Surat 112 "al-Ikhlas"]

I chose this noble Surah from the Book of God because it has the greatest impact on me and on all of you and it strikes a particular kind of awe in the hearts of Believers.

My brother Mujahideen in the path of God! What can I say to you? I say to you: our wombs have been filled with the children of fornication by those sons of apes and pigs who raped us. Or I could tell you that they have defaced our bodies, spit in our faces, and tore up the little copies of the Qur'an that hung around our necks? God is greatest! Can you not comprehend our situation? Is it true that you do not know what is happening to us? We are your sisters. God will be calling you to account [about this] tomorrow.

By God, we have not passed one night since we have been in prison without one of the apes and pigs jumping down upon us to rip our bodies apart with his overweening lust. And we are the ones who had guarded our virginity out of fear of God. Fear God! Kill us along with them! Destroy us along with them! Don't leave us here to let them get pleasure from raping us! It will be an act to ennoble the Throne of Almighty God. Fear God regarding us! Leave their tanks and aircraft outside. Come at us here in the prison of Abu Ghurayb.

I am your sister in God (Fatimah). They raped me on one day more than nine times. Can you comprehend? Imagine one of your sisters being raped. Why can't you all imagine it, as I am your sister. With me are 13 girls, all unmarried. All have been raped before the eyes and ears of everyone.

They won't let us pray. They took our clothes and won't let us get dressed. As I write this letter one of the girls has committed suicide. She was savagely raped. A soldier hit her on her chest and thigh after raping her. He subjected her to unbelievable torture. She beat her head against the wall of the cell until she died, for she couldn't take any more, even though suicide is forbidden in Islam. But I excuse that girl. I have hope that God will forgive her, because He is the Most Merciful of all.

Brothers, I tell you again, fear God! Kill us with them so that we might be at peace. Help! Help! Help! [Wa Mu'atasima!]
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Maryams Mommy
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Fatima's Letter

JazakAllah khair dear sister :'(

its been posted here too
    http://www.islamicboard.com/showthread.php?t=3083

Our Lord! Verily, we have heard the call of one calling to Faith: 'Believe in your Lord,' and we have believed.
    Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and expiate from us our evil deeds, and make us die (in the state of righteousness) along with Al-Abrar
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Abu Hasinah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Fatima's Letter

Assalamu 'alaikum

threads merged
    chat Quote

Abu-Hamza's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Link for the following news item: http://www.islam.com/reply.asp?id=47...t=15&mn=471461

Abu Ghraib Attacked in response to sister's cry
    "Fatima's Letter"

By Khadija Abdul Qahaar, JUS And Muhammad Abu Nasr, Free Arab Voice
    At approximately 12:25pm on Saturday, resistance fighters waged an unprecedented assault on the Abu Ghraib prison camp south of Baghdad. The assault was sparked by a letter from a female prisoner named Fatima that fueled some Muslim fighters into action.

Fatima's letter, a hand written document, was recently smuggled out of Abu Ghraib. Fatima is the sister of one of the celebrated Resistance fighters in the area. US occupation forces raided his house some time back bu t failed to find him, so they took his sister prisoner in an attempt to force him to give himself up. JUS reported the incident at the time and it was said that this family is known for their piety and uprightness.

Here is Fatima's letter as orig inally published in Arabic by Mafkarat al-Islam and translated to English by Muhammad Abu Nasr of Free Arab Voice

Fatima's Letter

In the name of God, the Merciful, the Mercy-giving. "Say He is God the One; God the Source [of everything]; Not has He fathered, nor has He been fathered; nor is anything comparable to Him." [Qur'an, Surat 112 "al-Ikhlas"]

I chose this noble Surah from the Book of God because it has the greatest impact on me and on all of you a nd it strikes a particular kind of awe in the hearts of Believers.

My brother Mujahideen in the path of God! What can I say to you? I say to you: our wombs have been filled with the children of fornication by those sons of apes and pigs who raped us. Or I could tell you that they have defaced our bodies, spit in our faces, and tore up the little copies of the Qur'an that hung around our necks? God is greatest! Can you not comprehend our situation? Is it true that you do not know what is happeni ng to us? We are your sisters. God will be calling you to account [about this] tomorrow.

By God, we have not passed one night since we have been in prison without one of the apes and pigs jumping down upon us to rip our bodies apart with his overweening lust. And we are the ones who had guarded our virginity out of fear of God. Fear God! Kill us along with them! Destroy us along with them! Don't leave us here to let them get pleasure from raping us! It will be an act to ennoble th e Throne of Almighty God. Fear God regarding us! Leave their tanks and aircraft outside. Come at us here in the prison of Abu Ghurayb.

I am your sister in God (Fatimah). They raped me on one day more than nine times. Can you comprehend? Imagine o ne of your sisters being raped. Why can't you all imagine it, as I am your sister. With me are 13 girls, all unmarried. All have been raped before the eyes and ears of everyone.

They won't let us pray. They took our clothes and won't let us get d ressed. As I write this letter one of the girls has committed suicide. She was savagely raped. A soldier hit her on her chest and thigh after raping her. He subjected her to unbelievable torture. She beat her head against the wall of the cell until she died, for she couldn't take any more, even though suicide is forbidden in Islam. But I excuse that girl. I have hope that God will forgive her, because He is the Most Merciful of all.

Brothers, I tell you again, fear God! Kill us with them so that we might be at peace. Help! Help! Help! [Wa Mu'atasima!]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subsequently, approximately 100 resistance fighters launched a fierce attack on the prison, forcing US troops to take cover inside their barracks within the compound. Fighters pounded the Americans with barrages of 82mm and 120mm mortar rounds. Large crowds of people gathered outside, fearful that the bombardment might harm the prisoners but they were assured by the fighters that they knew the layout of the prison camp very well.

Mafkarat al-Islam's correspondent in Baghdad reported that the fighters succeeded in destroying part of the walls of the prison camp, blasting a hole four meters long in the inner and outer fences that encircled the camp.

The fate of Fatima and the other woman with her is unknown.

On a final note, an individual responded to Fatima's letter yesterday on the Ansar site and wrote:

"Sorry, sister, we are not men. Only true men can answer your cry for help. Men are in a very short supply these days. Sorry again sister."

It is comments like these that speak to the lack of honor and duty that characterizes many Muslims today. At JUS, we have insisted that rape has been going on since the occupiers landed their muddy boots in Iraq, which has for the most part, fallen on dead ears. We feel great frustration and failure over the receipt of Fatima's letter because we know there are many more Fatimas being raped in prisons in Iraq and Afghanistan and many other sisters who are being violated who ar e not in captivity. What must we do to make these voices heard and where are the Muslim men to defend their honor?

In previous times, glory and honor were integrated into the lives of Muslims as part of the complete system of Islam. For instance, a man tied the end of that woman's dress to a chair while she was shopping and when she got up, a portion of her private parts became visible. She screamed "Wa Mu'atasima", calling for the Khalif himself. The Khalif wrote this letter to the head of the cross worshipper's state:

"To the dog of Rome, I am coming to you with an army whose front is at your door and whose rear is right here"

This is honor and glory in action for something much less than rape. This is an army instead of 100 fighters. Those were the days when Muslim men could be found.?

www.lutonmuslims.co.uk
    www.prisonersofwest.com
    www.cageprisoners.com
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Letter From Sister Fatima in Prison Abu Ghraib; HELP HELP!!!

Oh that was interesting. Everyone can see that is nothing but propaganda. Strategically written to draw the most emotion out of everyone.

Be smart and don't post this trash, it makes this website no better than the tabloids.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by bin direnken View Post
    Oh that was interesting. Everyone can see that is nothing but propaganda. Strategically written to draw the most emotion out of everyone.

Be smart and don't post this trash, it makes this website no better than the tabloids.

what i understand from what you just wrote is that it is 'propaganda'. these things are real, and they are happening to many whilst others are too blind to see.we cannot just keep the facts hidden brother. we need to know about these things, but we as muslims will have the better outcome.
    chat Quote

kashifdogar's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Dear Brother and Sister i also aple you please come and we toughter help our sister and brother and we toughter pray to God please help our sister.
    Please Allah help help help
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Yes, there are bad things that go on in prisons, no one will deny that. We all saw plenty of pictures of the embarassing photos meant to weaken wills. American's are attempting to get information from the inmates so that they can possibly thwart another terrorist attack. But there are guidelines as to what they can do to these guys. Some are not the nicest treatments, but they spare the inmate of being permanently unharmed. If it's sucessful in gathering information to keep America safe and the prisoners are safe as well, then it's beneficial.

No American military man is looking to rape Muslim inmates, that's preposterous. Even in the pictures of Abu Gharib described, only Americans were the ones having sex..and that was with each other.

Muslim women are not attractive to American men. And this article amounts to a carefully planned article, meant to incite Muslim anger by the extremists.

Don't buy it.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Maryams Mommy
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

No American military man is looking to rape Muslim inmates, that's preposterous. Even in the pictures of Abu Gharib described, only Americans were the ones having sex..and that was with each other.

Muslim women are not attractive to American men. And this article amounts to a carefully planned article, meant to incite Muslim anger by the extremists.

Don't buy it.
    i guess you didnt see all the pictures then i saw- and on bbc - men being forced to do sexual acts. theres no denying it happens. it does

anyway just dont deny it- those soldiers are no angels

and you mention extremists- its interesting what you mean by that. do you mean anyone who support iraq over america in this war? hmm easy word to toss around
    Last edited by S_87; 11-19-2005 at 10:09 PM.

chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

yeh.. and i've read that alot of muslim sisters that are imprisoned have children now.. subhan Allaah. they not the sisters husbands children, but the sisters got raped and they've been in prison so long that the children are from the disgusting kuffar.

Allaah u a'lam.

we really gota pray for all our brothers and sisters who are in need of our help.. we should at least pray for them if we cant do anything else. dua' is the strongest weapon of a believer, so we should get hold of it and keep hold of it firmly.

may Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala help all our muslim brothers and sisters all across the world, in this life, in the barzakh (after death, but before judgement day) and the akhirah. may Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala send eternal peace and blessings upon his beloved Rasool sal Allaahu alayhi wasalam, his beloved family and the muslim ummah. may we all enter jannah al firdaws. ameen.

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.
    chat Quote

Hajar's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

may Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala help all our muslim brothers and sisters all across the world, in this life, in the barzakh (after death, but before judgement day) and the akhirah. may Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala send eternal peace and blessings upon his beloved Rasool sal Allaahu alayhi wasalam, his beloved family and the muslim ummah. may we all enter jannah al firdaws. ameen.
    Assalamu alaykum,

Well said brother, ameen......

WaSalam
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I support liberation and abhor oppression. I define extremists and terrorism as those who intentionally target innocents because of their inability to control their radically defined hatred and prejudices. It has nothing to do with nationalism.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    salaams. bin direnken, what a sweet character you have. a bit of offence here, a bit there neva harmed any1 did it? no really, i wanna say this in the nicestway possible: your'e really annoying. not just on this thread.

ps that letter.... it was so sad. may Allah help all Muslims until the Last day.
    Last edited by zAk; 11-21-2005 at 12:58 PM.
    chat Quote

Umm Safiya's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalâmu 'alaykum..

Akhee bin direnken, are you deniying that these things happen? If so, then you are surely in denial or then you must be extremely naive!

Ameen to all of the du'a's in here!

أم ذي عينين كبيرين

صفية و عمر
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Maryams Mommy
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I support liberation and abhor oppression. I define extremists and terrorism as those who intentionally target innocents because of their inability to control their radically defined hatred and prejudices. It has nothing to do with nationalism.
    so would you class american soldiers as terrorists?noting they have killed innocents-intentionally?

chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! Letter From Sister Fatima in Prison Abu Ghraib; HELP HELP!!! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Letter From Sister Fatima in Prison Abu Ghraib; HELP HELP!!!